Reason why .NET is better than .US

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No wonder. When I first saw tribalwars.us I was like WOW... But it's no wonder why everyone is playing .net (better competion). .us = family huggers, .net= battles/wars. for crying out the number one ranked player is like 112 in oda. like wtf is going on. You guys need to either vist .net or really learn how to play. Don't worry spam the thread by that time I'll be back on .net never to return to such a hugger world again.

DeletedUser1093

You are confusing Quality and Quantity. Yes there is more competition on .net, but whether that makes .net better is a matter of opinion.

I have played here on .us for a while now for that exact reason. It is less competitive so I can play a more relaxed game. It isn't that I lack the skill to play on .net, I do play there still from time to time, I just enjoy the environment here better.

DeletedUser

lol, like there has never been a #1 player with low oda on .net in the first month, .net also has family huggers.
so your points are invalid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2725

24c99fd7179ba5f2_spoon.jpg

DeletedUser

No wonder. When I first saw tribalwars.us I was like WOW... But it's no wonder why everyone is playing .net (better competion). .us = family huggers, .net= battles/wars. for crying out the number one ranked player is like 112 in oda. like wtf is going on. You guys need to either vist .net or really learn how to play. Don't worry spam the thread by that time I'll be back on .net never to return to such a hugger world again.

Yu Mad Bro? since .us has no comp it should be easy for you to reach top 10 right? heck your probaly not even a good player on .net im glad your going back to .net one less noob we got to deal with. :smack:

DeletedUser

in the first month, OD only means really how many troops you've lost fighting others. the real fighting on the .net begins after a month or so has passed. only the noobs start wars before that. plus, lack of OD doesn't mean lack of troops. they may just be building up a FULL nuke before wasting half a nuke trying to clear someone.

DeletedUser

But it's no wonder why everyone is playing .net (better competion).

I wouldn't say better, but rather more of it. .us has some quality players that could be top 20 in most .net worlds.

.us = family huggers, .net= battles/wars.

there are like 3 families. thats less than 1 per K. Take any .net startup and you will find there are more than 1 per k. The battles haven't started yet. starting something b4 nobles is stupid.

for crying out the number one ranked player is like 112 in oda.

That means he hasn't wasted his troops on clearing people he probably cannot farm in a few days = smart

You guys need to either vist .net or really learn how to play.

most of the top players have played/are playing .net :S

Read bold

DeletedUser188

being rank 1 in OD at startup only means you bashed a lot and that means you had many losses, nothing good at startup...

DeletedUser

We should play .net to learn how to play? LOL
how many players who have been top 3 on .net or .de and are playing here do you want me to mention?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I far prefer NET for the wars, they are fast paced where a top tribe can take hundreds of villages in a day,,,,i enjoy this server for the slower pace.

I still play W56 on NET and in a huge war now, my account there is tiny, yet would have me in the top 10 in my tribe here. They are totally different styles of play and world setups.

I think the biggest issue I have here is the ability to pay to speed up your builds, i think that is the msot stupid thing I have ever heard of. You can be a top player if you have money, or wait it out and kick ass the slow way.

DeletedUser

If you're really that good, you can still be a top player here without speeding up those upgrades.

DeletedUser

You can be for sure, but it sure helps if you have money to blow on speed upgrades, otherwise you have to wait a long time to catch up.

DeletedUser

Whats the bet that this guy has never got rank 1 on .us or .net?

DeletedUser

bet he has only played 1 world on .net and thinks they're pro to get an academy.

DeletedUser

This entire thread is pointless. The reason why you could argue .net is better than .us is purely because of 2 things:

1) size
2) the "buying to win" premium set-up on this server

Those are the only two real differences between these servers. The game is played the same way other than the above, and the amount of hugging that I've seen on .net rivals this (W58 has a good example - two big-name premades were fighting, neither achieved success against the other, one had inactive leadership and so the entire of that tribe minus 2-3 of us jumped to the enemy tribe when mass-invited).

The arguments proposed here are void and have no reasoning to back them up. I could post hundreds of accounts of tribes on .net worlds focusing on "hugging" more than warring.

DeletedUser

Hi, before anything else. I would like to introduce myself to everyone in this server. Hi, I am Marc and I've been playing tribalwars for quite sometime. I just want to say this now that I am no pro in this game, tribalwars, but I've been playing this game because just like other players whose reason for playing this game is to have fun and, for some like me, make friends with other people. By the way, this is my first time to join this world. Just wanted to try out something. ^^

Now, about this topic of which is better of the two servers: tribalwars.net(international) and tribalwars.us. Personally, I won't even dare to compare tribalwars servers because the game tribalwars itself is the most epic and most awesome game of all time. Even a crappy PC can play this game for as long as it has an internet connection.
For the competition quality: I would say that both of these servers are not that far in terms of competition. I've played the tribalwars uk server and discovered that it's just the same as the international one the only difference is the world setting. Tribalwars.us's world settings are very interesting that is why I decided to come and try this server.
About the in-game competition: Sir/madam lizashley said about family huggers. All I can say is there is nothing wrong with it. Who wouldn't want to play tribalwars with real life friends or families and gang up to own or dominate a world? Wouldn't that feel good?

In conclusion, just play the game and have fun. It's not like the end of the world. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.