Opinions On Tribes

DeletedUser5034

It's been 3 weeks since this topic was made. Anyone want to update with their opinions? There have been changes since then...

DeletedUser

Current Opinions on Tribes - Subject to Change with varying levels of THC in Blood.

Well, the server is down, so here goes:

BOOM:I think we have talked enough about our current goings on. So not much more to say.

TACT aka WORMS: These guys have gone through a lot of changes and are almost constantly the subject of ridicule. Their strategy is one based on geography and area control. They are consolidating and conquering their K's. It is a smart, sound strategy.

However, their player base always seems to be lacking. With constant changes and internalling, it doesn't seem that their "CORE" of players extends beyond the 15-20 of them that have been around a while, and that includes merger acquisitions. To win a world in end game they will need to keep recruiting. The 5 top worms cannot win by themselves.

Considering all that has happened and the time that has passed, I would have expected to see them better established by this point.

SaVage: The second best performing tribe on W14. These guys are the ones to beat. They have their own corner, solidly under their control. They have great leadership and activity. Since the start they have been moving on up like the Jeffersons!

Their tactics are sound. Their skill level is advanced. They have the time and geography to make a big splash here on W14. I hope I get wet in the process! :D

TrimStone: Another powerhouse tribe. They have the members, the activity, and the ability to dominate. Their biggest problem is location. They have BOOM, snugged and hugged to the south, but they are surrounded on all sides. They have a tough fight ahead of them, but so far so good.

I have faith in them. If they are ready to repel SaVage and Worms on both fronts, then they wont be going anywhere anytime soon.

AXE: Jumping up through the ranks, recruiting refugees and the like. They have a handful of great players. Definitely a group to keep an eye on. They may or may not make an impact here on W14. Their leader, Slayaz, isn't too keen on being friendly or engaging in smart diplomacy. That could come back to bite them.

I am extremely fond of dark.half and Distressful Glass! They are good people!

Good enough? I think so. Let's hear other people's opinions!

BACK TO:

work.jpg

-Bones

DeletedUser5307

AXE: Jumping up through the ranks, recruiting refugees and the like. They have a handful of great players. Definitely a group to keep an eye on. They may or may not make an impact here on W14. Their leader, Slayaz, isn't too keen on being friendly or engaging in smart diplomacy. That could come back to bite them.

I am extremely fond of dark.half and Distressful Glass! They are good people!

Good enough? I think so. Let's hear other people's opinions!
Do you mean that because i never wanted to merge into your tribe with a few core players when you asked me twice bones?
Or because i didn't accept to fight with TS against Tact, so from your point of view, because of that i don't want to engage in smart diplomacy?
You don't know if we are allied with a tribe or not then it seems. The difference is that we don't go bragging about everything we do or think in here, usually.
And we don't ally every tribe to do our dirty work. We can handle things on our own for now.

Also i wanted to point out that yea if you call the DT member that i recruited refugees is up to you, Tact could be saying that about us but you have no right to call them that when they never received any kind of attacks from you guys, i just took some members like you did from them, and you just hoped i would kick them so that Doc Strangler, Trackster and Shoop could get a better foothold around there, but it's your fault not wanting them and stilling on attacks before they joined us.
We are still waiting to see something coming their way! :)
And you are fond of players who only noble barb? Distressful is a great player to play with and make hilarious convo.
But Dark.half? The Barb Nobler King? haha plz, name anyone else!

DeletedUser

Referring to this over a month ago:
KhalDrogoon 03.17. at 05:03
Hiya Slayaz,

I was wondering if you and the best in your tribe have any interest in joining BOOM?

I am looking for a few more core members to round out our numbers as we continue to weed out inactives, dismiss, and strengthen our position.

We don't care about distance. We care about skill. If you and maybe some of your tribemates have it, we want it.

BOOM is the tribe to beat if you want to win World 14. Take a look at our stats and check us out. We are incredibly active. We have powerful allies. We goof around and have fun and our forums are always rolling. You won't be disappointed.

-Bones

Slayaz
on 03.17. at 11:03
I don't think i would leave my tribe like that
but if my situation changes then i won't forget about you!
I know you have some vet in your tribe!

So let's keep in touch!

Best Regards
Slayaz
It doesn't have anything to do with that. I don't hold you wanting to keep your tribe against you. :p

Slayaz said:
Or because i didn't accept to fight with TS against Tact, so from your point of view, because of that i don't want to engage in smart diplomacy?
That was between you and TS. Got nothing to do with me. :D

Slayaz said:
The difference is that we don't go bragging about everything we do or think in here, usually.
And we don't ally every tribe to do our dirty work. We can handle things on our own for now.
Is that a shot? L:D
I'd like to see someone do BOOM's dirty work for us. We are getting filthy over here! :D

It's not what you did, It's the way you did it. We asked you to dismiss one member, charmandar, because he was the only one from DT among those you recruited that we attacked. Its cool that you refuse and then try to poke fun at BOOM in our mails. Thats part of the game. Just keep in mind that it might matter one day what your neighbors think of you. :D

Also, you keep bringing up Tact/worms. So far, BOOM and them have had no relations and no disputes in the game. We aren't exactly neighbors yet.

Slayaz said:
But Dark.half? The Barb Nobler King? haha plz, name anyone else!
(FLEX SARCASM MUSCLE)
But I HAAAAAAD to mention him! :D

15yekax.jpg

-Bones

DeletedUser5307

My players know full well, how organised we are! So i don't think they would go against us, that's beside maybe some weak players that you could get on your sides, because they would be cowards, it's not because i didn't want to join with very few members at that time, which most of my members wouldn't be included in, that they would go against me, they have to realise that most of them,
wouldn't have met the requirements to join you anyway, so they're better off in here.

And i think you misread what i said about your tribe BOOM and Tact, what i meant is that Tact have reasons to say we recruited refugees against them, but you guys don't, and please if what you sent at char is considered an attack, seeing his odd so low and no loss of village.
I am eagerly waiting to see something worth considering an attack coming from you guys and you see the difference, is that Tact don't play child games like most of you do in here! So this is aimed at everyone who keeps using cheap talk to make other tribes look bad, this won't work so maybe you should start thinking another way to break up or irritate other tribes!
Skills are shown on the battlefield. Not in here!

DeletedUser5034

Drama. I like it. If you must... Create a new thread.

Anyway.... That was an interesting read Khal, your opinion is appreciated. Good to hear what others think. Forum activity the past couple of days has been impressive... For the US server :D

Current Opinions on Tribes - Subject to Change with varying levels of THC in Blood.
. LOL

I think your THC levels were a little too high when you said:
SaVage: The second best performing tribe on W14.

You meant 'first best' right? :p

Sully

DeletedUser5211

I think Ts will disband in the next weeks but con i like that you like that your tribe is cool xD
And i wonder. Whats that cool in recruiting all refudges to make war with us and loosing it with all that help from other tribes. Yea sounds a lil fun i guess :d il remember you in 10 years promise. You have a history here ( coolest tribe in w14 ) >.>
What a joke...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think Ts will disband in the next weeks but con i like that you like that your tribe is cool xD
And i wonder. Whats that cool in recruiting all refudges to make war with us and loosing it with all that help from other tribes. Yea sounds a lil fun i guess :d il remember you in 10 years promise. You have a history here ( coolest tribe in w14 ) >.>
What a joke...

i also got all the hatz

DeletedUser5219

Nobody really pays attention to the other tribes so i'm posting the rank 11-25 tribes any insight to who you think will grow or drop would be cool.

RankTribe namePoints of the best 30 playersTotal pointsMembersPoints per playerVillagesPoints per village
11DT425.184425.1842914.6621133.763
12Slayer369.418369.4182912.739894.151
13=WT=211.779213.413326.669742.884
14HotNub210.924210.924258.437653.245
15-OL-205.423205.423248.559563.668
16Milik201.063201.0631216.755474.278
17WARS186.301186.301209.315503.726
18=COD=172.093172.0931710.123394.413
19=War=157.061157.0611114.278423.740
20!C!147.317147.317207.366433.426
21Lil TS147.135147.1351014.714314.746
22SVG2144.958144.9581212.080443.295