Rank 1 Player

DeletedUser

No, as you were not the original target of the comment. I was merely pointing out that your head is filled with hard green edible fruit as opposed to anything useful :p
so your head is not Pea? im confused :(
the day my head is a melon,is the same day as you can climb a melon tree :D

DeletedUser

I do not believe this to be true, and this is without considering me as part of Smash. Even if it were true now, when I become part of Smash then your side of the equation will compare like a pea to a melon.
Dreaming is FREE! :p

Off Topic: When will you accept me as a member of your premade in 57? :D Need to learn more about PnP

DeletedUser

Ows. try to look at my area.there's only one barb.and the BP is not yet over..how can i plunder so many villages is the BP is not yet over.try to think before saying nonsense. :p

are you the one from W1,in Ego? tribe? if you're the one..think professional. because you're 1 of a great player here in .US..

Peace!
[player]a.Jax[/player]

hmm sorry... I didn't post nonsense did I? I just said you won't stay rank 1 long... I didn't say anything about you being noobish or not... even though I am kind of wondering what you are doing with so much points and so few ressources :D yes I was in Ego? I am in chris2218 but it's not in Ego? any more it is disbanded :D I don't play professional out of fun :D I'm having a proper job o_O
back 2 topic btw?

DeletedUser

Smash is the best ever. We still have the rank 1 player. Mwahahahahaha

:dip:

DeletedUser

what is this forum about?
make a forum about rank2

u all know rank1 is always mine, don't u?

DeletedUser

Obviously your sarcasm detector is broken. Curr must have overloaded it.

DeletedUser

noise said:
we dont keep getting hacked really.it was just one login.we changed the PW though .but it really hurt :(

feel sorry for you..hope you recover what you lost,i need some competitors :D

DeletedUser

congrats mate. you're the first to reach 300p ..your map now is good to see.
icon7.gif

RankNameTribe PointsVillagesAverage points per village 1 markeloff CTRL+W 307 1 307

DeletedUser

a.Jax said:
congrats mate. you're the first to reach 300p ..your map now is good to see.

RankNameTribe PointsVillagesAverage points per village 1 markeloff CTRL+W 307 1 307

thx :D hope i'll have some strong competition :D