OFF the Pro repellent!!

DeletedUser

that's right, he doesn't know who is online now, he knows if he is online or not -.-

DeletedUser

Hey, Silent Killer here.
Ok, so about OFF!, a tribe that I respect, has many problems, 1 of the biggest problems is that they shouldn't be losing a player like Noise :noblemen:, he is not a player that you guys should lose, same to Aliquisher, I wanted to join you guys in the beginning, I asked for an invitation, and you guys got the heck out of me, until I told you I don't want you, though I was in the top 15, and you said i should attack one of NXS before joining to prove loyalty, I shouldn't attack and get commands from you guys before even joining, you guys looked to me like NXS, but with more points, and maybe more experienced players, I joined SPERG, a tribe that I'am very happy I joined them, never said to me no for anything, I asked for the almost impossible, and they made it possible. What I want to say is that you shouldn't be losing such good players, and I really don't like your way, especially the guy Awzrocks, though i didn't ever talk to him, but of his usual way, thats why, and RONALD MCDONALD, he has a bad way in answering people, treating them like they are begging him, with all respect, I think UKFTW is a good leader and player, 1 thing I just noticed, is that the guy szfz333 is a bit offensive, 1 of my close friends in the game is Milad, a friend I respect. You guys attack in a good way, but you need not to try to use some of your players as slaves, no offence to anyone. Anyone one with offensive or rude comments, thanks I don't want them, keep them to yourself.
With All Due Respect
Silent Killer

Like Shelly said:

There is not a single player that is indisposable.

Tribe > Player. Always.

I am not offensive in any way, I am just honest and direct. 2 properties which not a lot of players around here have.

DeletedUser

that's right, he doesn't know who is online now, he knows if he is online or not -.-

The point is: They said how many of them play. We're playing together almost 2 months now, we know who is online when. Silent, you're starting to post stupid comments, just like KGS does.

DeletedUser

oh, wait,
Anyone one with offensive or rude comments, thanks I don't want them, keep them to yourself.
Silent, you're starting to post stupid comments, just like KGS does.
ok, this explains everything, see, this is why i said ur offensive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok, this explains everything, see, this is why i said ur offensive

Like I said, HONEST.

Ouch. It's prickly...
And... How do you know the new coplayer's times? Huh?
He just joined a few days ago, not 2 months. :rolleyes:

Do you actually think about the thing before you write it? YOU ARE RETARDED.
First of all, that wasn't pointed to me.
Any new member of account, or any new member of our tribe talks to baron/duke.
Now they can infract me as much as they want.

DeletedUser

ok, szfz333, you said HONEST, u think my comments are stupid?

DeletedUser

One question: How do you know?

Really? This is the only part of my statement that you question?

Let me just say...it is easy to tell who is playing the account. Just in the way they speak...it is easy to differentiate to whom your speaking with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[Ali here again]

szfz333 i'll leave u for milad

First off let me clarify a couple of things. There is not a single player that is indisposable. If you aren't going to participate in a tribe and are there only to benefit yourself you are a liability. To say that noise and Aliquisher are not the kind of people that you dismiss from a tribe is incorrect. A tribe is supposed to be a group of people that work together not those that only use the tribe for their own personal gain.

Noise is a collaboration or 3 now supposedly 4 co's.

The only Co I respect is Cent. He has never blamed anything on any of his co's nor talked bad about them when they were not around.

The same cannot be said about Milad and Ali. Both of them let their Ego's get in the way. In addition Ali and Milad are now blaming all their misfortunes on a new co. Instead of evaluating their own mistakes. It was the real noise playing yesterday...they just don't want to admit their own failures.

They were outplayed...yesterday and today...bottomline.

maybe u'r fu**ing retard or u might be so stupid to say those nonsenses
well, in fact i'm not sure if OFF! could stand there if we didn't help it to, i don't want to repeat the proofs which milad gave u, maybe u don't even know what the war is, and maybe u didn't even understand that we had a war with NXS and it was us who rimmed lots of them, np, i think u didn't even notice that we lost the whole of 2 nukes clearing the guys who were attacking OFF! members, oh sry i forgot that u were too busy leading the tribe, my bad

and look, when we say we were not in the acc then it's so clear and it means we weren't online, fu** it, why do i have to prove this sh*t. whenever we are in the acc we will not do any mistake, i say it again that it was the new co how was online all the yesterday

and when a co player plays the wrong way u have to say it no matter he likes it or not, even if i could make a mistake i would expect others to blame me and i would accept my fault

btw my broken leg fits ur A** now, i've already put it in ur an*l