Rate the player above!

DeletedUser4707

joffess
Points 9.5/10 you're a top 10 player

Od 10/10 you are the highest ranked total OD and 2nd in ODA haha

Tribe 10/10 Good tribe with a lot of quality players

Awards 9.5/10 Once again you're top 10

Location: 9/10 Plenty of targets around you so a good area it seems like.

DeletedUser

Forum presence: 8
Tribe: 4 (growing well, but still a family tribe with little influence on the world).
OD: 8

Overall: you shouldn't think so highly of tw error ;)

I rate Elixir too: -1000/10
Tw error: -1001/10

and who might you be young fellow?

DeletedUser2247

can i rate mysefl -1001? 2 middle fingers with the zeros being the nub posting :p)

That is the better half of the moloco account mate. Well if you can say there is a better half. I will rephrase that. The one that speaks a bit more sense :)

kenny is the nice 1 no?

Terror37

Points 7-10

Od 10/10 you are the highest ranked total OD and 2nd in ODA haha

Tribe idk
Awards late start no need to rate

DeletedUser

TW ERROR BITE ME:

Points 9/10, Very nice, nice start because you started later ;)

Od 8/10, Rank 9, is okay, but you can do better! ^ ^

Tribe 8/10, Nice rim domination, Good Tribe. you have power in your tribe

Awards 10/10, Rank 1, what can i say more? :p

Location 7/10, very nice cluster. but you have to watch out for growth opportunities, if you strain NE beside you by nobles should go watch how and where you are nobles, you will this better watercourses than me so I do not have much to say, location is good, much better it may not, but it is not really beautiful.
in the core have built a cluster, nice to dominate there and continue to grow, beautiful!

sorry for my english :truelove:

DeletedUser

TW ERROR BITE ME:

Points 9/10, Very nice, nice start because you started later ;)

Od 8/10, Rank 9, is okay, but you can do better! ^ ^

Tribe 8/10, Nice rim domination, Good Tribe. you have power in your tribe

Awards 10/10, Rank 1, what can i say more? :p

Location 7/10, very nice cluster. but you have to watch out for growth opportunities, if you strain NE beside you by nobles should go watch how and where you are nobles, you will this better watercourses than me so I do not have much to say, location is good, much better it may not, but it is not really beautiful.
in the core have built a cluster, nice to dominate there and continue to grow, beautiful!

sorry for my english :truelove:

He has more than a 200k point lead on anyone, how are his points a 9?

DeletedUser

a 10 is also good.
but I think he's going too fast: p

You think wrong then. Those players farm so much on that account that I can assure you that they will be troop heavy. I have fought against that player in w7 and they know how to play. He is not growing too fast at all. It wont be long before he is far from 2nd that I can assure you. If he stays active in this world I think he will stay top as he knows what he is doing. In terms of talent moloco cant hold a candle to that player

DeletedUser

You think wrong then. Those players farm so much on that account that I can assure you that they will be troop heavy. I have fought against that player in w7 and they know how to play. He is not growing too fast at all. It wont be long before he is far from 2nd that I can assure you. If he stays active in this world I think he will stay top as he knows what he is doing. In terms of talent moloco cant hold a candle to that player
I do not think wrong, it is correct ..
and it was also meant as a joke.
if you have the time to farm, and you farmt well then do you get around to the top if you have the skills and tactics.

DeletedUser

Well that is true. He is growing too fast but he has the troops to cover it too :)

I agree with you there panda. Thats why I will never be able to make a top player again as I dont have the time. Just for fun for me now. I just play the game with friends now and to help others. All my goals have been achieved and the excitement has gone unfortunately. The game is not how it used to be. People will do anything now for the win and loyalty has gone. Anyway I wont go on anymore as I am going off topic :)

As for gods of athena you are going good too despite the internals you have had. Another real good player in vallei quit which is a shame. Thats 19 real good players gone from the world due to whats gone on. Hopefully some will stay but its not looking good

DeletedUser

roughly 25 full nukes... and 30 full defence we have to many nobles we could noble 200k in a day if we had easy targets like you guys.