Purification Inquisition

• Thread starter Aragorn son of Arathorn
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It seems there are dead men walking among us.

walking_zombies-11276.jpg

There have been whispers and rumors that you should run when you see them coming.

gggggg.gif

We state that someone has to make a stand and send these abominations back to where they belong.

hell.gif

So we will step forward to do this for the good of the people of this world.
Fear not, we shall take their lives for good.

Nowhere they run, nowhere they hide will they be safe.

KILL_WITH_FIRE_Zombies_vs_Supermodels_Learn_the_Differences-s500x350-120110-535.jpg

The Legion of Fire has come to purge this evil forever.

DeletedUser

Yeah, become well known everywhere and you generally tend to make good friends, as for a decent player i will see when i attack you ;) Im kidding :D

But yes thats good, could have borders next time ect.... Also Spoilers ;) <3

DeletedUser

So how about the actual war lol

Who do you think will win Sir Sandrius???

DeletedUser

Just wondering who you are fighting? Dont believe it says in the title. Could just be me?

DeletedUser

Well Aragorn, something to work on next time lol. Always be sure to put the title in there.

It is LOF Vs. DMW/TRA-NV

DeletedUser

Change my mind i realise you mean Dead Men Walking i presume.

Well here is how i see it.

DMW

DMW has one good player that is a great friend of mine and its there Number 1. He is great and i would watch out for him, he is a Co-Player on another world. He has honor. As for the rest of the tribe, the lack supporting each other. From my sources they seem to be a very selfish tribe and lack experience in wart as well as Diplomacy. They declare at random. I say this is favoring you more than them

TRA-NV

These guys dont honestly look like they have a lot going for them. Looks like they have been Mass Recruiting the smaller numbers. The are being hit hard from, Kian, so if i were you i would contact them about cross nobling, your good but i doubt you guys can take them yet. These guys also seem to have poor leaders but you never know.

LOF

You guys seem like a good bunch of men. As long as you can co-ordinate all of your attacks properly and have set times then you should do well. If you work together and dont become selfish like the rest of the people in this world are ( Bar My Tribe ) ;) Then you should do well. Not all of your have reaches noble potential so i would get rid of the troops then noble the usual. Your number 1 seems to be nobling villages with low points and i personally think he could do better. He seems to be making a cluster which is good, if he works with you, you guys could noble.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, we actually are coordinating. I won't tell our plans here, as we don't want them reading but I really don't think it would matter much. There is coordination when it comes to our noble targets. The rest are simply catapult targets, and we are allowing our members to cat them at will. As we are working on getting them out of K34 and most of the players aren't big enough to do much. There hasn't been much of a counter.

DeletedUser

TRA-NV

These guys dont honestly look like they have a lot going for them. Looks like they have been Mass Recruiting the smaller numbers. The are being hit hard from, Kian, so if i were you i would contact them about cross nobling, your good but i doubt you guys can take them yet. These guys also seem to have poor leaders but you never know.

Well, about KIAN, they will not be attacking us. This is all I will say. We will most likely not be nobling out of K34.

DeletedUser

Well, we actually are coordinating. I won't tell our plans here, as we don't want them reading but I really don't think it would matter much. There is coordination when it comes to our noble targets. The rest are simply catapult targets, and we are allowing our members to cat them at will. As we are working on getting them out of K34 and most of the players aren't big enough to do much. There hasn't been much of a counter.

In bold: I though as much they don't seem to have alot of guts. Contact me in-game, Aragorn will give you my IGN and if he is not on-line message me on here.

Well good job about the co-ordinating, this is a team game and if you play it right we will see you in the top rankings soon. I would Cat all of them by the way. The bigger they are the larger the farms are :')

DeletedUser

Anxious

:sword: I am anxious to see which way the war goes. I feel like I have answered mail more than I have actually attacked.

DeletedUser

Man I step away for about 20 minutes to clean up and the forums are buzzing more than they have in awhile!

DeletedUser

It's war time, I can't make my mail icon go away lol. I think its just because I have the Duke title, plus I keep mailing random members in DMW asking them how they are. haha

DeletedUser

Man I step away for about 20 minutes to clean up and the forums are buzzing more than they have in awhile!

Well this is what happends when people here the word war. Even if it isn't a large scale one ;)

:sword: I am anxious to see which way the war goes. I feel like I have answered mail more than I have actually attacked.

I personally think it will go your pay if you play your cards right.