Rate the player above!

DeletedUser173

27/42 posts in this thread (including this one) have been players posting off topic stuff. I have no problem talking in the thread, but please try to keep it on topic and rate the person above you before you talk about other stuff :p

DeletedUser3214

If it pleases the Am Who...

Tribe: 1/10, Solo
OD: 5/10, Low so you've taken less hits, thought not as many farms from it
Area: 5/10, Many barbs to farm but no good noble targets close
Awards: 8/10, 1m looted, good for your size

DeletedUser

Elixir

Points - 10/10
OD - 9/10
Tribe - 10/10
Area - 8/10
Awards -10/10

All in all he will be #1 for long time.

DeletedUser

KutiyaKripya

Points - 5/10 I give you 5/10 because you have nice points but you could have more points you elected to noble a 1.7k village instead of the 3.1k village next to you.
OD - 9/10 Great ODA but likely a bad decision on your cap, probably lost most of your nuke when the 3.1k guy was likely offensive as to suggest by his growing rate.
Tribe - 7/10 decent tribe but still to early to say much about them.
Area - 8/10 good noble targets but judging by your first cap you might not go after them :p
Awards -8/10 Attacker of the day that deserves an 8 :)

DeletedUser173

No offense, but it's rather pointless rating someone who started 2 days ago, Art :(

Remind me later on to rate you, and I'll include you in my next rating ^^

DeletedUser

No offense, but it's rather pointless rating someone who started 2 days ago, Art :(

Remind me later on to rate you, and I'll include you in my next rating ^^

Thats the nicest way iv ever been called a noob :p

DeletedUser

KutiyaKripya

Points - 5/10 I give you 5/10 because you have nice points but you could have more points you elected to noble a 1.7k village instead of the 3.1k village next to you.
OD - 9/10 Great ODA but likely a bad decision on your cap, probably lost most of your nuke when the 3.1k guy was likely offensive as to suggest by his growing rate.
Tribe - 7/10 decent tribe but still to early to say much about them.
Area - 8/10 good noble targets but judging by your first cap you might not go after them :p
Awards -8/10 Attacker of the day that deserves an 8 :)

Well if you do not have time to go over my 15*15, then I do not think you should rate me regarding my caps.
And if you have a closer look at my awards now you will come to know i have my nuke very much intact.

It was a 2.2k vill when i had sent my train to noble it, sadly the owner had demolished a few buildings. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

do me ^_^ i just recently started this world :p take that into consideration.

DeletedUser4594

shadowking-just recently started this world so:
?/10 for everything except area
Area - 1/10 what would you noble? everyone 1000+ points are in your tribe

DeletedUser

Do you play w11?

Right now I give you a 0.5/10 The 0.5 is for posting on the forums even though you don't exist on w11 :p

I am MOLOCO

Yes sir, under a username I will not reveal.

MOLOCO

OD: 10/10 - Rank 1 again, great ODA, though I'm not sure how it's affecting you, can't be too good.
Location: 6/10 - Decent location, too close to TT for my liking.
Tribe: 5/10 - A lot of skilled solo players, and dropping ranks a lot lately. IMO won't be around in a month or two.

DeletedUser

Points: 4/10 - YOu don't really have any excuses for not being a lot larger.
OD: 2/10
Tribe: 1/10 - TT doesn't know how to time attacks at all.

Please stay on topic Dan.

DeletedUser

Points: Will have to say 8/10 as he is rank 1 for now until we get our players sink their teeth in for pushing into our territory
OD: 8/10 Good rank but wont last long as it will be damaging you more than the enemy
Tribe: 1/10 Not going to be about much longer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser173

Time to get this train back on the tracks :cool:

The Art of War:
Points, 304: Tribe - 'Free!' (rank 290)

Points: 5/10 - Average growth for playing 4 days on a world, not good and not bad.
OD: Irrelevant for someone who likely doesn't have stables yet, or barely got them.
Tribe: Irrelevant, 1-man tribe.
Location: 8/10 - 7 players over 300 in your 15x15, will be a good location if you can pull out on top.

KutiyaKripya
Points, 11,938: Tribe - 'Evil' (rank 10)

Points: 10/10 - Rank 10, can't really ask for better than that.
OD: 9/10 - Rank 6 ODA, great ODA which probably won you a good village or two, but also means you lost a good deal of offense and will likely have to rebuild offense before going for villa #4.
Tribe: 8/10 - Small numbers, big players. Not bad overall, and I would have rated a 9 if not for the fact that one of your members near me is clearly inactive...
Location: 7/10 - Some good noble potential near you, but you would have to declare war to get the good targets...

ShadowKing
Points, 1194: Tribe - '~Pro~' (rank 67)

Points: 8/10 - Solid growth, 1200 points before hitting the 2-week mark.
OD: Irrelevant, 1 ODA, 1 ODD.
Tribe: 6/10 - Some good players at the top, much slower growth at the bottom, I doubt it will last very long.
Location: 4/10 - Very crowded, you have 2 tribesmates that are your size less than 6 fields from your village, if they're active, farming will be difficult.

clean up
Points, 10082: Tribe - '.WW.' (rank 2)

Points: 9/10 - Rank 21, looks like you've been here pretty much since the world opened, and your startup wasn't particularly phenomenal. Mediocre first conquer as well, but it looks like you just got a much better conquer since I started rating you last night and internet went down ^^.
OD: 9/10 - Rank 27 for ODD, very plausibly an explanation for the slower growth, also means you are keeping growth up while defending yourself, presumably successfully.
Tribe: 6/10 - Rank 2, yes. What I don't like is that they are overly aggressive and that will get them into trouble, not to mention I looked at their top 2 players, and neither one farms, at least not very actively.

DeletedUser

Note: Many of you have been warned or infracted for off-topic posting. Don't let it happen again. This is World 11, not 7, 8, 9, or 10. If you want to make a side-note, fine. But I won't stand for long, off-topic discussions about things that should be in other threads :).