Rate your Avatar and Signature

DeletedUser

^seen your avvy in .net same as redoc so....
Avvy: 10/10
Siggy: same as terminator so.. 8/10

DeletedUser

Avvy: 0/10
Sig: 1/10 - A single point because Matt is quoted o_O

DeletedUser

Avi 8 Kanei is cute .... is Kanei cute? Always a sucker for a pretty face.

Sig. 1 Art work, please, even worse it's an inside joke.:(

DeletedUser

user_image.php

How about this pic

DeletedUser

really nice link with the name ..... move the name to the side and crop it top and bottom and you are 1/2 way there to a great siggy .... it needs very little extra to make a sweet siggy.

DeletedUser

Avvie : 4/10 No comment
Sigee : 7/10 Asian people with guns ^.^

DeletedUser

Avvie: Like the caption so 9/10

Sigee: I like it apart from the white part dragging off at the end 7/10 :D

DeletedUser

8/10 goes with you sig

10/10- I really like the vivid colors and the nice and clear text

DeletedUser623

4/10 seen it
10/10 love the color combo, the text and the border

DeletedUser

0/10 Avatar (nothing there)
6/10 Singature. I dislike the border as it is almost a focal point in itself due to the size of boldness of it. The font's good, as is the background, but the Ghenghar and the lighting I personally am not too keen on :)

DeletedUser

Avvy : 6/10 Matches with your sig
Sig : 7/10 I want to see more fire with intensity your trying to put emphasis that your gonna spread like fire, when the fire's dull lol

DeletedUser

What can I say? I'm just a very dull person :p

8/10 Avatar - it matches your username and the signature theme you use, and is a sign that always makes me laugh.
5/10 Signature - nice colors, not keen on the border and the writing is very difficult to read. It could do with being a lot larger - would increase the rating a lot :)

DeletedUser

Ahhh Googly - My friend

2/10 Avatar - does nothing for me, meh.
3/10 Signature "Spreading like a bush fire" Purleeese. The only thing your spreading like is a virus.

DeletedUser

Ohai.

Avatar - 1 out of 10. Red flags don't suit you. Someone of your skill should always be using the white version. Plus it's very blurred and dull.
Signature - 1 out of 10. But still, having "rank 824" as your main signature, shows your skill level ;)

Also, as far as my signature goes. I play in a tribe called Bush, and I'm the second fastest nobling player in that world, as well as the latest starting player in the top 50 (and I'm within the top 10). So "spreading like a bush fire" is fairly accurate.

DeletedUser

Avatar: 6/10 mathces signature and isn't the worst one I've ever seen.
Signature: 7/10 has good theme to easy on the eyes and focal point draws the eyes.

DeletedUser

Sig: 8/10 - Assassins Creed renders are incredible :D

Don't have an avvy, just rate my sig.