Rank 1 Player

DeletedUser

thx :D hope i'll have some strong competition :D

don't worry i'll be the one that compete you..by next week i already have nobleman.:D
i will noble a village near you.then you can farm it,so you will become more stronger.:D

Peace yow!:D

DeletedUser

a.Jax said:
don't worry i'll be the one that compete you..by next week i already have nobleman.
i will noble a village near you.then you can farm it,so you will become more stronger.

Peace yow!

i don't like the Package system 'cause i cann't make 4 nobles to take a long distance village.so you got lucky,i cann't take your village 1st :p

DeletedUser

congrats mate. you're the first to reach 300p ..your map now is good to see.
icon7.gif

RankNameTribe PointsVillagesAverage points per village 1 markeloff CTRL+W 307 1 307

Meh, I luv pointwhores too :)

DeletedUser

Actually, it isn't an excuse. I can say that with the evidence I've seen that this is incredibly likely.
Oh dont mind haters,just let them hate.we still can pawn well :) .btw add me on skype.
Milad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MOLOCO said:
u sneeky little pointwhore :p

you mean "sneaky"? cause i don't know what sneeky means...this isn't pointwhore is thinking the hardest activity for human.higher iron production faster lcs :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you mean "sneaky"? cause i don't know what sneeky means...this isn't pointwhore is thinking the hardest activity for human.higher iron production faster lcs :rolleyes:
seriously,you have any idea how many LC you could have recruited with so much resources?lol
may work though since unit speed is shit :D

DeletedUser

Paying to produce iron... lower LC's... What's the pay off time? A day?

DeletedUser

noise said:
seriously,you have any idea how many LC you could have recruited with so much resources?lol
may work though since unit speed is shit

Smellyface said:
Paying to produce iron... lower LC's... What's the pay off time? A day?

i have iron 16 and 82 lc.when iron 17 is finish i'll make only lc this is my strategy and so far it is working very well.let's see what you got

DeletedUser

i have iron 16 and 82 lc.when iron 17 is finish i'll make only lc this is my strategy and so far it is working very well.let's see what you got

Solo played with 6 iron, mostly wood farms, generally lazy and I have 75 - not counting queues.

If you want to talk strategies, yeah raising iron works. But I wouldn't go beyond 15 tbh, rarely gone beyond 12.

DeletedUser

plz write my name in Capital N (Noise) :D
we have the same number of LC but less iron mine.even though you researched LC before we did.besides,there are still load of offers for iron in market,i havent had much of iron problem till now.
iron mine lvl is 10 or 11 btw(not in account atm so im not sure)

DeletedUser

plz write my name in Capital N (Noise) :D
we have the same number of LC but less iron mine.even though you researched LC before we did.besides,there are still load of offers for iron in market,i havent had much of iron problem till now.
iron mine lvl is 10 or 11 btw(not in account atm so im not sure)

It was 10 last time I checked (bandit)

DeletedUser

Wait, if you guys weren't lying about your numbers, we owned over a third of the world's LC between us... What are the rest of you noobs doing :p

DeletedUser

Yeah,i have been spiked too often already,but its not really effective :(
Lost 3 axes and 2 lc on the last spiked one :D