Rate your Avatar and Signature

DeletedUser

since there is no General mess around forum specifically for world 3 im gonna post this here and maybe well get a general forum for this to be sent to later, who knows.

Just as the name implies.
rate the person above you.
their avatar and their signature.

aaannnnnndddddd Go.

DeletedUser

Ok..

On a scale of 1-10 .. 10 being you are the dream child of sigs

Originality - 8
Artwork - 7
Relevance - 9

I think for me if your artwork was a little refined, I would have topped you out.
Your signature is very original and very W3 TW relevant ...
IT just looked to me like your width got away from you a little, it looks a little horizontally stretched...

And the thing is, I understand the "ninja horizon stretch" art thing.. BUT, look at the sword your bear is carrying.. it looks horizontally stretched rather than artful. (it should not have black bands in it that look like that, just make it look like a stretched drawing.)

cheers.

and BAH.. have fun with mine.

DeletedUser

Not many work, but I always loved hand written (in this case, pen-photoshop or pen-paint written) siggys.

4/10 -> no effects, just text and 2 pic's.

DeletedUser623

9/10
awesome dude
great writing (show me how you do that)
Great effect
Rate mine both

DeletedUser

No avatar. So 0/10 for that.

First sig ("I AM awesome"). 0/10. For two reasons. One, it hurts my eyes trying to read it as it isn't particularly clear. Two, you start off in block capitals for the first 2 words, and then stop for the third word, so the flow is bad.

Second sig (hitman?): 4/10. 1 point for the writing. 2 points for the lighting. 1 point for cropping the character's guns so well. The bad blurring, the sudden stop in the scarf and the background all kinda ruin it as the signature doesn't flow in the slightest.

4/30 total. Sorry :(

DeletedUser623

Dang, I thought I had changed the second one dangit, i had changed it.

DeletedUser548

What, you no rate googly?

I'll rate Googly then :p

For Googly, I'd have to say 9/10 for the avatar (it seems to carry your smart-ass personality) and 6/10 for the siggeh, just because it has been there so long.

DeletedUser

dahr sorry i can't rate yours but there's been nothing there for so long it's a bit of a shock now.

DeletedUser

well not really a sign, and the avvy isnt the greatest, sign: 1/10 Avvy:2/10

DeletedUser

phht dont li my siggy is epic :p

2/10 for your siggy, i liked how you made the background blend with the forum but there's too much text, different fonts and just a pain to read.

DeletedUser

My eyes hurt, cuz I don't really know where to watch. :D

I love the font "Xoniva" is written in. And I love colorful siggies. Just add some flow there, and it would be really awesome.
7.5/10

<3

btw, don't listen to pat, he's a flamer, and a noob. luv pat <3

DeletedUser

My eyes hurt, and I don't really know where to watch. :D

I love the font "Xoniva" is written in. And I love colorful siggies. Just add some flow there, and it would be really awesome.
7.5/10

<3

wrong person! :smack:

DeletedUser

I edited my post, you might wanna edit your quote. And you were supposed to rate mine, if you haven't noticed.

Your siggy, well.. Epic for a troll! So i'll give 10/10 for it's meaning, and 0/10 for it's look.

<3

DeletedUser

i don't like your siggy,nothing important.
but i like the avvy.. eye of skadi i play Dota also. for that i gave you 10/10 for your avvy.:D

DeletedUser

Ah is this really all the people here with Sigs? come on people!...

and as for A.jax

7/10 ----> signature (its cute, have to admire a man who is willing to tell people over the internet that he is in love. lol.)
( ? ) ----> avatar (unsure what to put for that since its only a personal picture of you, and also cause it was used in your signature as well)

DeletedUser

8/10 for siggy.. i like your panda ninja.but why he's crying
icon5.gif

5/10 for avvy.. just curious..what game is stupid?