-wow- said:
For:
Diplomacy/Contact/Recruits
Please Contact

markeloff
He isn't in our tribe, we just want you to spam his inbox

stil no mail...

DeletedUser329

You know... I think Ill be blasted and trolled for this...

But Ill say my piece of crap here...

Ive played browser games for about 10 years now. TW is fairly new for me and fjorir/Bushido (though some of these guys have a ton of exp), but one thing I have noticed different and not in a good way about TW is that rank is not at least partially calculated on troop numbers here.

This is very very very very unique in browser games that involve war. IT makes the simmers look better than the warriors. Not saying your smash guy is a simmer.

Just saying number 1 here does not impress me so much... A rank 100 kid with 600 spear at this point would make me drool and beg him to join my tribe... a number one.. not so much.

Go build another market and hiding place, get you some rank... but if you post about it bragging... well lol at you.

try playing a few other explorer games that are a little more cutthroat than tw... And they exist.

This being said TW is awesome and I love the game and It is currently one of the top two in my mind on the web. Just dont blush when a few of us look at you like you are an idjiot for bragging about points that do not include troop numbers in tally.

Cheers.

and good work at rank 1
nobu

You are totally correct in what you say , throughout the game there are always pointwhores in the top 20 .
One can't presume they all are , as googly said to build the buildings you need the income through farming ,requiring troops to build them .
But it is easily possible to pointwhore into top 20 especially at this point , later on in the game you can internal or noble quickly to gain lots of points but have a lot of undefended villages .

The fun thing about this is , rank does not determine the best players , by any means . Anyone playing long enough knows this . It also means you can hide under the radar and surprise people later on in the game when you attack the pointwhores and they don't stand a chance .

So although your point about troop numbers not indicating ranks is valid , it adds a twist to this game you don't get elsewhere .

Welcome by the way and hope you enjoy it enough to see you at rank 1 !! Hopefully not as a pointwhore (giggle)

<3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

anyone who is decent enough at this point won't be gaining alot of points.

DeletedUser

You are totally correct in what you say , throughout the game there are always pointwhores in the top 20 .
One can't presume they all are , as googly said to build the buildings you need the income through farming ,requiring troops to build them .
But it is easily possible to pointwhore into top 20 especially at this point , later on in the game you can internal or noble quickly to gain lots of points but have a lot of undefended villages .

The fun thing about this is , rank does not determine the best players , by any means . Anyone playing long enough knows this . It also means you can hide under the radar and surprise people later on in the game when you attack the pointwhores and they don't stand a chance .

So although your point about troop numbers not indicating ranks is valid , it adds a twist to this game you don't get elsewhere .

Welcome by the way and hope you enjoy it enough to see you at rank 1 !! Hopefully not as a pointwhore (giggle)

<3

you're right at some points.why i disagree is "rank does not determine the best players".at this stage there are some inccorect top ranking of player skills,because of pointwhores but with time pass they will dissapeare from top.the key to meantain your rank or even going upper is balance between buildings and troops.so rank will determinate who knew to make a better balance between this two.at this stage cann't say who did it best.we'll see few weeks later...

my opinion... :D

speaking of myself i have more points then you and surrely more troops

DeletedUser

<3

you're right at some points.why i disagree is "rank does not determine the best players".at this stage there are some inccorect top ranking of player skills,because of pointwhores but with time pass they will dissapeare from top.the key to meantain your rank or even going upper is balance between buildings and troops.so rank will determinate who knew to make a better balance between this two.at this stage cann't say who did it best.we'll see few weeks later...

my opinion... :D

speaking of myself i have more points then you and surrely more troops

You really think so?

DeletedUser

Markeloff,dont worry,Hidden Talent is god :eek: at least he thinks,he is the best :D

Hidden Talent on 25.03. at 23:48
I wasn't teaching you I was informing you. Secondly I am a solo player and I am easy one of the best on this world believe it or not. Just because you have a very good area does not mean you should have a cocky attitude

Also start up is not skill, it's knowing how to play aswell as been active and having a good location.

DeletedUser

Markeloff,dont worry,Hidden Talent is god :eek: at least he thinks,he is the best :D

Hidden Talent on 25.03. at 23:48
I wasn't teaching you I was informing you. Secondly I am a solo player and I am easy one of the best on this world believe it or not. Just because you have a very good area does not mean you should have a cocky attitude

Also start up is not skill, it's knowing how to play aswell as been active and having a good location.

Well firstly when you was farming in groups of 20/5 you hardly know how to farm. You had a great start up location and if you don't have as many lcs than I at this point your a total failure.

DeletedUser

Look at my bashpoints hun ;) And we still got more lcs than you do(;

DeletedUser

As I said due to your location you should have double my lcs. During start up it's all about location. Yes I got spiked aswell during start up maybe not as much as you but I didnt have as much barbs than you either.

I am also 1 player you are what 7 if I recalled correctly. How many lcs do you have?

DeletedUser

Well firstly when you was farming in groups of 20/5 you hardly know how to farm. You had a great start up location and if you don't have as many lcs than I at this point your a total failure.

biggining stage is not the most important but has an esential role of the future.

I am easy one of the best on this world believe it or not

yea your the best...no one is like you...:rolleyes: give me a break...i saw thousands like you...

1st time this player name...what's why you don't know me otherwise you'll do

Look at my bashpoints hun

you're right...who breaks his troops first or is spiked more then others is the best!!!

DeletedUser

I said one of not that I am the best.

So how much you hauled and we can see from there how well ur doing.

DeletedUser

Seriously guys.stop showing off and bashing each other.im sure there are much better players than you around just reading posts and LOLing. just sit on your a**es and farm and also watch Dr thrax bash his barbs :D.
you really bother saying he doesnt have farming skills? what do you expect when he farms with enough troops to kill 30 swords and 10 spears?(then lies he lost 3 total troops?lol).
im pretty sure he still hasnt looted 100k yet.however then again i dont care.even if he has hit 500K,good for him.im no jealous :D

DeletedUser

So let me guess 70 axes and 50 lcs -.- wow look whos a troop whore :)

DeletedUser

Are you really that much of a noob? Do you really think i will wait for all my troops to come home and then bash it?I wouldnt waste that much time just because of a simple bash,i sent as much as was there at the moment :) And as you can see,didnt loose really much..

DeletedUser

thats what dividing farming groups mean :D
looks like i taught dr thrax some new stuffs.he learned to spike.now i have to be careful :D
anyways, if you farm well,good for you,keep it to yourselves ;)
GL