Poll - Which of the following nublets is better?

Who is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

You can thank me later for putting you ahead of Nauzhror as much as I hate you and your tribe I hate Nauzhror the wanna be more. He longs for being called the greatest TW player of all time. If only that was true :)

PS. I won't say how you went from 14 to 27 but it took alot of work (wink wink)

Haha. No, he doesn't "long" or claim he is the greatest player of all time. I can name quite a lot of players who are better then him. The fact his, he is one of the best trolls and start-up players in early game. Also, has a substantial understanding about mid-game / late-game and teamwork. What you also fail to understand that he is not a wannabe, he has his own style, which was not ripped off Ie Like OldSchoolPerv ripped off 2 names to make one whole. Or a few players that just fallowed other great player creeds in how they have written their messages and all. No one can claim Nauzhror is a bad player. He probably understands more of the game mechanics then you ever did. And has his own form of start - up (pointwhoring) also he was the one that proved high HQ starts are the way to go, now actually used by a lot of early / start - up players. We can go on on how awesome he is / was, although there is no need to make his ego bubble tougher. So in this way, I'm ending the conversation with you, whom I would call a "wannabe"

PS You have also just proved you have gotten friends to vote for Cooper, good job, let's now minus all of the 13 votes.

DeletedUser2779

@devilinvader

Listen to what you post! You say that Mrs. Nauzhror wannabe is a better player than me? Since you seem to know me so well take the time and discuss what type of player I am? Name/Worlds/Ranks? I do believe that if you would like to really get technical I have been listed on .net well ahead of little Mrs. Nauzhror. The fact that you don't know me but yet you try and say how much better he is lol. Also what even more funny is that you say he was the one that proved High HQ starts are the way to go lol. I don't even think little Mrs. Nauzhror played w1-w4 .net so he didn't prove this because many people figured this out well ahead of time dumb ass! The fact is Nauzhror is just a weak player that can't play/haven't played long on worlds! He makes ever excuse why he won't play long on a world instead of playing!

PS. Me telling people from .net that Nauzhror started a bet saying how good he thinks he is on .us and to come over here and vote how is this bad? What their truth hurts? Or is it the fact that even people from .net think of him as a joke as well. So as I said score is 28-21. Funny how I had so many people that were willing to do that but yet somehow I'm a nobody lol.

DeletedUser

@devilinvader

Listen to what you post! You say that Mrs. Nauzhror wannabe is a better player than me? Since you seem to know me so well take the time and discuss what type of player I am? Name/Worlds/Ranks? I do believe that if you would like to really get technical I have been listed on .net well ahead of little Mrs. Nauzhror. The fact that you don't know me but yet you try and say how much better he is lol. Also what even more funny is that you say he was the one that proved High HQ starts are the way to go lol. I don't even think little Mrs. Nauzhror played w1-w4 .net so he didn't prove this because many people figured this out well ahead of time dumb ass! The fact is Nauzhror is just a weak player that can't play/haven't played long on worlds! He makes ever excuse why he won't play long on a world instead of playing!

PS. Me telling people from .net that Nauzhror started a bet saying how good he thinks he is on .us and to come over here and vote how is this bad? What their truth hurts? Or is it the fact that even people from .net think of him as a joke as well. So as I said score is 28-21. Funny how I had so many people that were willing to do that but yet somehow I'm a nobody lol.

How many times you've been top 10 is irrelevant to the subject. You have also misread my post completely sir, I've told you quite directly that he is one of the best I quote myself:
The fact his, he is one of the best trolls and start-up players in early game

Your posts and childish behavior led to my assumption that you are a terribad player, he has also yes. Proven that HQ starts are the way to go, and it does not matter if you have played world 1 - 4 or earlier. Players that are quite better then him, you are one of the best players didn't necessary start early in the games release. You also must remember that the game did not start in .net. It started in .de.

If you call him a "dumbass" you are either a hater, or a child that cannot accept the fact he is just better then you. He doesn't play worlds longer in as he doesn't find it exciting as early game. As some players completely cannot play start - up as they are more mid-game / late-game oriented.

You should also remember that the vote can be simple cheated, Ie get friends from skype to vote for someone specific.

Do you fish to humiliate yourself further or just stop here?

DeletedUser

I do believe that if you would like to really get technical I have been listed on .net well ahead of little Mrs. Nauzhror.

And yet you are having to hide here under an alias? If you are a better player than Nauz, you'd be able to prove it without having to hide under an alias on the forum.

I am not here to argue that Nauz is a fantastic TW player. At startup, he's by far the best as he has the best track record for it on .net (which is generally considered one of the most competitive servers in this game). At other points in the game, I haven't personally seen him, so I cannot say that he is a great player all-round.

However, I can state that he is a better player in the area he plays in (startup) than you. Without knowing who the heck you are, simply because it won't be possible for you to have the same achievements he has had

The fact that you don't know me but yet you try and say how much better he is lol. The fact is Nauzhror is just a weak player that can't play/haven't played long on worlds! He makes ever excuse why he won't play long on a world instead of playing!

If you are having to hide on the forum under alias, and are trying to argue that you are better than someone who has a lot of early-game success to his name - it's very difficult to take you seriously.

And, as far as the comments about Nauz are concerned, I'll just point out that like many other players, he frequently states he gets bored soon after start-up. It's a fair reason - it's not good for tribal level play if people are only going to play for a short time, but it's a fair reason to only play short-term.

DeletedUser1446

All i can say is that we had here a fantastic Portuguese player that kicked ass at startup, i think that was the reason for so many startup players said "some co players can´t play this world" and "i gave up long time ago" and stuff like that.

I think you know what i mean... Sport Clube Beira Mar teached a lot of guys a lesson here;) aka Roof.

DeletedUser

All i can say is that we had here a fantastic Portuguese player that kicked ass at startup, i think that was the reason for so many startup players said "some co players can´t play this world" and "i gave up long time ago" and stuff like that.

I think you know what i mean... Sport Clube Beira Mar teached a lot of guys a lesson here;) aka Roof.

He had no competition at all.

DeletedUser2779

@devilinvaders - if you still think Nauz is the best then you have not played long. I have no problem beating the weak Nauz again because all he will do is give another excuse why he not play. Here Nauz incase you wondering last time you got your ass handed to you what did you tell people the reason you lost (yea I'm giving you a hint of who I am) after about 20 days of getting his butt handed to him he tells via skype oh I don't like the world settings so i put my account in delete lol. No he didn't like everyday checking his account to see incomings from a better player! Its very easy to beat any player like Nauz while he point whores I'll give you another clue:

HQ 15
Barracks 10
stable 5
HQ 22
Barrack 15
stable 10

Yes for all you that say that Nauz is so good tell the coward to play a world no excuse we join we must play atleast 3 months into world simple enough for him to even do this right? Not to long not to short. So kiddo please don't worry (devilinvaders) about me I'm good and the thing is if you have a problem with anything I have to say then ignore it!

DeletedUser

@devilinvaders - if you still think Nauz is the best then you have not played long. I have no problem beating the weak Nauz again because all he will do is give another excuse why he not play. Here Nauz incase you wondering last time you got your ass handed to you what did you tell people the reason you lost (yea I'm giving you a hint of who I am) after about 20 days of getting his butt handed to him he tells via skype oh I don't like the world settings so i put my account in delete lol. No he didn't like everyday checking his account to see incomings from a better player! Its very easy to beat any player like Nauz while he point whores I'll give you another clue:

HQ 15
Barracks 10
stable 5
HQ 22
Barrack 15
stable 10

Yes for all you that say that Nauz is so good tell the coward to play a world no excuse we join we must play atleast 3 months into world simple enough for him to even do this right? Not to long not to short. So kiddo please don't worry (devilinvaders) about me I'm good and the thing is if you have a problem with anything I have to say then ignore it!

Metal Duck, we meat again. You should change your name to your regular one, don't you think?

I have also, never said he is the best player, you should revise your reading skills. I also believe, if you are MD then yes, you are a good and smart player. Although for some stupid reason you have not been able to read my replies correctly sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2069

And yet you are having to hide here under an alias? If you are a better player than Nauz, you'd be able to prove it without having to hide under an alias on the forum.

I am not here to argue that Nauz is a fantastic TW player. At startup, he's by far the best as he has the best track record for it on .net (which is generally considered one of the most competitive servers in this game). At other points in the game, I haven't personally seen him, so I cannot say that he is a great player all-round.

However, I can state that he is a better player in the area he plays in (startup) than you. Without knowing who the heck you are, simply because it won't be possible for you to have the same achievements he has had

If you are having to hide on the forum under alias, and are trying to argue that you are better than someone who has a lot of early-game success to his name - it's very difficult to take you seriously.

And, as far as the comments about Nauz are concerned, I'll just point out that like many other players, he frequently states he gets bored soon after start-up. It's a fair reason - it's not good for tribal level play if people are only going to play for a short time, but it's a fair reason to only play short-term.

I thought we already all agreed, you are the best all around player googly.
Best at all aspects of the game from, start up, to mid, to end, to forum.

DeletedUser

I thought we already all agreed, you are the best all around player googly.
Best at all aspects of the game from, start up, to mid, to end, to forum.

I personally wouldn't claim any of that. But, I'll take it as a compliment ;)

Nauzhror

Reaction score

HQ 15
Barracks 10
stable 5
HQ 22
Barrack 15
stable 10

Yes for all you that say that Nauz is so good tell the coward to play a world no excuse we join we must play atleast 3 months into world simple enough for him to even do this right?

Err, coward? I'd happily join any world, use the new friend system to invite you into my area, and them rim you.

As for your first paragraph, you don't have any clue what you're talking about, as I've never quit any world and claimed to have done so due to the settings. I will play on any settings and have made that very much common knowledge. I also haven't gotten daily incomings on any world in at least two years, in fact most of the time people just spike me or support my targets rather than attack me because those are both anonymous and attacking me is not, and has consequences.

Metal Duck, we meat again. You should change your name to your regular one, don't you think?

Metal Duck had a 27 HQ when he catted me on W55, so his "numbers" don't make sense in that context, not to mention Metal Duck quit on W55 before I did, I was rebuilding while he quit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2779

I'll take your challenge. I'll even do you one better, you can pick the server and world. :D

Maybe this time when you quit people will see you for the coward you are! Nauz I love how you think you know everyone you toothpick but we'll see how much you actually know how to play. Now go look for servers that you like so you can get your hand handed to you (again). Remember quitting for whatever reason is not an option!

btw... You rimming me is a joke.

DeletedUser2779

Oh yeah Nauz looks like the laugh is on you! You lose the poll! I guess I'm not the only one here that thinks you are full of marshmellows!

DeletedUser2738

Hi everyone :)