Poll - Which of the following nublets is better?

Who is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Not the point. No one was able to do BETTER. period!

This is fun...

Let them be, it´s a great thread to read.. urrey to activity on the forum!!!:D

They need to master the art of flaming about the game, and not breaking rules :p. It's possible, I've become very good at it :eek:.

DeletedUser173

Ah Nauz, good ol' nauz is back to his amazing in-game skills rants... *shrug*

Nauz, you're good, and everyone knows it. What you don't seem to realize is you aren't as good as you THINK you are.

At its peak, the tribalwars community had approximately 1 million players. You claim to be in the top 99.9%? That would have been feasible when a million people played. But now, that number is significantly lower, perhaps 20-40% of that size. If you think about it, that would mean that you're in the top 200-400 players in tribalwars. That is unreasonable.

Think of it this way... when someone stops playing a game, why would they quit? #1 reason would be because they either sucked at the game, or because they thought it was boring. From that assumption, we can also say that most of the "good" players from long ago still play the game, which simply means the chances of you being in the top 99.9% now, is pretty much impossible.

On a friendlier note... HI GUYS!!! Hi nauz, first mod of .us forums, footloose, u6, and everyone else that I knew from world 1 :D

DeletedUser548

Looking through the forums, and all of a sudden,

Poll - Which of the following...
by Who Am
Today 20:23

Holy crap, he's back!

This thread has given me some laughs really... It's all a game in the end, isn't it? :D

DeletedUser173

Looking through the forums, and all of a sudden,

Poll - Which of the following...
by Who Am
Today 20:23

Holy crap, he's back!

I wish :/

I joined W5, but I won't be able to keep up with... anyone... can't even use my Wii to play anymore, the map doesn't work lol

DeletedUser

we're having all the best players on us5 now. this'll be some domination here.