New to forum and bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Kinky quit, Deus emerged...world is almost over now, haha.

DeletedUser

Well I cant argue much there, the bottom line is the merge worked, we destroyed everybody in war, and the world is now almost over. Manic got killed off as did storm, both fantastic tribes, I think the best I ever fought against really.

What tribe were you in then on 24 there perv?

DeletedUser

i knw stafast that kinky fell i helped em fall :D it was after their war general and biggest player quit and then they declared on my tribe s2orm(family which emerged from h20 and tsunami?? i forgot what the second tribe was) and a couple other guys like vvv and got smashed from all sides with manic being their only ally. after they fell(slash merged with s2orm) s2orm declared and res declared on us and we fought for a good while whilst vvv declared on manic and got raped and then manic started fightin s2orm(who won btw) which left three big super powers dues, s2orm, and manic(not including res hdr(my tribe) and ttd) which resulted in a massive war

DeletedUser

i'm sure that someone could make a topic on .net and discuss this over there?

.us is for the real players!

DeletedUser

i'm sure that someone could make a topic on .net and discuss this over there?

.us is for the real players!

Very true, but the topic was bored, so I dont think we break forum rules as this seems to be an open topic really.

I agree with you and why us NET players are here, to show you real players :D

DeletedUser

again say that to pp's face lol he is the single best player in all of tw histiory

DeletedUser

i would goto .net and smash it

.net worlds are filled with nooby family mass recruiting tribes like armada ;p

DeletedUser

i would goto .net and smash it

.net worlds are filled with nooby family mass recruiting tribes like armada ;p

Never heard of them, what world are you talking about?

Net has players from all over the world, not regional players like the country servers.

I think my tribe on W24 rather good, I dont think we mass recruit at all. If you cant play, you would not be there. :p

DeletedUser

pp has alot of aliases his probable most famous was purple predator and stafast he means on 57

DeletedUser

Never heard of them, what world are you talking about?

Net has players from all over the world, not regional players like the country servers.

I think my tribe on W24 rather good, I dont think we mass recruit at all. If you cant play, you would not be there. :p

they are rank1 on w57, an 150 member tribe with lots of 'brother' tribes.

is pp purple predator?

DeletedUser

yeah he was a brilliant player, i'm not sure about the best ever though

DeletedUser

he played so many worlds and was always number one at one time people have said he played three worlds at one time and was number one on all of em

DeletedUser

he played so many worlds and was always number one at one time people have said he played three worlds at one time and was number one on all of em

i've only seen him play one world and he was ganged at one or two vills so i can't comment :D

There are a lot of brilliant players on .net though, it would be impossible to single out just 1 player as the best

DeletedUser

Nauzhror i would vote as the best start up player on .net

And sorry for talking crap lol i have played .net since around 2007 and was just bored so started typing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.