No More Stabbing in the Back (War Declaration)

DeletedUser

This server is plain disappointing, the one tribe not hugging and trying to play the game is getting punished for it ;)

DeletedUser

^gotta agree.

To Menace: Yes, there is something wrong with making a NAP with ISDC. I don't know why you agreed to the original 30 day NAP. You guys could have wiped all of IDC off the board, yet you did a 30 day NAP with 7 (or 9?) of their members, a decision that I do not see would have helped STORM, unless Smashnasty threatened to take you out personally if you did not agree. And now as soon as you could finish the job of wiping ISDC off the map, you NAP them. You already know I don't agree with this. That being said, you are the leader, so I guess we'll work with what we've got.

All this barb nobling by Ice though puts doubt in my mind yet again if this helps us significantly, or just helps ISDC. But your call, not mine, as I've said.

DeletedUser

That's not true at all James, you said it yourself, and mash, i really like that you have your own opinion, but trust out decision making, maybe next time we can try to include the tribe in our decisions.

DeletedUser

Also, congratulations to Ice, world 6's largest barb nobler! (he's at 46 barbs now)

Yes, congrats. You must be pretty upset someone took you're barb nobling lead away from you at 34.

DeletedUser3141

So?
I will noble a barb if it suits my purpose but mostly it doesn't. That means I don't disparage those who do the same which is kinda the point here.

I know why Who Am did it but his situation at that point was quite different as was his motivation.

DeletedUser173

Yes, congrats. You must be pretty upset someone took you're barb nobling lead away from you at 34.

Indeed, however I nobled the 30 barbs I took soon after a 30 day nap was agreed on with storm, so I had more than enough time and resources to build those up and have them ready for war. Ice is nobling them out of desperation while he's under heavy fire.

DeletedUser

Ice Cold total *gifted Vills* 116 total barbs nobled 72

Gifted are just the 1s i know about there could be more

Barbs can be meaningful takes in right circumstances but not when there is red dots all around you if you ever needed proof that manipulating players to give you there vills works Ice is the prime example.

and i thought menace was bad with over 60% of his acc being internals ;)

DeletedUser

and i thought menace was bad with over 60% of his acc being internals ;)

Hmmm. Here's some math.

16/70 conquers could be considered internals, from looking at TWStats.
16/70 = less than 23%.
Not quite 60%, lol.

Since we are looking, Wrothak:
You have conquered 11 barbs, and gained 6 internals, out of 51 conquers...
11/51 = 21.5%, 6/51 = 11.8%.

Now, I don't care at all. I know that internals are a part of the game. And the fact is, barbs can serve a purpose in the right spots, at the right times.
I just don't understand the stone throwing when you have a glass house.

Wait...maybe I do. It is because you like to yap. Yap yap. Yap.

DeletedUser173

Side 1:
Tribes: NoMo
Side 2:
Tribes: ISDC, STORM, S²ORM

Timeframe: 06/08/2012 00:00:00 to 20/08/2012 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 55
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 680,855
Side 2: 463,792
Difference: 217,063

chart

DeletedUser

And the Storm goes quite.

We are quite what, James?

Who Am, adding in tribes to the stats that we are not responsible for...I could do the same, too. Let's see...

Side 1:
Tribes: STORM, S²ORM
Side 2:
Tribes: NoMo, Prowl!, SYN

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,672
Side 2: 1,086
Difference: 1,586

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 212
Side 2: 65
Difference: 147

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,527,231
Side 2: 5,237,081
Difference: 9,290,150

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,329,418
Side 2: 449,632
Difference: 879,786

chart

DeletedUser3141

You can do that of course but there IS a significant difference.
You are adding in tribes where there is no declared war and no relationship with NoMo.
In fact one predates this conflict entirely.

If you had not chosen to include work with ISDC as well as your own two tribes against us then yes you would have a point. I don't know whether ISDC were involved in your plans but you most certainly used the fact that we had just had a period of heavy conflict with them to try and make some easy conquers.

You have all the advantage on your side and Who Am is just showing a clearer picture of how effectively NoMo is managing against heavy odds. Remember, irrespective of who declared YOU decided to join with ISDC and gang up on NoMo because you thought it would be easier and cheaper than fighting ISDC, just as ISDC thought they would have easy victims. Of course they also thought you would be kept busy with myself and LordAlman while they wiped out NoMo and were in a better position to fight you guys.

I'm not sure if that strategy is a compliment to us or an insult to you or NoMo in suggesting they could take out all of NoMo while Storm took out two individuals. :D