Next World: Guessing Date and Timing Game

DeletedUser

I think it shall be in the 19th of August,10:00 server time

DeletedUser

i guess, the 12th of august. 1200hrs-1600hrs.

Question. Can the time taken to open the next world be halved by paying 10 premium points?

DeletedUser

You guys are lucky. I'm a Dutch player and whenever we open a thread like this, it gets closed as soon as a moderator gets a look at it, because we're not allowed to speculate about the upcoming worlds if there hasn't been any announcements yet.

Anyways, at the Dutch server the time gap between the opening of worlds lies at approximately 3 months. So I'm guessing for World 2 to start at the end of August.

DeletedUser

Welcome to the United States, where pointless threads are determined via democracy.

DeletedUser29

Date: August 2th (I Hope Not 11th)
Time: Between 10:00 - 14:00

DeletedUser

uk1 started june 3rd 2009 and uk2 started august 20th 2009, we should have a new world sometime this month.

DeletedUser

Date: October 4th
Time: Between 07:00 to 12:00 server time.

DeletedUser

Oh god... One more challenge...

It is hard even now that is August... In Brazil the things are diferent, each world open like 1 month after the other, and sometimes 2 worlds are open in just a week, wich is incredible... Too many players(noobs) failed in other worlds and want a second chance, OR maybe they try to be the TOP 20 of each starting world, LOL.

So, i don't know this system of the US, but i think that it would be at october.

Here is what i think:

Day: October 6th
Time: Around 8:00-14:00