Poll - Which of the following nublets is better?

Who is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nauzhror

Reaction score
[8:12:56 PM] Cooper Teh Great: [12:03:16 PM] Cooper Teh Great: ok guys
[12:03:20 PM] Cooper Teh Great: if there was a poll
[12:03:23 PM] Cooper Teh Great: who is better at tw
[12:03:29 PM] Cooper Teh Great: would me or nauz win?
[12:09:47 PM] Kyle/Mr. The Boss: i would vote for the better one
[12:09:52 PM] BrobFellshank(Footloose): i would win
[12:10:01 PM] Cooper Teh Great: so i would win?
[12:10:03 PM] Cooper Teh Great: (smirk)
[12:10:32 PM] BrobFellshank(Footloose): i know nauz wouldnt
[12:10:33 PM] BrobFellshank(Footloose): lol
[12:10:40 PM] BrobFellshank(Footloose): he rarely makes it past a month

If a mod feels like embarrassing Cooper for me by making such a poll I will give them an honorary gold star.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nauz sorry what rank are you here right now? :?

Comparing your rank on a world you're placing with someone who isn't playing the world. Good logic. Keep this up and we'll nickname you Slinkiestwizard.

DeletedUser2779

I guess I'll get on in this since I'm somewhat bored and being that I have nothing better to do than troll the forum waiting for a long build.

Nauzhror - I'm sorry but I don't think of you as a good player you claim to rank #1 on many worlds (easy to do when you count 249 points #1). After reading this thread I decided to look you up on a few more worlds where people mention your name (because you have a way of boosting yourself as a TW god <--- There are better players sorry) but the only thing I could find that seems to be a recurring Nauzhror has left the building.

Maybe one day when you decide to actually stick a world out and prove yourself other than you being the self proclaimed TW god that you think you are then maybe I will change my view (I doubt this would happen). Sorry if I seem a bit blunt but you wanted to know and there you go. :D

Now a good poll would be has Nauzhror ever played a multi-million point account before getting OWNED :smack: Mods can you please make that into a poll.

On that note Nauzhror ready for your reply be sweet about it okay? :truelove:

So my vote goes to Jeremiah sorry cooper have close consideration found out that you are just a n00b

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nauz is a better start up player but won't last on worlds, i vote cooper as he plays all aspects of the game and succeeds at them all

DeletedUser2600

ill say nauz just so that 0 dissapears :D

also just to disagree with dan!!!

DeletedUser

I vote Jeremiah the Frog.

Mitchos has a valid point, it has been demonstrated at many times that Jeremiah the frog knows what he is doing, he is a great tribe mate and an even better player.

DeletedUser1446

Cooper weren´t you IWinYouLoose? If so... Not a great player, but a good one indeed:)

I see you are doing well on the world... Keep up the pace man;)

DeletedUser

OMG, I am so proud of my pet frog, he has such a good fan base in the community.