DeletedUser

a.Jax FUN 150 1 150
definetly won't stay long. not even plundered 10 villages^^

DeletedUser

There will be another smash player up there by the end of the day most likely

DeletedUser

a.Jax FUN 150 1 150
definetly won't stay long. not even plundered 10 villages^^

Ows. try to look at my area.there's only one barb.and the BP is not yet over..how can i plunder so many villages is the BP is not yet over.try to think before saying nonsense. :p

are you the one from W1,in Ego? tribe? if you're the one..think professional. because you're 1 of a great player here in .US..

Peace!
[player]a.Jax[/player]

DeletedUser

Ows. try to look at my area.there's only one barb.and the BP is not yet over..how can i plunder so many villages is the BP is not yet over.try to think before saying nonsense. :p

are you the one from W1,in Ego? tribe? if you're the one..think professional. because you're 1 of a great player here in .US..

Peace!
[player]a.Jax[/player]

lmao, it's very easy to plunder more than 10 villages before bp is over xD

DeletedUser

just leave the poor guy alone, if u guys keep pressing him to much he will stop for sure the troops and focusing on buildings :D

DeletedUser

haha.. i don't talk too much..let's just see who will last longer.
icon6.gif

DeletedUser

Lol. a.Jax is on first place and didnt farm 10k ressources yet. what a low-skilled world :(

DeletedUser

Lol. a.Jax is on first place and didnt farm 10k ressources yet. what a low-skilled world :(

You have an amazing start spot yet not even in the top 50. If you knew how to pronounce skill I might be able to take your posts seriously.

DeletedUser

Look it our Bashpoints. Somebody is pushing der swords in our barbs.We got the most troops on this noob-server and in 24h the first lc's will be here :)
I guess,you gotta teach those Americans how to play this game ^^

DeletedUser

Look it our Bashpoints. Somebody is pushing der swords in our barbs.We got the most troops on this noob-server and in 24h the first lc's will be here :)

If you took the time to, I don't know, pay attention, you would realize that the majority of players on .us are not American. I apologize that I didn't realize you wouldn't notice that, I thought it was obvious. Next time I will make sure to make special explanations for you in all of my posts so you can properly understand them.

DeletedUser

the fact that this world isnt as good as .net world,is a fact :D
but still,even in .net worlds,the rank 1 player at this stage of game, does not have to have looted a heck. the rank starts to matter from around 500 pts.
and we arent pushing anything.we have swords to farm.unlike you we did not have a good luck in start up.our first farming group failed due to spikes and we lost 8 spears.so we had to use swords ;)

DeletedUser

wow. talk so much. just back up your words later. ;)

DeletedUser

no too much talk.just do it by the end of BP. OK? hehe :p
by the way i'm 100% Pilipino.so i'm not affected what you said.