Opinions On Tribes

DeletedUser5034

Well, well, well... it looks like there is some activity back on the forums! Always a pleasant sight. :)

As I am bored and people are ACTUALLY TALKING on the forums... I thought it would be a good idea to see what peoples opinions are on the main tribes or if they wish, some of the smaller tribes. I want to know which tribes people think will last long and which ones people think won't be around for much longer. If there is any particular war going on feel free to share your opinion on it.

However please do not turn this thread into an argument and try to stay on topic. I believe there was a thread similar to this at the start of the world where people predicted which tribes would last. However now that we have been here for some time and wars have started, it would be interesting to see what people think.

I will start first...

In the 4 core continents, I believe SaVage (K45) and WORMS (K44) are doing very well as they have a much better dominance over their K than the biggest tribes of the southern two core continents (K54/55) .

I won't comment on SaVage as I am in that tribe however all I will say is we will be here when the world ends :p

WORMS: I did believe this tribe was doing very well however after put-in's recent thread I realised they do have a lot of internals and I'm not really sure how much of their players will still be around. I'm also skeptical about their academy tribe. However I do know that they do have experienced players and are doing well at the moment. It will be interesting to see what happens when they expand and come into conflict with another big tribe, only then will we know whether they can battle it out.

BoL: I don't know much about this tribe but it looks like they've taken in a few of the former FURY members and I think it should be a good tribe in K55.

TS: I think they have done well considering they had an awkward spacing diagonally across the core at the beginning. If they don't get into wars with multiple tribes at once then this may be OK and they will be able to expand in the core. I also noticed they jumped in the rankings after taking a few members from FEAR.

TRBL: Other than their 3 leaders, there's only a few good players. The rest are just nubs nobling barbs and hiding behind their frontline of experienced players who are doing everything themselves. The scrubs in the middle are not taking part in the war but are only in the tribe for protection. However there is only a certain amount of barbs available, after that they're gonna have to attack players and we'll see how that goes for them...
Nevertheless like I said before, the tribe does have some good players and experienced leaders.

ESCR: disorganized tribe. Internalling their own nubs. Not sure why they declared on us... But they are probably regretting it already, seeing as they kick out players instead of supporting them whenever we set an op to rim them. Don't want to hurt your war stats, I see? :D

BOOM: Shot up the ranking really fast this week. They have a really nice spread across the south. Provided that they have experienced players who can expand quick... they will do good in this world, otherwise they will be in trouble with that spread if they can't fight.
From the looks of things, they've recently got into a war with XXX. Should be interesting.

XXX: Am I getting Déjà vu? Is rodgealan seriosuly starting his 3 million tribe family on W14 too? (Check out W12, if you think this is bad).

That's all I have to say for now. Remember you can give your opinion on any tribe but don't use this as a chance to insult people. Keep it on topic.
I'm sorry if my layout is a bit boring, I'm not good with making things look fancy :eek:

Anyway, let's try to keep the forums alive...

Sully

DeletedUser

BOOM: Shot up the ranking really fast this week. They have a really nice spread across the south. Provided that they have experienced players who can expand quick... they will do good in this world, otherwise they will be in trouble with that spread if they can't fight.
From the looks of things, they've recently got into a war with XXX. Should be interesting.

XXX: Am I getting Déjà vu? Is rodgealan seriosuly starting his 3 million tribe family on W14 too? (Check out W12, if you think this is bad).

I will let the war stats do the talking on this war. Nothing else needs to be said. BOOM is here to stay I can tell you that. One thing I noticed about SaVage is y'all have lost a decent amount of vils. It happens at times but 11 villages this far in is a bit much to lose.

DeletedUser

WORMS:It will be interesting to see what happens when they expand and come into conflict with another big tribe, only then will we know whether they can battle it out. Sully
That's it, im sure that a lot of them will go down easy .. :) cant wait to battle them noobs :)

DeletedUser5034

I think Zax is offended and I don't know why... lol

As for put-in's reply. I don't agree with you that they are noobs, I don't know what conflict you have with them but I am not involved so my opinion in unbiased. I agree that their ranked #1 has a lot of internals but we will see in the future if he is a good player, this doesn't necessarily mean he is a rubbish player.

DeletedUser

huh. for me they're totally noobs ;) just the reason that they build up an academy tribe is ******* embarrassin. ayway, they started nice with a team of 20 friends but then they get drilled by evil i think. cant take a tribe like this serious, perhaps i am the only one, perhaps not. :)

DeletedUser

I think Zax is offended and I don't know why... lol

As for put-in's reply. I don't agree with you that they are noobs, I don't know what conflict you have with them but I am not involved so my opinion in unbiased. I agree that their ranked #1 has a lot of internals but we will see in the future if he is a good player, this doesn't necessarily mean he is a rubbish player.

not insulted at all I was stating a fact. I do enjoy stirring the pot nd then watching it go. However I've been called arrogant and blunt before so here it comes again. Uh-Oh

DeletedUser3741

interesting in what way?
how fast we can roll over the chumps? o_O

DeletedUser5034

One thing I noticed about SaVage is y'all have lost a decent amount of vils. It happens at times but 11 villages this far in is a bit much to lose.

Yes we have 11 losses but if I remember correctly, we were at one point at around 23:0 ratio of gains:losses. If you look at who our losses are you will realise that they were isolated players who were gang banged by several players so it wasn't exactly an easy job for them.
Anyway you also have to remember that unlike you, we aren't on the rim... so the wars we are involved in are more Savage ;)

Boom have 20 gains with 165k ODA (in war, not total), this is around 8250 ODA per village gained. SaVage have 27 gains with 382k ODA, this is around 14k ODA per village gained. This means we get more ODA for each village we clear noble... in other words we're hitting better stacked villages.

Boom also only have 83k ODD in their wars compared to SaVage who have 407k... this shows the difference between the two tribes we are at war with. Seeing as BOOM has such low ODD and you still have not lost a village, this shows that the tribe you are at war with isn't exactly a group of pro's now is it? ;)

I just wanted to point out these facts to explain any confusion or doubts you had about us. Don't be offended.
Do not compare wars in the core continents, with war on the rim.

Sully

DeletedUser

We went from rank 30 with 34k points to rank 2. with over 500k. We did that in the last 30 days. If you have your eyes on W14, you have to go through BOOM. A lot of us are world winners and top 10 players from .net. Tank has done well here in .us on every single world and account he played with consistency. We are solid. We are here to kick ass and have TONS OF FUN!

Bring on ze lulz!

We declared war almost exactly 3 days ago. It is now 12 caps to none.

WORMS: I did believe this tribe was doing very well however after put-in's recent thread I realised they do have a lot of internals and I'm not really sure how much of their players will still be around. I'm also skeptical about their academy tribe. However I do know that they do have experienced players and are doing well at the moment. It will be interesting to see what happens when they expand and come into conflict with another big tribe, only then will we know whether they can battle it out.
These guys are confusing. Some of them are good, a lot of them are getting internalled. Their best players are most certainly very good at tw. I cant wait to go up against them!

SaVage is looking bright as ever. I really hope you guys can hang on to this rock solid opening you have up there in your area. I'd love to see you guys at end game!

-Bones

DeletedUser

Yes we have 11 losses but if I remember correctly, we were at one point at around 23:0 ratio of gains:losses. If you look at who our losses are you will realise that they were isolated players who were gang banged by several players so it wasn't exactly an easy job for them.
Anyway you also have to remember that unlike you, we aren't on the rim... so the wars we are involved in are more Savage ;)

Boom have 20 gains with 165k ODA (in war, not total), this is around 8250 ODA per village gained. SaVage have 27 gains with 382k ODA, this is around 14k ODA per village gained. This means we get more ODA for each village we clear noble... in other words we're hitting better stacked villages.

Boom also only have 83k ODD in their wars compared to SaVage who have 407k... this shows the difference between the two tribes we are at war with. Seeing as BOOM has such low ODD and you still have not lost a village, this shows that the tribe you are at war with isn't exactly a group of pro's now is it? ;)

I just wanted to point out these facts to explain any confusion or doubts you had about us. Don't be offended.
Do not compare wars in the core continents, with war on the rim.

Sully

you make a lot of good points in this it was just a simple observation is all. I was not disputing anything about your tribes legitmacy.

DeletedUser

Dedrawn said:
You have to keep in mind that we only have one serious "WAR" going on, and it just started 76 hours ago. Of course you guys have more OD... you started first and you started closer to the core. We both have good tribes, but not one tribe on this world has seen any kind of "Savage" warfare yet.

This place is just warming up. My hand is sitting on the fire and it feels cool. Wait till it heats up! :cool:

-Bones

DeletedUser5034

I was comparing our OD to the wars we are in and yes so far there is no "Savage" war going on yet, I was just saying that the intensity is more in the core.
Anyway it is good to see all your opinions! and I am interested in hearing more. This is a good discussion. I wonder if anyone from any other tribe is going to voice their opinion on any tribe...

DeletedUser3741

I was just saying that the intensity is more in the core.

its just more proportional... you have to fight more defensive units... but you fight them with more offense....
we fight less defensive units on the rim, but we also fight them with less offense...

DeletedUser

its just more proportional... you have to fight more defensive units... but you fight them with more offense....
we fight less defensive units on the rim, but we also fight them with less offense...

Not sure I agree with that farming is better on rim usually and like you said you have to kill less defensive troops so why would that affect the growth of your own offense other then starting a few weeks late but you could make up troop count quickly with the right nobles.

Either way Boom! seems to be the biggest growing threat. They've shot up in ranks and Bones seems to be a very capable player and leader. With Twtank and a few other very solid players. I'd keep an eye out.

DeletedUser

I think I will keep my eye in ;)

As for the growth of offense, he MIGHT mean that more people on the rim go defensive as the rim is still close to the core so people build defense to help keep back the core people that had a earlier start. Dont know just know that tank sucks :p

DeletedUser

I think I will keep my eye in ;)

As for the growth of offense, he MIGHT mean that more people on the rim go defensive as the rim is still close to the core so people build defense to help keep back the core people that had a earlier start. Dont know just know that tank sucks :p

Who said tank sucked?

DeletedUser3741

been telling me that since world 4 so its basically a well ignored fact by now.

DeletedUser5213

Any villages we (SaVage) have lost have been inactive players/players far from the rest of the tribe. We have a solid core group and plan on sticking around.

DeletedUser

Any villages we (SaVage) have lost have been inactive players/players far from the rest of the tribe. We have a solid core group and plan on sticking around.
good to hear. I have a feeling our tribes will meet someday