Next World: Guessing Date and Timing Game

DeletedUser

It's unbelievable, yet true!

Actually there are hundreds upon hundreds of free premium points giving to the winner's of this game.

33mmjyp.jpg

First contest is for all you 'Great Guessers' out there. No matter, how skilled you are, no matter, what programs or tools you’d like to use. The result is all that counts. Using your brain is the key hint of success here! The point of this game is that: You have the opportunity to win up to a total of 520 premium points for guessing the right 'Date and Timing' on the next up coming world. There are no rules to this game, but, to have fun . I will start an example so the rest of you can have a picture of what the game or how the game should turn-out to be like.

• Date: July 4th
  • Time: Between 14:00 to 18:00 server time.
Now that I've given you an example of how the game should turn-out to be. I wish good luck to all of you!

DeletedUser173

And if multiple people guess the right hours, the one that is more concise wins, correct? e.g. someone who says 12:00-14:00 would beat a person who said 11:00-15:00..

Hmm, I'll think about this one :)

DeletedUser

I think i done it right ain't i? It was just a simple guess.

• Date: August 1st
  • Time: Between 17:00 to 21:00 server time.

DeletedUser

Date : 14th August
Time : 10:00-15:00 server time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser252

Date:13th August
Time: Between 09:00 and 13:00 Servertime

DeletedUser

It is still too early for us to actually guess.

So, I'll take my time.

There is no deadline right?

^_^

DeletedUser173

Hey Chris, is it fair that 2 people from your account get to guess?

DeletedUser

lol oh kenny did as well? didn't see :D
but considering that I don't think anyone of us both will be right this isn't this dramatically right? :D