Point differential

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Can I just point this out? This world's top 20:

<table class="vis"><tbody><tr><th style="width: 8%">Rank</th> <th style="width: 25%">Name</th> <th style="width: 10%">Tribe</th> <th style="width: 17%">Points</th> </tr> <tr class="r1"> <td>1</td> <td>demona008</td> <td>None</td> <td>1,806</td> </tr> <tr class="r2"> <td>2</td> <td>dragonfly275</td> <td>~FD~</td> <td>1,046</td> </tr> <tr class="r1"> <td>3</td> <td>CCCrash</td> <td>-GB-</td> <td>585</td> </tr> <tr class="r2"> <td>4</td> <td>OPTION C</td> <td>IDC</td> <td>457</td> </tr> <tr class="r1"> <td>5</td> <td>Pilgrim</td> <td>I.B</td> <td>453</td> </tr> <tr class="r2"> <td>6</td> <td>DeanWinchester</td> <td>-GB-</td> <td>450</td> </tr> <tr class="r1"> <td>7</td> <td>Sinful1</td> <td>DGSoWR</td> <td>436</td> </tr> <tr class="r2"> <td>8</td> <td>The SmashNasty</td> <td>IDC</td> <td>429</td> </tr> <tr class="r1"> <td>9</td> <td>DiegoWinchester</td> <td>-GB-</td> <td>427</td> </tr> <tr class="r2"> <td>10</td> <td>-AlexLight-</td> <td>.TWRM.</td> <td>417</td> </tr> <tr class="r1"> <td>11</td> <td>DOKDO</td> <td>IDC</td> <td>416</td> </tr> <tr class="r2"> <td>12</td> <td>Fiasko</td> <td>DGSoWR</td> <td>405</td> </tr> <tr class="r1"> <td>13</td> <td>Dungas</td> <td>Undead</td> <td>399</td> </tr> <tr class="r2"> <td>14</td> <td>RJShadowKnight</td> <td>NG</td> <td>398</td> </tr> <tr class="r1"> <td>15</td> <td>CCBash</td> <td>-GB-</td> <td>388</td> </tr> <tr class="r2"> <td>16</td> <td>Domaru</td> <td>DGSoWR</td> <td>387</td> </tr> <tr class="r1"> <td>17</td> <td>Akim.mirom</td> <td>None</td> <td>387</td> </tr> <tr class="r2"> <td>18</td> <td>iH0p3</td> <td>Friend</td> <td>385</td> </tr> <tr class="r1"> <td>19</td> <td>Tasteless</td> <td>IDC</td> <td>382</td> </tr> <tr class="r2"> <td>20</td> <td>pandas</td> <td>IDC</td> <td>378</td> </tr></tbody></table>

DOES ANYBODY ELSE SEE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?!?!?!

THIS is why they can't make everything buyable. We have two players burning their money to get faster resources, build buildings for less, trade resources, and god knows what other buyable benefits this world entails.

I hope .US staff sees this world and realizes the horribly unfair advantage money now plays. And to think we all complained about halved building times!

To have 1800 points and 380 points, a DIFFERENCE OF over 1700 POINTS, in the top 20 together is god-awful.

This guy is gonna be nobling people before the majority of us can build heavy calvary!

DeletedUser

thank you someone sees it its really a shame :/ oh well time to clear em

DeletedUser

there not make any friends doing that, and I'm sure someone will hunt them down

DeletedUser2758

omg

psycopaths you have and a life to live,tribal wars isnt everything...

they must have paid atleast 100 dollars -.-

PS:in w7 a good setting woyld be to pay 10.000 premium and have full nuke -.- :smack:

DeletedUser

I'd love to see how the effect plays out after the first village...

It'll probably be mitigated as accounts get larger, so if you get a head start, good on ya. But that doesn't mean you couldn't easily be overtaken.

DeletedUser

look the moderators have been making excuses for this since day one. Its time for this to stop. I understand alot of the companies decisions but this is just gross. Someone being able to do that just because they have money. Personally most of the TW players I know cant afford that. They can barely buy pp each month. This is just a company trying to earn lots of money.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmm, I've always stuck my this game, but honestly, i wouldn't see the fun in it anymore if all people could do is buy there way to the top, if they have the money, it looks like they can keep going for a while. This does look like its been purely made more money, it doesn't enhance anyones playing experience, its ridiculous in my eyes.

DeletedUser

US server was a decent server with a few good players and a nice community but if you want people to stay your doing it wrong.

DeletedUser

look the moderators have been making excuses for this since day one. Its time for this to stop. I understand alot of the moderators decisions but this is just gross. Someone being able to do that just because they have money. Personally most of the TW players I know cant afford that. They can barely buy pp each month. This is just a company trying to earn lots of money.

For clarity, this is not decided by any of the moderators. We attempt to explain the reasoning behind the decision, but we dont make the decision.

As for a company trying to make a lot of money, I wont speak for this company, but every other company I know, including the one I own, operates to make a lot of money. Otherwise, why operate at all?

DeletedUser

Well I never said the moderators made the decisions i just said they make the excuses and back up the company. I am sorry if it sounded that way but honestly if a company wants to make more money they should do what makes their customers more happy.

DeletedUser

As jesse pointed out, no one outside of Innogames (not even Aliyah, from my understanding) has the power to change that decision. We moderators keep the peace, and attempt to explain the reasoning, nothing more.

GANGSTER PANDA said:
I understand alot of the moderators decisions but this is just gross.

Please make sure to remove that then, to keep it clear and unconfusing :).

DeletedUser

look the moderators have been making excuses for this since day one. Its time for this to stop. I understand alot of the moderators decisions but this is just gross. Someone being able to do that just because they have money. Personally most of the TW players I know cant afford that. They can barely buy pp each month. This is just a company trying to earn lots of money.

You may not have meant it that way, but that is EXACTLY what you said. And lets be real, if the company were to lose money on something, a company that has proven to be very successful and creates many online games, dont you think they would do away with it? The company is not stupid, if they were, they would be out of business by now.

DeletedUser

The simple fact is that nobody likes feeling that they are at a disadvantage, but the best answer i can give is that you can take the advantage back by grouping up to take on these players, hopefully once tribes start solidifying we'll see some wars start evening out the standings

DeletedUser

The simple fact is that nobody likes feeling that they are at a disadvantage, but the best answer i can give is that you can take the advantage back by grouping up to take on these players, hopefully once tribes start solidifying we'll see some wars start evening out the standings

I have kept relatively quiet on this but your post is spot on. Are there advantages that can be acquired by using PP, absolutely. But this is tribal wars, and a good tribe will always beat a good player. If a player wants to spend up as much as they want, then the tribe bands together and eliminates them. This is the first .US world with these options. Lets see how it plays out. There have been tons of things tried on other servers that didnt work out and never appeared again. Anyone remember the Army Camp?

DeletedUser

Ok i was typing faster then thinking i reread my post and or-el and jessie were right I didnt mean what i had originally posted. I fixed it now to my original meaning.

DeletedUser

Erm just like to also back the statement that we have nothing to do with the premium options. Aliyah has no say either, literally none, so complaining to any of us about it will get you about nowhere.

DeletedUser

I think most of PP benefits are reasonable except 1.2 ratio of instant market trade.

This is where the resources & point gap coming from.

If Innogame can modify 1.2 ratio to 1, I think these feature makes perfect sense.

DeletedUser

Every pp benefit innogames have introduced is an utter disgrace to the game.

It just shows innogames in their true light. Most decent gaming companies aim for long term legacy in their games, they don't create backstabbing ploys to soak as much money out of the game before eventually abandoning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.