Rank 1 Player

DeletedUser

I'm from USA but why don't you guys take a chill pill till a week or two cause the smart players already the top players are point whores 0.o

N

It's not even worth looking up top players as they will fall soon ;D

DeletedUser

Lol. a.Jax is on first place and didnt farm 10k ressources yet. what a low-skilled world :(

mate..try to look into your 7x7 and to my 7x7..the answer is there why my loot is under 10k.. by the way even i dont have many barb and bonuses here in my 7x7,i am in the top 5 rank..how about you?

DeletedUser

Why debate about the RANKINGS? It's very early to judge about the rankings.

DeletedUser

I'm from USA but why don't you guys take a chill pill till a week or two cause the smart players already the top players are point whores 0.o

N

It's not even worth looking up top players as they will fall soon ;D

hey..i think you know how i play..where in the same tribe in W2 right. i am the founder of **5FDP. 1 week is too long to see who will survive.because by tomorrow the BP will end.

DeletedUser

Why debate about the RANKINGS? It's very early to judge about the rankings.

mate,i'm not after the ranking.. :p
because i don't know by tomorrow i'm out on top 100.
i don't have any PA's or co-player.

i'm only one playing my account.

DeletedUser1446

Untill 500 points a lot will change for sure...

This is just for saying that SMASH are the cooliest guys around...

and the more beautifull:D

DeletedUser

mate,i'm not after the ranking.. :p
because i don't know by tomorrow i'm out on top 100.
i don't have any PA's or co-player.

i'm only one playing my account.

Yea I'm from w2 :D your fail tribe n fail leader

N I never play With a co player either NEVER

DeletedUser1446

I don´t believe you :p

Prove it to me...

Make us a lap dance here in the forum...:p

DeletedUser

then "the AWESOMENESS in me is EQUAL to Smash" matt can agree with my statement. :cool:

I do not believe this to be true, and this is without considering me as part of Smash. Even if it were true now, when I become part of Smash then your side of the equation will compare like a pea to a melon.

DeletedUser

I do not believe this to be true, and this is without considering me as part of Smash. Even if it were true now, when I become part of Smash then your side of the equation will compare like a pea to a melon.
who would be the melon?
I will be like the Melon tree while others are like Melon :D .right?

DeletedUser

No. My head would remain as my head, as it has too much valuable content to change.
But we were discussing about who is the melon and who is the pea.you called my head a melon,then your head becomes the Pea. doesnt it?

DeletedUser

But we were discussing about who is the melon and who is the pea.you called my head a melon,then your head becomes the Pea. doesnt it?

No, as you were not the original target of the comment. I was merely pointing out that your head is filled with hard green edible fruit as opposed to anything useful :p