Player made maps

DeletedUser

thanks, and seriously, these forums are beyond dead. its like 2 posts per day. x-x

DeletedUser734

tla is screwed now too. Ego? is definatly claiming dominance in the core. I can't wait for Ego? and MaGicX to go to war

DeletedUser173

Why? Here's how it will work-

Ego? will start to noble them out llike crazy, lots of their members will leave, they'll recruit a bunch of replacements, we'll noble them, and this goes on until no one else joins them and they lose :D

DeletedUser

If anyone has a map they want made, i'd be happy to take the offer. i want to make a few so, if you don't mind my style, i can hop on that.

DeletedUser734

If anyone has a map they want made, i'd be happy to take the offer. i want to make a few so, if you don't mind my style, i can hop on that.

Can you make a map of ~AXE~?

just a small project haha

DeletedUser

you just want the 1 tribe in their? want me to compare it to anyone?

DeletedUser

i'm still looking for Map requests, feel free to message me In game or here on forums.

DeletedUser

maybe it's best to put the name of the continents in a little size the corner or something.

DeletedUser

could you make a map of k46?

with the tribes

OFF! ( can we be in blue?)
LOST.
MaGicx
MMI

DeletedUser

naw, Magicx is dead, they are losing members like crazy now

DeletedUser173

Uh-ohs, That lil cluster in southern K45 is... well, gone now, better make a new one :p

DeletedUser

meh, i might make a top ten or top 5 tribes soon which do you want?

DeletedUser

Uh-ohs, That lil cluster in southern K45 is... well, gone now, better make a new one :p

Yeah who am.. you took out daisy. She lost 5 or 6 villages before i dismissed her. She was being destroyed.

On the map its looks like we control a good part of the right side of the world