OFF the Pro repellent!!

DeletedUser

Its a fact. The 3 of you all talk in unique ways and mannerisms.

Sorry you hurt your leg though.

DeletedUser

ya szfz333, i will be honest, you are one of the rudest people i saw in this game, i am out of this thread

DeletedUser

[Ali here again]

szfz333 i'll leave u for milad

maybe u'r fu**ing retard or u might be so stupid to say those nonsenses
well, in fact i'm not sure if OFF! could stand there if we didn't help it to, i don't want to repeat the proofs which milad gave u, maybe u don't even know what the war is, and maybe u didn't even understand that we had a war with NXS and it was us who rimmed lots of them, np, i think u didn't even notice that we lost the whole of 2 nukes clearing the guys who were attacking OFF! members, oh sry i forgot that u were too busy leading the tribe, my bad

and look, when we say we were not in the acc then it's so clear and it means we weren't online, fu** it, why do i have to prove this sh*t. whenever we are in the acc we will not do any mistake, i say it again that it was the new co how was online all the yesterday

and when a co player plays the wrong way u have to say it no matter he likes it or not, even if i could make a mistake i would expect others to blame me and i would accept my fault

btw my broken leg fits ur A** now, i've already put it in ur an*l

No one said u weren't there... U might want to read it again? I actually said completely opposite.
LOTS OF THEM? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHO YOU RIMMED ALONE?!!!! NO ONE. You always had a help, always.
Don't act like you're some important, super imba player. Your skill isn't anything greater than mine, or half of OFF! players! So shut your face. Everyone makes mistakes, what makes you think you are perfect?! Of course, when you can't find your way out, blame others. YOU KNOW THAT IS TRUE. You can only lie yourself, we all who you really are. Awz wrote the closest description of you.

You could try putting it, but i would probably break the other leg of yours by then. Don't come here on forums posting something we all know are lies.

DeletedUser

Hmm... have people been deleting posts? I don't get it. You guys are all crazy. I may be annoying/stupid, but I don't use caps lock. :p

DeletedUser

God you are the only one who can piss me off like this.

also i can..

You can not deny that noise took a beating from nxs for OFF!, you seen our points go down, at one point we got our smithy hit from 20 to lvl 7. Yet we rebuilt and look at nxs now.. oh wait there gone.

Yes we asked for help, but isnt that what your suppose to do when your being attacked. Then one or two days after, demand for support is asked from nearly ALL the players who may have sent 100 or 200 spears.. like why would we ask for support if we had it to give to you. Then you turn around and say we only care about ourselves.

what ever way people want to try and twist it, that is exactly what happened. why would i lie? im not in the tribe anymore. it would fit me better to turn around and say we had our own defence we just wanted to use yours first. but i tell it how it was.

cent.

DeletedUser

just go away you're actually the most annoying person i've ever met
can we just ignore this guy?

DeletedUser

KGS, you are annoying, lol, kust kiddin'. Adamr31, you said noise never helped, he did, who destroyed NXS? OFF!, how many percent did Noise do?

I'm not sure I said never.... But I won't deny that Noise played a part in destroying NXS. But they did have support from the tribe. Cent is correct when he says that along with you Silent Killer.

I know that some of you feel that Milad deserves respect...And I personally think he is a brilliant player. But he also is a manipulator and has lied to many of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow 3 pages already.sorry im not feeling to read the whole thing.just the last post. :p
tell me one time i had support from the trib.just name one and ill stop.
and when did i lie exactly?

DeletedUser

And shelly i thought i made it clear that it was NOT me playing the account.if it was nothing like that couldve happened.you know my skills.just like how i sniped 2 nobles and more is coming .
please STHU when you know nothing.

DeletedUser

And shelly i thought i made it clear that it was NOT me playing the account.if it was nothing like that couldve happened.you know my skills.just like how i sniped 2 nobles and more is coming .
please STHU when you know nothing.

STFU*

DeletedUser

On more then one occasion the tribe cleared villages for you Milad. In addition the tribe sent you whatever support they could whenever you asked. Maybe you didn't feel like it was enough support but you did get it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On more then one occasion the tribe cleared villages for you Milad. In addition the tribe sent you whatever support they could whenever you asked. Maybe you didn't feel like it was enough support but you did get it.

I have never talked to you disrespectfully..please do the same.
Shelly id rather not to say anything to you since i really liked you.(meaning i wont reveal the things you said about Tom either)
LOL at this.check it out.Awz sent 2 nobles to noble it while lylaty was 32.
Loyalty: Dropped from 32 to -3
OMG
he got lucky because i had sniped the 2nd wave of it.however the 2nd wave hit his first wave.so things are almost even. :(