New World?

DeletedUser3192

When is Kawoni getting back because I need to know when W14 will start up. It has been almost 3 months since the last new world! I am on 13 right now and started late. I know I have no chance of winning because Junk has the upper hand and every tribe!
Thanks

DeletedUser

Kawoni has no more information about W14 than I do. We do not have a start date to announce yet.

DeletedUser

Just as soon as we have something to announce, we will announce it. If you are asking me to guess, I would say it wont be very long, but I cannot give you anything more specific than that.

DeletedUser

I say try a faster world open up two more worlds at once. Make w14 a noob friendly world with a 1 speed and make w15 with a 2x speed or higher for the experienced players this will make all customers happy and essentially make you more money... unless your not in the game of making money which in todays day and age greed is everything so greed away :)

+++++ Tribalwars has never had a world faster then 2x speed on a regular world.. Why not try it atleast once? I understand that .net should be first to try it out with more players but if the US server does it first might boost participation on this server

Deleted User - 419875

There are speed rounds on TW.UK if you want something faster. The problem is we must make it friendly for everyone at all times as there is no way to differentiate to say who is a New player and who is not and that they must play this world or that one. I hope you understand. I am more then willing to listen to suggestions if they are within reason.

DeletedUser2165

The funniest world that i've played here had the tribe limit 20 with inexpensive noble system.I know people start to make acad tribes but the limit is still important here i think.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
I'd love to see small tribe member limit, with no outside support sometime in the future.

DeletedUser

I'd love to see small tribe member limit, with no outside support sometime in the future.

And if you leave a tribe you have to wait 24-48 hours to get support.

On the UK servers Carpe Diem pulled a trick on me when I was rimming him to leave his tribe, joined a new tribe got support sent to him rejoined his old tribe. Didn't help him as he was still rimmed but it was still annoying and would be awesome if it could be prevented.

DeletedUser

And if you leave a tribe you have to wait 24-48 hours to get support.

On the UK servers Carpe Diem pulled a trick on me when I was rimming him to leave his tribe, joined a new tribe got support sent to him rejoined his old tribe. Didn't help him as he was still rimmed but it was still annoying and would be awesome if it could be prevented.

The more limits you set on things like that, the less creative strategies get to be used. I would not recommend putting a limit on support, based on tribe joining or leaving. players should be able to support who ever they want to.