OFF the Pro repellent!!

DeletedUser

The tribe only works when everyone is equal. There are players that think they are better than the tribe because they have more points. Where you one of those players Noise? Only God can judge you.

"The tribe only works when everyone is equal"
did it seem equal?people claimed my 4th and 6th targets when they didnt even have 1.8k pts.(rix and kill guy).there was no balance between player levels.

"because they have more points"
and much more troops.and more OD.and more Nobles.and coins.and skills.

" Where you one of those players Noise? Only God can judge you"
no need for God.anypne can say.ofcourse i was much better.actually,i was not better because im not that great.but others were pathetic

the most of the problem goes to TERRIBLE way of spreading into the world.however i dont blame Tom as this was his first premade.

and we seem to have lost more villages.i wish someone aside me and cent who each play 1 hr a day would login LOL

DeletedUser

wow got on this morning and i see OFF done for... what thats the second top tribe off its grand platform of number 1. i guess sperg will be the next to fall... lets see it AsAs needs to get to number 1 purely by betrayal in other tribes.

well at least this world isn't dry and boring

DeletedUser

The tribe only works when everyone is equal.

so everyone is equal, meaning everybody is duke, everyone has to have same points and same builds and same troops... only then will a tribe succeed??? does not make much sense to me...

Furthermore, if Noise is so much bigger than other players yes he should have an opportunity at more claims and more villages. From what I have read the tribe was not very understandable to HIS needs, not the other way around.

DeletedUser

so everyone is equal, meaning everybody is duke, everyone has to have same points and same builds and same troops... only then will a tribe succeed??? does not make much sense to me...

He means in terms of gameplay dude. If the tribe caters to only the top players and only does what's best for them, the rest of the tribe members become dissatisfied, and you develop an inevitable rift. Yes, top players' growth should be taken into account by the tribe, but at the same time, those top players must realize that simply because they are the biggest part of the tribe, they are not as big as the tribe.

DeletedUser

lol...clearly you did not see what happened.

Look again.

ok so they aren't completely gone but NXS isn't completely gone either(they are still lingering around last time i checked.)... what i should have said is OFF! has fallen from the grace of number 1 and fell hard down to rank 9 or so. much like NXS when it started crumbling. it went from rank 1 down to 4 or somthing then finally dropped the rest of the way a few days after.

DeletedUser

ok so they aren't completely gone but NXS isn't completely gone either(they are still lingering around last time i checked.)... what i should have said is OFF! has fallen from the grace of number 1 and fell hard down to rank 9 or so. much like NXS when it started crumbling. it went from rank 1 down to 4 or somthing then finally dropped the rest of the way a few days after.

lol...look just one more time. There was a planned MERGE of 2 tribes. This was discussed prior to the dismissal of Noise.

DeletedUser

ahh ok yeah i see now... dang i should read more... but yeah i see now. thanks for pointing that out... hmmm well then i guess that changes what i said earlier about OFF! falling. then again NXS made the same plans to merge but OFF attacked them in the middle of those plans.

anyways this is different and i think it has the potential to be a smart move made by off and SPERG but if OFF planned this merge why isnt all of OFF merging over? stragglers that haven't logged onto their accounts yet?

DeletedUser

He means in terms of gameplay dude. If the tribe caters to only the top players and only does what's best for them, the rest of the tribe members become dissatisfied, and you develop an inevitable rift. Yes, top players' growth should be taken into account by the tribe, but at the same time, those top players must realize that simply because they are the biggest part of the tribe, they are not as big as the tribe.

I know what he meant. I am just applying the same logic. Not everyone in a tribe should be equal- should a guy under attack be given the same amount of support as someone who is not??? No you need to help specific members in ways that progress them farther in the game, resulting in your tribe's progress... if you do not help specific players, THOSE people will become dissatisfied and leave and whatnot, as Noise felt he had to do.

DeletedUser

they are still good...better than asas or sperg. This world needed Off to split.
LOL @ me

Off! might be one of the few tribes that knows how to take care of internal issues on their own.
lol...look just one more time. There was a planned MERGE of 2 tribes. This was discussed prior to the dismissal of Noise.

Double LOL

OFF! will fall.. i assure you.

I like 80% of OFF!, the other 20% are so umbearable that i would be willing to tear the tribe down because of them.

cent.

Prophet?