One of the best start up guides (without mines)

DeletedUser1446

You both should join US.5 when it opens and do "your" startup as you want... Let us (community) see the results and at that point we can argue which is the best! :)

I have my own to test as well

DeletedUser188

You both should join US.5 when it opens and do "your" startup as you want... Let us (community) see the results and at that point we can argue which is the best! :)

I have my own to test as well

i think both of us have shown that our tactics are good enough to reach rank 1 on several worlds.
i'd like to start us5, but i'm afraid that i won't have enough time to start it ;)

DeletedUser1446

i think both of us have shown that our tactics are good enough to reach rank 1 on several worlds.
i'd like to start us5, but i'm afraid that i won't have enough time to start it ;)

Yes don´t get me wrong... I´m not saying that you haven´t showed that you are awesome at startup! I´m just saying that i would like to see the best Startup players in this server to try (if possible) to begin US5 and see who reaches 300k first for example! YEAH, i´m talking about a proper startup with milestones... First to 1K ; 5k ; 100k ; 300k and that´s it!

DeletedUser188

Yes don´t get me wrong... I´m not saying that you haven´t showed that you are awesome at startup! I´m just saying that i would like to see the best Startup players in this server to try (if possible) to begin US5 and see who reaches 300k first for example! YEAH, i´m talking about a proper startup with milestones... First to 1K ; 5k ; 100k ; 300k and that´s it!

haha i don't think that nauz and i will ever play the same server and play it until one of us gets 300k, at least one of us will quit before that happens

Nauzhror

Reaction score

To stay actively farming till 300k I'd have to be paid to do so. Farming that actively for that long is not anything resembling fun.

DeletedUser1446

To stay actively farming till 300k I'd have to be paid to do so. Farming that actively for that long is not anything resembling fun.

I´m not speaking about farming 300k....i´m talking about who get´s first 300k points:)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I´m not speaking about farming 300k....i´m talking about who get´s first 300k points:)

I'm aware. I meant to farm actively till 300,000 points is painful, and something I wouldn't be willing to do unless I were being paid to do so, since it's literally more mind numbingly boring than my job, which...does pay me.

DeletedUser1446

Oh ok...but till 100k it´s ok? (since you on UK10 are on that points..)

DeletedUser

I'm aware. I meant to farm actively till 300,000 points is painful, and something I wouldn't be willing to do unless I were being paid to do so, since it's literally more mind numbingly boring than my job, which...does pay me.

Depending on the method, it's not actually that bad. I used to farm up to 5mil points on W52 .net. Twice a day, 20-30 minutes, all villages with troops in done. Usually I do a round, co-player does another.

So long as you farm actively enough to do a run every couple of days, that's all that's needed really.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Depending on the method, it's not actually that bad. I used to farm up to 5mil points on W52 .net. Twice a day, 20-30 minutes, all villages with troops in done. Usually I do a round, co-player does another.

So long as you farm actively enough to do a run every couple of days, that's all that's needed really.

Depends on the settings, some worlds offense is the limiting factor for growth, but on no morale worlds like uk10 the limiting factor is much moreso nobles, which makes faring your ass off for coins necessary to remain top ranked.