No More Stabbing in the Back (War Declaration)

DeletedUser173

Me needing support against these nubs?

I hear Ice is crying to storm for support though...

DeletedUser

As i said in the mail, couldnt care less.

The SmashNasty Aug 11,2012 19:54
You really should pick up the pace, I don't even need a tagger tool to keep up with your ridiculously slow sending speed.

Btw, I'll thank you in advance for the ton of ODD I'm about to get.

OPTION C Aug 11,2012 19:55
couldnt care less

The SmashNasty Aug 11,2012 19:57
Oh cool, well if you don't care why not restart? If this is the best you can do, I'm less concerned about you than I am with Ice, and he has yet to send me a single attack.

Your just a low life, scum of the earth spy. Get gifted an account then turn the name of that account to mud.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow after the tricks ISDC have tried to pull because someone decided to stand with ppl playing the game with true sportsmanship rather than espionage lies and complete nubishness you deserve no better i am appalled and shocked that a decent game that brings ppl together in cyber space and builds relationships teamwork and a sense of fun in peoples downtime should be Hijacked by a jumped up little (Insert own word Here) like yourself days gone by the world would of come together to rid ppl like you and your multi acc playing manipulating friend called ice cold....

Yes Storm that was Directed at you i will enjoy winning or losing this world but in a way the game should be played by defending attacking and having a lot of lolz/

At the end of it i will have ppl i will deem at friends albeit cyber friends you will walk lonely within this game and no doubt RL (ICE) (optc)

DeletedUser3141

Interesting.
Well I'm not much into trash talk so I'll leave out the name calling and stuff.

Generally though a spy has to have intent. In this case it's someone joining ISDC in good faith then being horrified at what they discovered was planned. All he brought out with him was the evidence of those plans.

Of course ISDC is in no position to complain about spies. Your recent attempt to get a spy into NoMo was unsuccessful of course but then it WAS a little obvious.

This is a game, it's about fun. But for it to work it has to be shared fun. You don't have to win for that but it works a lot better when the war is conducted with goodwill and mutual respect rather than backstabbing or using people as pawns. Better an honest enemy than a friend you can't trust.

Storm at least (with the odd exception) have always been honest about their intentions.

As for NoMo, it's a good place to be regardless of who ultimately wins. Members help each other and have fun which is what it's all about.

DeletedUser

What tricks have we tried to pull? You put all your trust in someone outside your tribe, what a stupid thing to do. And how blind you must of been. I know lets have someone who is not in our tribe tell us what to do (headbang) you are more foolish then i could ever thought. Now i guess your going to follow the scum spy. lol

And as for Who Am, trying to call out my leadership, where did his lead to, thats right he disbanded the tribe, and tried to save his 4 "friends" come on at least try to save the tribe and the other 30 players there, but hey after 1 failed op that you planned its time to disband. What? Maybe it failed because you changed targets at the last minute to a target that was least logical, really? but hey, at least i managed to take some vills. oh and in case you didn't know Who Am, we were never in a leadership position in IDC.

And who in gods name did we try to get into No More? No one, so don't make stuff up, it doesn't become you.

And honestly his plan was to lose a war, noble some 2.5K barbs then attack those same people again? Some plan that is.

espionage lies and complete nubishness
You talking about Who Am here?

And one more for Wizardly. Real life? Really? Do you know me? Didn't think so. You have no idea what i have done or who i roll with. At least keep it in game. Boy begone.

DD

DeletedUser3141

Lot of anger going around.

Whether you should be able to trust someone, would like to or actually do are different things. That's about the person though not the tribe. It's also a matter of degree, there are those I trust but only up to a point, or if I know their agenda. There are those that I trust in some ways but not others. If I don't trust you and you prove me right, does that make your actions more acceptable?

I don't recall anyone trying to tell ISDC what to do though but I do recall a proposal about working together. Also as I recall the plan to leave IDC and form ISDC was supposedly independent of the agreement made with Storm so to blame Who am for not saving everyone is a case of living in a glass house. Of course perhaps he accomplished more than you think since those members weren't pursued.

Perhaps you are correct and feeling loyalty or trust towards former tribemates is foolish but I really don't care. Incidentally if you really don't know who Ice tried to get into NoMo then I can only presume you don't really communicate with each other because I assure you it's true.

This is a social game. It's about people and they always form relationships friendly or otherwise. You make friends, even in opposed tribes and in time you learn whose word is good and that is the thing that follows you. Sometimes that goodwill pays off. :D

DeletedUser

Who you Roll with oh my God that made me llllllllaaaaaaaaaugh anyway as for trust in someone outside our tribe you don't know our convos ;)

[30/06/2012 05:22:39] Neight: by freezer burn yes
[30/06/2012 05:23:15] Neight: people need to vote...I want freezer outta there. He made all these changes to the tribe privs and they make no sense.
[30/06/2012 05:25:09] WisardLy: freezer is ice i know it is and i agree we need control of this tribe i am not 100% happy with somethings i see developing outside of here and things i hear
[30/06/2012 05:26:44] Neight: Did you know IDC is forming another tribe like ours?
[30/06/2012 05:33:17] WisardLy: i did hear something along those lines its either a good idea to get to know a tribes weakness or a way to combat storm and there friends either or we have to be independent and need to have own identity i bow out of leader poll then they have no reason not to appoint you now

We discussed and knew back in june that ice could not be trusted we where just waiting for the day he showed his hand don't take us for the fools that ice is.

NoMo was formed With ice as an intermediate once tribe was up and running all his little dual accs and spies where kicked as he went onto internal them.

As for you Opt c i have had no ingame relation so my judgement is based on what i hear and see as oppose to my personal contact if i am wrong so be it but don't think iam.

DeletedUser173

Your just a low life, scum of the earth spy. Get gifted an account then turn the name of that account to mud.

You know, for the longest time I thought you were a nice guy.

Maybe you should watch that video I made before you start talking about loyalty, you know, the parts where you said you didn't care about Desist/DLR (former tribemates btw) and that you instead decided to make an alliance with storm for self-preservation.

DeletedUser

My my my. Option C, even if Who Am were a spy, so? you guys invited him, it is your fault. Every good tribe has spies, you should know that- I'm sure IDC had half a dozen or more in various tribes.

I'd consider him more a disgruntled member that decided he hated the tribe he was in. I admire his courage for leaving and joining the opponent- it shows he wants to work with the right people, even if it is the side that is the underdog (would not have been up until Ice ran to STORM for a Nap, and storm accepted it, but that is a seperate story that I will not comment on).

And you could care less you are throwing your troops away, as Who Am suggested? Wow, it really shows you are trying to help your tribe win. You really tried to help IDC members survive, huh? I'm sure Fezzik can say that those villages you took from him were to help save him and the other IDC members Who Am did not? No? So you are holding Who Am to a higher standard than yourself. True class act right there.

DeletedUser173

@Option - You did know that I had every intention of quitting this world 2 weeks ago, right? Ice's friend was the one who took the account into ISDC, then left LordAlmann completely by himself, which I am not going to tolerate, abandoning my friends. You know why I made a drastic change like I did? It was because when I saw your forums, you had discussions about nobling the same people I was trying to protect and every post you put in the forums was full of hate. Also, Ice was planning on nobling out "his tribe" for the sake of outgrowing storm. Apparently, "attacking allies is a better way to defeat your enemy since you can then grow bigger" is Ice's mindset, which, well personally it makes no sense to me.

DeletedUser3141

In the interests of fairness Fezzik was not taken by force. He quit playing and the villages were gifted. Of course it also follows that I knew it wasn't really a disgruntled Fezzik applying to NoMo.

Nor do I think ISDC planned to attack me directly, that was for Storm. I'm less certain about LordAlman. Of course the difference between attacking yourself and setting someone up for someone else is pretty academic. Also plans were still being made with NoMo for joint working against Storm.

Incidentally I have no idea whether IDC had spies anywhere but there are many ways to get information. A really good diplomat can be just as effective.

Having just seen Who Am's post above I need to add ... why be full of hate? Anger perhaps, I've been angry myself. At the end of the day though I move on and just make a mental note about how some play and to avoid them where possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just for you Opt C

Mm ba ba de
Um bum ba de
Um bu bu bum da de
Pressure pushing down on me
Pressing down on you no man ask for
Under pressure - that burns a Village down
Splits a tribe in two
Puts people on streets
Um ba ba be
Um ba ba be
De day da
Ee day da - that's o.k.
It's the terror of knowing
What this world is about
Watching some good friends
Screaming 'Let get some support'
Pray tomorrow - gets me higher Oda
Pressure on people - people on streets
Day day de mm hm
Da da da ba ba
O.k.
Chippin' around - kick my brains around the floor
These are the days it never rains but it pours
Ee do ba be
Ee da ba ba ba
Um bo bo
Be lap
People on streets - ee da de da de
People on streets - ee da de da de da de da
It's the terror of knowing
What this world is about
Watching some good friends
Screaming 'Let's join storm'
Pray tomorrow - gets me higher high high
Pressure on people - people on streets
Turned away from it all like a blind man
Sat on a fence but it don't work
Keep coming up with love
but it's so slashed and torn
Why - why - why ?
Love love love love love
Insanity laughs under pressure we're cracking
Can't we give ourselves one more chance
Why can't we give NoMo that one more chance
Why can't we give NoMo give NoMo give NoMo give NoMo
give love give love give love give love give love
'Cause love's such an old fashioned word
And NoMo dares you to care for
The people on the edge of the light
And NoMo dares you to change your way of
Caring about yourselves
This is our last dance
This is our last dance
This is ourselves
Under pressure
Under pressure
Pressure

All Copyrights and Royalties Go to the WiSardly Fund "Give a Nuke a Home"

DeletedUser

I'll second EQ II's post.
And Blue's, too.

;)

What that something interesting will happen in the NoMo ISDC and STORM1+2 war
What that it takes 3 tribes to try to take us down that aint interesting or new the only interesting thing is why you are so scared of isdc you fought idc with more players and your scared of ISDC so you go all pally with them that is a true facepalm moment my friend

the only interesting thing i see is that you have not been nuked by your own tribe for such a poor decision..

DeletedUser3141

Have to agree with Wis here.

Since Storm have been in the best position to win this world for a while now the only way for something to make a major change would be for it to cause Storm to fail. Coming from someone who seems an extremely loyal member of Storm this seems unlikely.

I guess a radical change of plan in how Storm accomplished that might count but you still seem to be going with Plan A, hug ISDC and gang up on NoMo.

DeletedUser

Okay.

Yes, we're scared.
And, what? We're on like plan C-12.

You guys feel better now?

DeletedUser3141

Waspish.
Decidedly waspish. :p

Actually I suspect that this 'world shaking' change is just a strategy that we've been aware of for a little while. I can see why not all of Storm are happy with it though.

DeletedUser

Kick back and Grab a beer, this war will be a nice long one. It`ll be fun to watch indeed

DeletedUser

Homer-Rock-and-Roll.jpg

DeletedUser

Storm launching 100 hour trains, so far only menace got his timing decently correct :p