OFF the Pro repellent!!

DeletedUser

Hi all.
a while ago when no one in tribe respected me and my co players,and they limited us from nobling,told us to only noble in our church radius,and wanted to take the villages that we cleared.because its out of my church i guess.lol
thats when me and some other top players in the tribe decided to have a tribe of our own where we dont have ants getting in our way.
but Tom(leader of OFF) somehow found out about it.then we had a long chat and then he agreed that me and other decent players get our respect for what we do while i convince others to stay in OFF.
so everything was solved(or seemed so).I left the account to co players.and after 2 days im back and i see some villages and lot of troops lost.
i got to say the co players didnt do very well .couldnt even snipe one train.lost a village which had a nuke without using the nuke(they said they tagged the trains wrong)
here are some terrible reports lol
http://us2.tribalwars.us/public_report/3e579832169044d447fbbbe9cf8d5647
http://us2.tribalwars.us/public_report/53f11d0dc9d2608469d23b7924435e26
http://us2.tribalwars.us/public_report/f8768b5e12cfc07c2d0380f11421e8f9 (unreligious village)

and this!!!!!
http://us2.tribalwars.us/public_report/40403404ceeed3d96d73a73968b0fb84

I joined the world because of a few friends who were joining(Tom and some others) and had no intention of being rank 1 or so.but .....
im really busy these days so i dont think i can play the rest of the war,but i hope Ali and other co players can take back some of them.also heres a mail:
Noise on 31.01. at 09:33
what the heck is this about?
are u guys kidding us?

AwzRocks on 31.01. at 09:43
Think back over the last week... what is it you guys have been planning?

Noise on 31.01. at 09:46
:))=)) so NOW we do our plan ;)

have fun

AwzRocks on 31.01. at 10:13
yes, your plan I suppose. Good luck. It's disappointing it came to this.

Noise on 31.01. at 10:20
NO matter

AwzRocks on 31.01. at 10:28
How is Mental?

Noise on 31.01. at 10:39
Non of ur business

AwzRocks on 31.01. at 10:59
Thanks for the kind response. Are they supporting you? :)

Noise on 31.01. at 11:03
NO :)) we gonna noble you:))=)):-J w8 and see

AwzRocks on 31.01. at 11:06
I'm ready! Got my bonfire this morning and it's loaded! hehehe.

Noise on 31.01. at 11:39
wow so make urs cata my nukes coming sooon ;)

AwzRocks on 31.01. at 12:04
We;re ready. :) snipe and backtime. Good luck.

Noise on 31.01. at 12:18
haha can not wait to rim you son

cent.

AwzRocks on 31.01. at 12:36
Thanks cent. I love you too.

Noise today at 04:49
Milad here.ive been away for 2 days.i just came and saw THIS
WTF?i had a plan bcuz you guys werent listening to me.i had reasons which was very convincing and you guys knewi was right.i did my best to convince,but you just ignored me.i had my plan.then Tom found out.he and I had a long chat and he agreed that i will get a little respect for what i do and my helps,and for exchange ill convince others not to go.and everything was fine again.
but i had no idea you guys were such backstabbers.Tom was a friend of mine and i even had a place for him in my new tribe which i was gonna establish.
and dont get cocky because im too busy to play the account.its mostly other co players on account.if i was on it you could be sure that you wouldnt take a village.

I honestly didnt expect this from you guys.when i hadnt even done anything.

Noise today at 04:58
and you guys waited for me to waste a nuke on nobling bolito.cz .you guys sat my account.had my troop counts.knew about my church stuff.a real dirty war id say

Good job on backstabbing OFF.
Tom i really respected you as a leader,but you SUCK!!!
I couldve nobled you guys easily when i had the chance.but I DIDNT !!
I wish i had some time to play and rimm OFF noobs.

Milad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

btw lets not forget to mention Tom seemed very depressed and was kind of begging when he found out about the new tribe plan.He was like: dude i didnt expect this from you.you were my friend.you are making my first tribe disband.the first premade ive ever had.plz stick to the tribe.we are going to war sperg soon.you can take more villages.we will clear them for you.
and i must say it worked perfectly because i really pitied him there and fell for his dirty trick.

DeletedUser

Don't know much people around here as i just joined yesterday. I play .net but i said id give it a shot here too.

That is really not nice. Anyway, from my TW experience, those tribes with this kind of leaders are gonna fail sooner or later.

DeletedUser

Well of course you side with someone until you hear the other side of the story.

I'll just say this and leave it at that.

Ego
Rules don't apply to me
Whatever I want
Me first
Points over troops
I don't defend myself until I have 10 villages
Bullying
Defiance
Little fits of rage

If you find any of those things familiar, then you know how the Noise account is played. When it comes down to it, nobling a village from another tribe mate saying its yours when it is not, attempting to manipulate tribemates, and putting your points before everything else does not sit well. We drew the line when you started recruiting for your own tribe uttering phrases such as "I will tear OFF apart".

Feel how you want people. This is a classic, greedy, me first dismissal. And it sucks to do it because we gave this account so many chances but they just didn't feel the rules apply to them.

Noise, I wish you luck. Tell the whole story and not just your one-sided manipulation pity tales. Like I told you in the igm, I'm sorry it had to come to this. Continue to rant and rave to try to make your point and have that pity party. People will continue to find out what your account is really made of.

DeletedUser

I joined the world because of a few friends who were joining(Tom and some others) and had no intention of being rank 1 or so.but .....

You know Milad, it might of just been the players you decided to co with? You're an okay guy.

DeletedUser

Gawd, this is too familiar. I saw this coming, this is NXS v.2....

DeletedUser

KGS... please dont post stupid comments.

I for one am glad to see the top tribe split open, now there is not one tribe with twice as much points and OD as everyone else... the world may see some competition now...

DeletedUser

KGS... please dont post stupid comments.

I for one am glad to see the top tribe split open, now there is not one tribe with twice as much points and OD as everyone else... the world may see some competition now...

Mind explaining how this is a stupid comment and not just saying it?

DeletedUser

Hi guys, leader of MentaL here..

I noticed that we sort of ended up in a war with OFF! yesterday afternoon, which is kind of cool. Or not.
Anyways, best of luck to all of you in OFF!, and may the best men win. :)
Also, I sure hope that no one gets mad or anything about this all, I mean, it's just a game, eh?
Btw, KGS, watch your back IG. :p

EDIT:
And the war was canceled. Apparently they are only mad at Noise and Aliquisher, or something along the lines of that. :)

DeletedUser

I'll just say this and leave it at that.

Ego
Rules don't apply to me
Whatever I want
Me first
Points over troops
I don't defend myself until I have 10 villages
Bullying
Defiance
Little fits of rage

If you find any of those things familiar, then you know how the Noise account is played. When it comes down to it, nobling a village from another tribe mate saying its yours when it is not, attempting to manipulate tribemates, and putting your points before everything else does not sit well. We drew the line when you started recruiting for your own tribe uttering phrases such as "I will tear OFF apart".

Feel how you want people. This is a classic, greedy, me first dismissal. And it sucks to do it because we gave this account so many chances but they just didn't feel the rules apply to them.

Noise, I wish you luck. Tell the whole story and not just your one-sided manipulation pity tales. Like I told you in the igm, I'm sorry it had to come to this. Continue to rant and rave to try to make your point and have that pity party. People will continue to find out what your account is really made of.
About that
Ego: Is necessary unless youre a real noob.
Rules dont apply to me: Rules suck.they say i shouldnt noble ANYTHING out of my church.FTW
Whatever I want: where did this come from?please defy
Me first: not sure what you meant
Points over troops: 500% wrong.check out my OD.NON of my villages have EVER stoped recruiting.and they mostly have full rax and stable.the reason my troops count wasnt 100times more than the whole tribe is ive been in much more war than you guys.im the one who took out half of Sperg.actually you guys were just sitting back and ordering people while the top 3 players(Me and Aliquisher and Dejan) did the job.
I don't defend myself until I have 10 villages:i never said this.unless a co has said that just in order to annoy you lol
Bullying:Id call it replying is what centmaman.
Little fits of rage:Rage is good to scare people.

"When it comes down to it, nobling a village from another tribe mate saying its yours when it is not,"
if by this you meant freegame's village,i must say he quit and he is the one who decides who owns his villages,and also he is a close friend of mine,we are co playing other worlds,i think you should keep that liar shut,and be glad that i only nobled one of them and not ALL THREE!!

"putting your points before everything else does not sit well." because I am reasonable

"We drew the line when you started recruiting for your own tribe" drew the line?im sorry but from where you come from does DRAWING LINE means begging? if it means drawing line why did you ask me not to leave then?to backstab?

"uttering phrases such as "I will tear OFF apart". " i never said that.i just wanted somewhere where no one limits me and tell me :Noble in your church
Feel how you want people. This is a classic, greedy, me first dismissal."
first dismissal then receiving 30 incomings,what difference would it make if it was first 30 incomings?lol

"we gave this account so many chances but they just didn't feel the rules apply to them."
Ofcourse when rules SUCK and is only for noob protection when it limits the decent players .the tribes name should be Noob attractant maybe?

"Like I told you in the igm"
sorry i didnt see this.as i exported the mail,people can judge if its in that or not.

"People will continue to find out what your account is really made of"
people will continue to what?lol.i think its already clear that I have had the MOST TROOPS IN THE WORLD.or did you trolls forget that?who took out Relic,the one who got support from 2 tribes,the one who was going to noble one of our barons.rixter. the one who was rank 1 ODD after he fought me with massive lead?
for every single sperg and NXS nobling (except SK's) i was playing the main part.
or wasnt i the rank 1 in ODT and Rank 1 in Pts as well?some people may call that SKILL

dude next time please make more sense,this way its senseless as a tree.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Except none of the above have ever hit a single Sperg town, carry on with your nonsensical ranting but at least leave the lying about us out of it, thanks in advance!
Yeah lol sorry i meant NXS which merged into sperg.lol

DeletedUser

Yeah lol sorry i meant NXS which merged into sperg.lol

lol yeah we kept 8 of their players after trying them out. it was a massive merger!lol <-- sarcasm

seriously, half of the server has seen the mails you sent out recruiting for your new leet tribe. adding other obvious lies on top of your ranting doesn't make a case for you or make you seem like a victim, in fact it does quite the opposite.

DeletedUser

"When it comes down to it, nobling a village from another tribe mate saying its yours when it is not,"
if by this you meant freegame's village,i must say he quit and he is the one who decides who owns his villages,and also he is a close friend of mine,we are co playing other worlds,i think you should keep that liar shut,and be glad that i only nobled one of them and not ALL THREE!!

right :)

/Lord666

DeletedUser

lol yeah we kept 8 of their players after trying them out. it was a massive merger!lol <-- sarcasm

seriously, half of the server has seen the mails you sent out recruiting for your new leet tribe. adding other obvious lies on top of your ranting doesn't make a case for you or make you seem like a victim, in fact it does quite the opposite.
As i stated above those mails were for the time when we had that plan.but after the chat Tom and I had ,i had no intention of the new tribe.

DeletedUser

Not worth my time. Does the phrase "Twisted Sister" mean anything? Manipulation? You answered my arguments. I appreciate that.

"Do not waste time arguing with a fool or you will end up like them...."

I'm out. :)

DeletedUser

Not worth my time. Does the phrase "Twisted Sister" mean anything? Manipulation? You answered my arguments. I appreciate that.

"Do not waste time arguing with a fool or you will end up like them...."

I'm out. :)
Its called lying and backstabing and then ignoring.well its natural that you lose some popularity when you backstab.however,i honestly dont see that tribe going far.i mean its much better than other tribes around,but you wont keep members from expanding.why am i wasting my time.good luck.hope you backstab more people and hence noble more villages and keep rank 1 like that ;)