OFF the Pro repellent!!

DeletedUser

Stop adding Z to my tribes name PS2 guy...

oh and KGS SHUT UP!
(and pass the popcorn :D)

DeletedUser

You have four grammatical errors in those two lines alone, so figure out your errors before you try correcting everyone else's.

Seriously, this is the first entertaining thread this forum has had in weeks, and I can't even enjoy it because of all the KGS-bashing and grammar policing. Can't we just let OFF!/former OFF! members flame each other in peace?

My grammatical errors are not as obvious and "important" as Noise' and whatever his name was. :p

DeletedUser

they are still good...better than asas or sperg. This world needed Off to split.

Well their bigger players joined my tribe, and I'm guessing that's the reason that they dropped a rank. :p

DeletedUser

Well their bigger players joined my tribe, and I'm guessing that's the reason that they dropped a rank. :p

I know you're a good guy, and I respect you.
BUT I guess I'm the one who's gonna say it....
You've got a:
A player without a troops, who's soon gonna stay out of villages.
A player who spent so many pp on shortening build time that he could've bought a house on Hawaii.
An account who no one plays.

I wish you all the best with your new players, though.

DeletedUser

My grammatical errors are not as obvious and "important" as Noise' and whatever his name was. :p

Um, haven't you been paying attention? Nothing anyone of us does is as important as what Noise does. Just ask him :eek:

Also, from what little I've seen of you so far, I respect both you and your tribe (though I'm not a big fan of the name), but grammar policing bothers me. It screams, "I don't have a legitimate comeback so I'm gonna take cheap shots." Noise already has plenty of issues in gameplay. No need to add to that list.

One last thing...
A player who spent so many pp on shortening build time that he could've bought a house on Hawaii.

Quote of the day.

DeletedUser

Good one. ;) I like it.

Ermm... one more thing:
Uh....
Um...
Hmm....
Oh right, Noise is losing villages rapidly :eek:

And @Adamr31, was that directed at which tribe? :p "what tribe was that directed at?"

Forgot to write this: Try not to tell someone that their grammatical errors are not obvious when you just made an error yourself, it's not Noise', it's Noise's... you only do that when the word ends with a "s". :spear:

DeletedUser

OFF! will fall.. i assure you.

I like 80% of OFF!, the other 20% are so umbearable that i would be willing to tear the tribe down because of them.

cent.

DeletedUser1157

I like 80% of OFF!, the other 20% are so umbearable that i would be willing to tear the tribe down because of them.

cent.

Then do it instead of just talking about it.

DeletedUser

cent.

As I said, just like NXS pretty much. :D Come on cent, go get 'em

/throws a bone
/eats popcorn
/ouch

DeletedUser

Well well my fellow no0bs. This is what happens when you have too many point-whores in one tribe. Yes, yes, there are two sides to every story and all that bull... But the bottom line is: this is what happens when you have to many alpha males because sooner or later there will be a confrontation and/or a revolt.

Furthermore, no single player should be put before or above the tribe. The tribe only works when everyone is equal. There are players that think they are better than the tribe because they have more points. Where you one of those players Noise? Only God can judge you.

DeletedUser

Well well my fellow no0bs. This is what happens when you have too many point-whores in one tribe. Yes, yes, there are two sides to every story and all that bull... But the bottom line is: this is what happens when you have to many alpha males because sooner or later there will be a confrontation and/or a revolt.

Furthermore, no single player should be put before or above the tribe. The tribe only works when everyone is equal. There are players that think they are better than the tribe because they have more points. Where you one of those players Noise? Only God can judge you.

Perfectly said...