Poll - Which of the following nublets is better?

Who is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Oh yeah Nauz looks like the laugh is on you! You lose the poll! I guess I'm not the only one here that thinks you are full of shit!

You both can go for W61, it will probably be limited hauls if I'm not mistaken. Show how you can adapt to the new settings.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Last edited:

DeletedUser2779

I have no idea what you are talking about. However whatever floats your boat :p

Face it you lost lol

Also before assuming please prove that these were created by me!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'll take your challenge. I'll even do you one better, you can pick the server and world. :D

Maybe this time when you quit people will see you for the coward you are! Nauz I love how you think you know everyone you idiot but we'll see how much you actually know how to play. Now go look for servers that you like so you can get your ass handed to you (again). Remember quitting for whatever reason is not an option!

btw... You rimming me is a joke.

Coward? Not at all.

Too smart to waste my time chasing ghosts? You bet.

You make a Sockpuppet account and expect me to take you seriously? Anyone with an ounce of common knowledge knows you'd either conveniently forget to join the world and/or join, not reveal your alias, and then brag whenever I quit the world despite it having nothing to do with you should you still be playing the world, or, more likely, you'd do horrible, and then never reveal your alias or even acknowledge that such a challenge ever existed.

If you want to be taken even slightly serious you're going to have to do a whole lot better than making up random bs while hiding behind an alias.

Especially since you're claiming to have rimmed me and the only times I have ever been rimmed were once by wizzydizzy, once by a player named siggy899 (which was on my first world before I had any clue how to play) and once by a 12 tribe gangbang.

You're not lodda, and I sure as hell hope if you were one of the members of that 12 tribe coallition that you don't actually have the audacity to claim you "beat me" in any legitimate sense of the word.

DeletedUser2779

Mrs. Nauzhror,

You pick the world and server (pick one that would help you) and I'll be there to beat you. Simple as that lol. Only rule is there is no leaving world while you getting rimmed lol. Hope to see you there w61. Too bad you lost the poll it hurts but hey it happens. Look up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mrs. Nauzhror,

You pick the world and server (pick one that would help you) and I'll be there to beat you. Simple as that lol. Only rule is there is no leaving world while you getting rimmed lol. Hope to see you there w61. Too bad you lost the poll it hurts but hey it happens. Look up.

I surely doubt you would rim me you know.

DeletedUser

*sigh*
You guys realize this is just a game right? -__- I swear, I feel like we're in a Pokemon nerd convention where the Pokemon masters or whatever are battling one another.
@JustToMockYou: You're not making Nauz look bad with that attitude. It's like a 3 year old with an attitude talking trash about an adult. You can't be taken seriously. Now, if you were to talk more maturely, then yes, you'd be taken seriously, and become more tolerable.

DeletedUser

Nauzhror is that you too :D

Why would Devilinvader post I wouldn't rim him when he is not being the one talked about :confused:

Well, I'm better then Nauz, and if you are better then him you are only like 1 % better. So I can rim you.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Mrs. Nauzhror,

You pick the world and server (pick one that would help you) and I'll be there to kick your ass.

As was previously stated, I don't accept challenges from people hiding behind aliases.

Oh and I must thank you for repeatedly addressing me as the superior sex.

DeletedUser

How about this MD?

Nauzhror picks the server and world, as you suggested.
You both play under your most well-known ingame names. And you both start in the same area using the pre-world registration.

If you both truly believe you can beat the other, neither of you will have an issue with this ;)

DeletedUser

What a meaningful post that was!

You should also go and play W61, start on the rim. So you don't get rimed by someone else.

Also You still ain't Answered any of my other questions on the other threads... Why is that :(

Also for both of you either put your cards on the table or is there any point of doing this anymore?

DeletedUser

Also You still ain't Answered any of my other questions on the other threads... Why is that :(

Do I really need to answer that bit? So you can't truly read anything I have wrote? You know, I won't bother with you. It's like talking to a rock :eek:

DeletedUser

Do I really need to answer that bit? So you can't truly read anything I have wrote? You know, I won't bother with you. It's like talking to a rock :eek:

Yeah you do.. Is it for the Fact that i'm Right and you're Wrong? I've read everything you've Wrote.. I don't get what your trying to prove here.

Haha, Pathetic.

DeletedUser

You're so sexist lisa. LOL

Erm, or what is that. Genderly prideful?

DeletedUser

Quick reminder: Insults and cursing are punishable and will be met with punishments immediately ;).