Rank 1 Player

DeletedUser

Awesome <3 Looking forward to him showing .us how .de do it :p

<3

He's not that good. He also fabricates stories here about hitting stacks, if we go by what he's said on the .us forums so far :p

Supported player: abandoned village
Village: (REMOVED)
Origin of the troops: (REMOVED)

Units:

Quantity: 40 12 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 22 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

I've been deliberately avoiding villages that are likely to be spiked when farming. As far as I'm aware he is the only person likely to have hit this village for farming. And I don't see 2-3 axes, 2-3 lc being able to kil 22 spear, 7 swordsmen :D

DeletedUser

Yeah,lost 10 Lc there,after server was down,we sent 10 lc for each barb,was a bit too much,but not that bad :D still got enough left to rule this world as you can see ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah,lost 10 Lc there,after server was down,we sent 10 lc for each barb,was a bit too much,but not that bad :D still got enough left to rule this world as you can see ;)

Your competition isn't far behind ;)
Considering one of the .de people (don't know if you do or don't know them) hacked the account I'm on when my coplayers were way ahead of you, you've had quite a push to even be rank 1. You wouldn't be had that person not hacked the account.

Also, learn how to use scouts better. Suiciding them on us in small numbers suggests stupidity on your account's decision-making skills :p

DeletedUser

We are rank 1,what about you? :)
Dont tell me how to play,god,i hate those guys,who teach me how to play,but arent that good theirselves -.-

DeletedUser

We are rank 1,what about you? :)
Dont tell me how to play,god,i hate those guys,who teach me how to play,but arent that good theirselves -.-

I'm not telling you how to play. I'm pointing out that you aren't able to make sensible decisions.
And you are rank 1 due to your friends hacking the Noise account. You wouldn't be had that not happened.

You say we aren't good. You don't know who is on the account or their past experience, and have no idea how good we are ingame because, unlike you, we aren't stupid enough to waste pointlessly stupid attacks on other people when we can focus purely on farming and finding new farms.

Find out exactly WHO you are saying "aren't that good" before making such comments. I suspect that I have a better history than you, whether we include multiple servers or .net.

DeletedUser

I'm not telling you how to play. I'm pointing out that you aren't able to make sensible decisions.
And you are rank 1 due to your friends hacking the Noise account. You wouldn't be had that not happened.

You say we aren't good. You don't know who is on the account or their past experience, and have no idea how good we are ingame because, unlike you, we aren't stupid enough to waste pointlessly stupid attacks on other people when we can focus purely on farming and finding new farms.

Find out exactly WHO you are saying "aren't that good" before making such comments. I suspect that I have a better history than you, whether we include multiple servers or .net.

The Noise Account started really bad,so they had to say,that they got hacked,because they messed up the start :)

Yeah,after that,i believe in you beeing god.You are the best player on the World!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

The Noise Account started really bad,so they had to say,that they got hacked,because they messed up the start :)

Yeah,after that,i believe in you beeing god.You are the best player on the World!!!!!!!!!

The Noise account was rank 1 until it got hacked. I've seen the evidence for myself that suggests it was hacked. And was doing a LOT better than you were. A single (german) IP address amongst all the other ones, when nobody on the account has an IP anything close to it? What could *possibly* have happened that enabled a german player to access the account when only the coplayers know the password/previous password before the account was hacked?

Interestingly, you didn't deny me suggesting that it was one of your friends. If you are that worried about the competition that you have to hack them/get somebody to hack them for you, maybe you should go back to where you came from?

And I never said I was "god" or the "best player on the world". Learn to stop putting words in to my mouth, as you are just coming across as an imbecile now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Noise account was rank 1 until it got hacked. I've seen the evidence for myself that suggests it was hacked. And was doing a LOT better than you were. A single (german) IP address amongst all the other ones, when nobody on the account has an IP anything close to it? What could *possibly* have happened that enabled a german player to access the account when only the coplayers know the password/previous password before the account was hacked?

Interestingly, you didn't deny me suggesting that it was one of your friends. If you are that worried about the competition that you have to hack them/get somebody to hack them for you, maybe you should go back to where you came from?

And I never said I was "god" or the "best player on the world". Learn to stop putting words in to my mouth, as you are just coming across as an imbecile now.

Why should i hack an account on a world i never have been to?xD You are more than ridiculous,man.Just talk to a mirror,maybe he will listen ;) We havent got no competition on here as you can see,we are rank 1. We will play for a while,but as the next server is open,we will leave again,cause competition is all we want and we cant get it on here :(

DeletedUser

Why should i hack an account on a world i never have been to?xD You are more than ridiculous,man.Just talk to a mirror,maybe he will listen ;) We havent got no competition on here as you can see,we are rank 1. We will play for a while,but as the next server is open,we will leave again,cause competition is all we want and we cant get it on here :(
You've got to be kidding me.

Anyone else here think that 90% of the reason Dr. Thrax is rank 1 (after over a week of catching up) is because of his starting location? I know I do.

DeletedUser188

pls don't act like a fool here...
you are not the king even if you feel like it.
it's not hard to be rank 1 with 8 players(i know it :D)
and especially with your startup position!
you did many things wrong since startup you could have "ruled" way better.
i mean look at our start up positions? how is it possible that i had more lc as you had?(and yeah i had more!!!)

another point: you told me you wanted to stop because you lost some lc(weak!!!)
if you are really that good show us that you can back to the top with that big losses(i lost more btw).

if you are really a "pro" show it us and not leave because you will lose rank 1 soon.

i ruled us1 at start aswell, maybe i didnt have that big losses as we both have now but i had losses aswell and i didnt stop playing, and now i have over 1 million t rank 2 ;)

DeletedUser

pls don't act like a fool here...
you are not the king even if you feel like it.
it's not hard to be rank 1 with 8 players(i know it :D)
and especially with your startup position!
you did many things wrong since startup you could have "ruled" way better.
i mean look at our start up positions? how is it possible that i had more lc as you had?(and yeah i had more!!!)

another point: you told me you wanted to stop because you lost some lc(weak!!!)
if you are really that good show us that you can back to the top with that big losses(i lost more btw).

if you are really a "pro" show it us and not leave because you will lose rank 1 soon.

i ruled us1 at start aswell, maybe i didnt have that big losses as we both have now but i had losses aswell and i didnt stop playing, and now i have over 1 million t rank 2 ;)

You didnt have more lc than we did/do :D

YOU were the one,who told me,you would quit,because of loosing some lc,i just said,we would quit because this world is really boring and we are dominating..

MOLOCO today at 10:26
that's it on this world...
lot half my lc because of servercrahsdown

So what you are now talking and flaming against me here? xD Only noobs here :( Yes,we will quit,but just because of dominating :)

DeletedUser188

i was talking about top 10 rank not about quitting?
and i had more lc as you did ;)

and why should i quit if half my losses are remade again?

DeletedUser

i was talking about top 10 rank not about quitting?
and i had more lc as you did ;)

and why should i quit if half my losses are remade again?

because you said it in your message :) And nope,you for sure didnt :) You really think i am telling you the truth while we are writing ingame? gosh,you are more nobb than i thought you'd be

DeletedUser188

because you said it in your message :) And nope,you for sure didnt :) You really think i am telling you the truth while we are writing ingame? gosh,you are more nobb than i thought you'd be

how many did ya have then?
and why am i more noob than you thought i'd be?
and i don't believe everything what you tell me but i know some people who wanted to spike you so you could have lost some lc ;)

DeletedUser623

Oh God, DON'T tell me Dr. Thrax is pulling a Noise.

"Im rank one and yall are noobs"

DeletedUser

The only thing I know is that Dr. Thrax can't talk reasonable and has no arguments to support it's claims. Googly, ty.

<3

DeletedUser

Dr.thrax how many lc u got? I will not be impressed if its not atleast 300! Cause thats the amount we wud have if we were active the last 48 hours! :)

DeletedUser

Why should i hack an account on a world i never have been to

So you have never been to us3? :rolleyes:

We havent got no competition on here as you can see,we are rank 1. We will play for a while,but as the next server is open,we will leave again,cause competition is all we want and we cant get it on here :(

You are rank one purely due to location and the biggest local player being hacked by your friends when you weren't rank 1. Funny how you only are able to overtake Noise account AFTER it got hacked. No troops were lost, just the resources that had been saved up for lc, which would put anybody back a while. Your location is the only other reason for you being able to be rank 1 - had I had your location, I would be able to do what you are doing solo.

The only thing I know is that Dr. Thrax can't talk reasonable and has no arguments to support it's claims. Googly, ty.

<3

Not a problem :)