Purification Inquisition

• Thread starter Aragorn son of Arathorn
  • Start date

DeletedUser

:wall::wall::wall::wall:This is my external forum post. You guys will do work if you all work together. We've shared a forum with TRA-NV for a while now and they do not have much activity going on.:wall::wall::wall::wall:

DeletedUser

:pal:The only reason they declared because they are allied with DMW. I am suprised they haven't asked nVade to join.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha, if we joined in it would hardly be a fair fight. But we wouldn't even if they asked us too.

DeletedUser

DMW War

It technically isn't fair now, 2 against 1 haha. But then again, the 2 aren't exactly good enough to match the 1.

DeletedUser

The first village was nobled today. Jul 26, 2011 18:38:02...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: LOF
Side 2:
Tribes: DMW

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,692
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1,692

chart

I know it is nothing to be excited about but one target jumped right before the start of the war to another tribe we are friendly with and they kicked another target we were on the verge of nobling at that time. I know these aren't the sexy results you want to see but it is what it is. A clear victory for LOF because DMW can't/won't fight back.

These are the war stats from our personal forum.

Conquered villages Point increase Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
Your tribe 1 1.692 13.145 1.019
Enemy 0 0 2.277 14.906
= = = =
Difference 1 1.692 10.868 -13.887

DeletedUser

At least there stats which is what we want. This is good, keep up the good work :)

DeletedUser548

At least some PnP is here :)

Keep up the good fight, I hope to see some more results in the future.

DeletedUser

Well that will be the end of that part of stats. We swung a co-merger with the tribe formerly know as OH. We are now a top 15 tribe call LOH. Once we get everyone on the same page we will see where all the chips fall.