OFF the Pro repellent!!

DeletedUser188

have only read first post.
my opinion to it:
-very low tribe... backstabbing is the worst one can do!!!
-excuses like i have lot to do in RL don't count for me... no reason to use it in this thread.

DeletedUser

my opinion to it:
-excuses like i have lot to do in RL don't count for me... no reason to use it in this thread.
"very low tribe... backstabbing is the worst one can do!!!"
yes.thanks for understanding :)

"excuses like i have lot to do in RL don't count for me... no reason to use it in this thread"
Im saying they shouldnt get cocky,because couldnt have taken so much villages and clear so much nukes if i was playing the account

DeletedUser188

"excuses like i have lot to do in RL don't count for me... no reason to use it in this thread"
Im saying they shouldnt get cocky,because couldnt have taken so much villages and clear so much nukes if i was playing the account

true!
but a top account needs to be active...
but still, backstabbing someone is not nice. people who do that are on the bottom for me. only top they are i the top of my next nobling list ;)

DeletedUser

I have to watch my back? :O I'm thinking they canceled the war because OFF! is at war with rank 2/3 already... (and 4)

DeletedUser

What ill say is..

awz is a good player.

rix is a noob. Biggest downfall was fighting over that nub.

Tom is a good guy but lets his tribe run his tribe for him.

Shelly. i love shelly. if there was no shelly in OFF!, there would be no OFF!

These names are the only ones worth mentioning in that tribe.

cent.

DeletedUser

Ok, my turn.

I'll just say this and leave it at that.

Ego
Rules don't apply to me
Whatever I want
Me first
Points over troops
I don't defend myself until I have 10 villages
Bullying
Defiance
Little fits of rage

Sorry, but I have to agree with this. This is the closest description of Cent+Ali+Milad=Noise I've ever seen. Actually, Cent's Ego is what burried them. Milad behaved like a real tribe mate when comes to clearing, defending and/or nobling, but acc is tri-played, and 1 man can't make decisions. I didn't talk a lot to Ali, but he's same as cent is from what i've seen.
I do respect some tips you guys gave me, but you really did cross the line. :/
And have you noticed that none of them was actually online for past few days? Hm. I wonder who played it.

right :)

/Lord666

You were in OFF!. You got supported, helped, anything you needed. And when you quit the world, you decided that you will give some villages to members outside of it? That's not how this game works, nor you giving you villages to whoever you want, especially in CHURCH world. You know, I could've been #1 whenever I wanted, but I learned my lession. CLUSTER. Players you gave villages to, not only that didn't have clustered church areas, but they were spread like epidemic.

my opinion to it:

1st, your opinion doesn't matter, but like you said, it's your opinion.
2nd, very low tribe? WE OWNED THIS WORLD. There were no backstabbing from OFF!'s side, OMFG! Don't you guys get it? Noise backstabbed OFF!. He left the tribe, before it - he tried to recruit their members (some members of council, too), and disband them? And he asks himself how did Tom find out about it? Well.. Just read this post. Most logic thing OFF! members would do is nobling them, why not? They had lowest troop count in top 20 members of OFF!, and all they wanted is more villages. (I think they counted on tribal protection untill they fill their villages with troops). They even nobled into church area's of other tribe mates, and claimed some villages which shouldn't ever be theirs.

What ill say is..

awz is a good player.

rix is a noob. Biggest downfall was fighting over that nub.

Tom is a good guy but lets his tribe run his tribe for him.

Shelly. i love shelly. if there was no shelly in OFF!, there would be no OFF!

These names are the only ones worth mentioning in that tribe.

cent.

1. Awz IS a good player, smart man, and a good leader, along with Shelly, Rix and Tom.
2. Rix, IS NOT a noob. If you ever seen some of his previous worlds, you wouldn't think like that. He don't actually have that much time to play like some no-lifers out there.
3. It's Tom's first premade, and from my side he did very good job. Of course he needs help from others, but recently he started making some decisions on his own, which I respect.
4. Shelly. Well... The best person I've ever met over TW, yes, she's the key part as baron, but she's not doing all the job. I don't have anything but respect for her, and I won't ever be able to thank her enough, she knows why. <3

Now: we started all together, had really good time, there weren't any problems, any problematic players. I really, really don't know how it came to this. It was one of the best premades I've ever been in, and I know you guys will keep up the god job, regardless of what haters say.

Shelly, Tom, Awz and Rix, keep owning this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Idunno about anyone else, but I'm finding this thread highly amusing since all of you were spamming the forums stroking each other's egos 2 weeks ago.

DeletedUser

KGS, you really have the most stupid comments, which 99% of the time don't concern you.

DeletedUser

[Ali here]

unfortunately due to an accident i couldn't be online yesterday!!! ( can u believe it that i was online for over 2months but for the day of real war my fu**in leg breaks!!!)
if one of us, Milad or Cent or I, was in the acc then we would kick the a** of all em, i have no idea why Ashkan did nothing against it!

but anyway now that Milad and I are in the acc i'll show u the results(u'll see the real noise) , Milad just sniped a train easily, that's why i admire him :p

GL

DeletedUser

personally i love dejan. its a pitty we fell out.

and my ego aint so great believe it or not. Ask ali or milad.

cent.

DeletedUser

!

Hey, Silent Killer here.
Ok, so about OFF!, a tribe that I respect, has many problems, 1 of the biggest problems is that they shouldn't be losing a player like Noise :noblemen:, he is not a player that you guys should lose, same to Aliquisher, I wanted to join you guys in the beginning, I asked for an invitation, and you guys got the heck out of me, until I told you I don't want you, though I was in the top 15, and you said i should attack one of NXS before joining to prove loyalty, I shouldn't attack and get commands from you guys before even joining, you guys looked to me like NXS, but with more points, and maybe more experienced players, I joined SPERG, a tribe that I'am very happy I joined them, never said to me no for anything, I asked for the almost impossible, and they made it possible. What I want to say is that you shouldn't be losing such good players, and I really don't like your way, especially the guy Awzrocks, though i didn't ever talk to him, but of his usual way, thats why, and RONALD MCDONALD, he has a bad way in answering people, treating them like they are begging him, with all respect, I think UKFTW is a good leader and player, 1 thing I just noticed, is that the guy szfz333 is a bit offensive, 1 of my close friends in the game is Milad, a friend I respect. You guys attack in a good way, but you need not to try to use some of your players as slaves, no offence to anyone. Anyone one with offensive or rude comments, thanks I don't want them, keep them to yourself.
With All Due Respect
Silent Killer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First off let me clarify a couple of things. There is not a single player that is indisposable. If you aren't going to participate in a tribe and are there only to benefit yourself you are a liability. To say that noise and Aliquisher are not the kind of people that you dismiss from a tribe is incorrect. A tribe is supposed to be a group of people that work together not those that only use the tribe for their own personal gain.

Noise is a collaboration or 3 now supposedly 4 co's.

The only Co I respect is Cent. He has never blamed anything on any of his co's nor talked bad about them when they were not around.

The same cannot be said about Milad and Ali. Both of them let their Ego's get in the way. In addition Ali and Milad are now blaming all their misfortunes on a new co. Instead of evaluating their own mistakes. It was the real noise playing yesterday...they just don't want to admit their own failures.

They were outplayed...yesterday and today...bottomline.

DeletedUser

KGS, you are annoying, lol, kust kiddin'. Adamr31, you said noise never helped, he did, who destroyed NXS? OFF!, how many percent did Noise do?