Point differential

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oh if she was talking about Amateurhour thats different. Caleb I was actually referring to how Jess, in my opinion, seemed to be talking about her tribemate when you don't insult or degrade a tribemate on the forum.

DeletedUser

Just cause he is in the tribe doesn't mean she has to like the fact that premium is being used like it is.

However, this argument is going to turn into nothing but a massive flamewar. Do I like the fact that premium is being used as it is? No. Is there anything I can do about it? No. Is there anything our staff can do about it? No. Is there anything a server wide protest can do about it? No. Drop it. You're ideas and plans to hurt Innogames is going to do nothing. In the grand scheme of things, this server is VERRY small compared to other servers. A boycott is going to do nothing and Innogames could honestly care less. Also, they already have the money you paid for your premium, so even if you don't play anymore they still already have your non refundable money :)

Have a nice day and stop ranting about something that nobody on this server has control over and just deal with it :)

Exactly. Innogames is using .US as a test server for dumb premium things like this, I believe; I haven't heard of these features on other servers' regular worlds.

And as Jess (sort of) said, you can trade with the "bank" like in a board game, but a 1.2:1 ratio in your favor, so you can buy RESOURCES (not premium Jess =P )

...which is BS

DeletedUser

It's on multiple other servers. If I'm not mistaken, .co.uk has it as well.

DeletedUser

Exactly. Innogames is using .US as a test server for dumb premium things like this, I believe; I haven't heard of these features on other servers' regular worlds.

And as Jess (sort of) said, you can trade with the "bank" like in a board game, but a 1.2:1 ratio in your favor, so you can buy RESOURCES (not premium Jess =P )

...which is BS

We aren't a test server. There are quite a few other server that have this, and its going to be on EVERY server eventually.

This isn't going to go away, people just need to learn to deal with it because its not anything that we can control or will have any affect on if we attempt to boycott buying premium.

DeletedUser

Ah okay, I was under the understanding that the only other place these features were put in place were HP worlds...

Status
Not open for further replies.