Opening of W14 discussion thread

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 419875

Here is where you can discuss w14 opening, Please have patience as things need to be orgranized...

Deleted User - 419875

Please try again, needed to change some settings.

DeletedUser4772

Church :( I was really especting a good world this would slow everything down.

DeletedUser

BOO!. Churches suck, whos idea was to even implement them in the game in the first place?

DeletedUser5134

I wonder why w14 does start now I think the start should have been earlier cause the biggest player on 13 will win and all decisions were taken

DeletedUser

New weapons? Is this something new new? Or just something old new? Can we get some insight?

Also...looking to co someone on that world. Skype: larryiv1

DeletedUser

This world should be interesting with the new editions. but since alot of people dislike church worlds i don't this world will be as populated

Deleted User - 419875

They are infact the "old" new weapons.

New weapons? Is this something new new? Or just something old new? Can we get some insight?

Also...looking to co someone on that world. Skype: larryiv1

DeletedUser

Sorry, but "fake limit inactive" means than I can send only one spear, for example, to make a fake? Or it means another thing?

DeletedUser2165

I love playing with church,it makes the game more strategical i think.You have to be extra-careful while choosing targets..
We are just not sure about premium trading.

Deleted User - 419875

What are you not sure of when talking about the premium trading?

DeletedUser2165

I just dont want to be able to buy resources :)Some people like it and i've respect for that.
You know w73 on .net doesn't have that feature,but w14 here will have the church and we love it.Also .us server is kinda our home after all.
Its just hard to choose :)

Status
Not open for further replies.