OFF! vs. NXS

• Thread starter King Glow... Stick
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Still doesn't change that fact it was a slap in the face ^.^

DeletedUser

HaHa.what do you know.i never thought it would get this fun.until now it has been 2 tribes Vs Me.but the time for payback is near.

DeletedUser

HaHa.what do you know.i never thought it would get this fun.until now it has been 2 tribes Vs Me.but the time for payback is near.

Didn't you get catted? :/ And it's actually 1 tribe vs. 1 tribe, as you can clearly see in the title of this thread

DeletedUser

Didn't you get catted? :/ And it's actually 1 tribe vs. 1 tribe, as you can clearly see in the title of this thread

Clearly 2 decent tribes merged together lately. But your prob not that active to notice. Plus i dont seem to see any of my other tribe mates being attacked. Strangly enough..to me that seems like 2 v 1. Does it not to you?

cent.

DeletedUser

Clearly 2 decent tribes merged together lately. But your prob not that active to notice. Plus i dont seem to see any of my other tribe mates being attacked. Strangly enough..to me that seems like 2 v 1. Does it not to you?

cent.

Then clearly you aren't paying enough attention to notice, your tribe is under attack, UKFTW wouldn't shut up about it on skype yesterday.

DeletedUser

cent.

I was actually part of the merge, but I guess you didn't notice that. -.- And now they merged, and it's one tribe now.

DeletedUser

Ehhh. I'm kind of curious as to why merging is happening so early? That is... :|