OFF! vs. NXS

• Thread starter King Glow... Stick
  • Start date

DeletedUser

quit?who?no one quit the game.some just quit your tribe.
and that guy didnt betray you.you werent good enough for him.
he was rank 3 when i nobled him.how can you lie so?
he didnt have defense?then why didnt you help him?your tribe sucks.
he nobled 400 pts village because he had nothing else near him.unless he wanted to mess with OFF which requires bravery ;)
We couldnt help him because unfortunatly due to Lions mistake we were in a fight with sperg a move that was made without my consent.

DeletedUser

We couldnt help him because unfortunatly due to Lions mistake we were in a fight with sperg a move that was made without my consent.
Then you failed pretty much here too.because 2 of your best members just joined SPERG.
GL

DeletedUser

Well, I've saw a lot of your members move to SPERG because we launched attacks on you. They actually called for support in SPERG, and they got it.
So SPERG, you accept refugees, and even supply them with your troops, even we notified you what that could cause? Let's see what happens next..

DeletedUser

Well, I've saw a lot of your members move to SPERG because we launched attacks on you. They actually called for support in SPERG, and they got it.
So SPERG, you accept refugees, and even supply them with your troops, even we notified you what that could cause? Let's see what happens next..
Congrats on taking such a nice village.and congrats on becoming rank 1 ;)

DeletedUser

Er....... you do know that I contributed to 65% of the taking down of NXS? You have 30%, and bigggggggg has 5%.

DeletedUser

no i wont ;) and this thread is a bit pointless cause OFF clearly one ;)

DeletedUser

a part of me wants to join us2 but a part of me just wants to wait for us3 :S