Opening of W14 discussion thread

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Starting times are never announced. You will just have to wait and see!

DeletedUser

Ah nice, well i will play one more time again.
But! It is just a try ;D

DeletedUser5174

Just a try, give me a shout on skype when you get a chance :)

Kolohe607 is my skype.

DeletedUser5184

Lets keep it on topic here please..

When will the world open up? it says that the server is Jan 28th and it wont let me play on it. it says that i have to wait for preregistration.

DeletedUser5174

When will the world open up? it says that the server is Jan 28th and it wont let me play on it. it says that i have to wait for preregistration.

They never announce the time on this server (beyond me why not) Even when they do on other servers its never right at 00:00 of the day the world is released. That would be unfair to the mass majority of the players on the US server.

If I had to guess I would say the world will be opened between 10:00 and 18:00 ST. Early morning - mid afternoon US time as that is when most players will be online. Now get some sleep young goat ;)

DeletedUser

This is so cool! I just started playing again after 6 years and I've started in a fresh, new world. Hah! Hey everyone. Nice to meet y'all.

DeletedUser

I don't see a church in my villa... :D

I like Wsp1 without too many limiting factors, let's get cracking on.

DeletedUser2551

Ganja has sold:100
teh1337world has paid:
premium.png

lol.... enough said.
mail me in game for res selling any 100 for 10 pvs anyday to all you coiners.

DeletedUser

Yeah cause you're selling stuff so that no one will buy it right? Hypocrit.

Furthermore, it's the first time I ever bought this stuff, just wanted to see how it works. And seeing I do have enough PP and it's only 10, I figured why not.

DeletedUser

Arguments about PP? Let's make a new forum for that if you aren't going to stay on-topic
(God I feel like a teacher's pet)

Ah they added churches just recently.. :'(

Anyways so far, so good. World is shaping out decent, no-ones overkilling the use of PP yet. I like.

DeletedUser

Strange world, i think. But will be nice, i believe :D
Interesting that you cant make traps by supporting foreign villages.

DeletedUser

Strange world, i think. But will be nice, i believe :D
Interesting that you cant make traps by supporting foreign villages.

Yes they've incorporated the idea of only being able to support yourself or your tribe, so none of these stupid spikes will occur. I know that some people have ODA and it's because the day the world started, it needed updates and stuff.

DeletedUser2551

Yeah cause you're selling stuff so that no one will buy it right? Hypocrit.

Furthermore, it's the first time I ever bought this stuff, just wanted to see how it works. And seeing I do have enough PP and it's only 10, I figured why not.

im not complaining... figured i can support my other worlds with PP from selling res from this world.
sorry that you had to be the one i picked on briefly. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.