Reason why .NET is better than .US

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

(W58 has a good example - two big-name premades were fighting, neither achieved success against the other, one had inactive leadership and so the entire of that tribe minus 2-3 of us jumped to the enemy tribe when mass-invited).

We were not mass invited, we talked with Bcardi, and we though it was the best tribe around, well erm the only tribe to be honest. So please stop trying to flame us for it :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Whats the bet that this guy has never got rank 1 on .us or .net?

Alittle bit about the worlds I have play since I've so called never got to high rank before I guess I'm a noob?

W22:
Wei Long <---World soon to end so we will win 1st in this world.

W57:
TheIlluminati <---Flop between #2 and #1 but still far more competition in this world than .US. Also must add that I have 2 co players for this world because so much is going on.

So as you can see yes competition here is boring NO WARS nothing. Instead .US believes in families! So keep assuming you guys are good here but the competition is no where the same. .NET world of players! .US at best average slow players and as I read above its so slow that they allow you to buy upgrades to reduce time lol too funny. Put that on .Net and see what will happen lol. :smack:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny story. THIS WORLD JUST CAME OUT! Only noobs declare war this early. Just hurts both sides and allows a third tribe to surpass them.

Also, On W1 the top tribe has declared war on the entire world for weeks now.

No competition? Why aren't you rank 1? Prove it like Noise has on several occasions. Prove we all suck.

This is a smaller server, there are less people... .NET is filled with noob, but there are more good players BECAUSE there are more TOTAL players.

As for the reduce time upgrade... people have been complaining for it to be taken down since I joined this server. Not our fault the server began with it like that.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
No wonder. When I first saw tribalwars.us I was like WOW... But it's no wonder why everyone is playing .net (better competion). .us = family huggers, .net= battles/wars. for crying out the number one ranked player is like 112 in oda. like wtf is going on. You guys need to either vist .net or really learn how to play. Don't worry spam the thread by that time I'll be back on .net never to return to such a hugger world again.

The fact that you think high ranked players need high ODA to be a good player is a shining example of why you are a nobody on .net and always will be. You've done well on a few specific worlds, but in the grand scheme on .net you are not and never will be considered a good player, let alone a great player.

Additionally most of the people here do play .net so your elitist ".net is better" attitude more or less fails, especially considering that not only do many people here play .net, but many of those that do are both better and more respected than you are or ever will be on .net.

I would turn the offer around and offer to teach you to play, but alas anyone who's played as long as you have and still thinks ODA matters is a hopeless case.

bet he has only played 1 world on .net and thinks they're pro to get an academy.

lizashley is a she. She's nowhere near as good as she makes herself out to be in this thread, but she's still out of your league.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Alittle bit about the worlds I have play since I've so called never got to high rank before I guess I'm a noob?

W22:
Wei Long <---World soon to end so we will win 1st in this world.

W57:
TheIlluminati <---Flop between #2 and #1 but still far more competition in this world than .US. Also must add that I have 2 co players for this world because so much is going on.

So as you can see yes competition here is boring NO WARS nothing. Instead .US believes in families! So keep assuming you guys are good here but the competition is no where the same. .NET world of players! .US at best average slow players and as I read above its so slow that they allow you to buy upgrades to reduce time lol too funny. Put that on .Net and see what will happen lol. :smack:

ohhhhh i am and XXXX to so this doesn't apply to me :D:truelove:

DeletedUser

The fact that you think high ranked players need high ODA to be a good player is a shining example of why you are a nobody on .net and always will be. You've done well on a few specific worlds, but in the grand scheme on .net you are not and never will be considered a good player, let alone a great player.

Additionally most of the people here do play .net so your elitist ".net is better" attitude more or less fails, especially considering that not only do many people here play .net, but many of those that do are both better and more respected than you are or ever will be on .net.

I would turn the offer around and offer to teach you to play, but alas anyone who's played as long as you have and still thinks ODA matters is a hopeless case.

lizashley is a she. She's nowhere near as good as she makes herself out to be in this thread, but she's still out of your league.
Nauzhror its funny to see you here and for you to offer to teach me? I believe I taught you yet again I don't think you stick around long enough in any world you play to teach?

#1 ODA - why do I look at ODA? Because it actually shows me that a tribe/player knows what he/she is doing.

#2 How many times have people restarted because they had someone proven in past worlds near them?

Sorry I can't go into detail kinda busy with other stuff actually. I will give .US one thing its a very good world for beginners. But to be fair I'll make this offer next .net world lets get a list of people here willing to play .net I'll also join and see what you can teach me :D.

BTW I have not played .US just looked over statistics and settings and was amazed at how many family tribes (yes .net has family tribes but they all seem to fail) and players in the top 10 due to using PP (what that means to me is no skill). So basically all you need to do is farm build use PP to reduce build time seems. Now I will let you guys to your world now that I have spoken my peace. Good luck and for god sake get some energy into this forum.

Back to .net take care and see ya all if you want to take my challenge feel free to email me on .net same name. bye...

DeletedUser

Nauzhror its funny to see you here and for you to offer to teach me? I believe I taught you yet again I don't think you stick around long enough in any world you play to teach?

#1 ODA - why do I look at ODA? Because it actually shows me that a tribe/player knows what he/she is doing.

#2 How many times have people restarted because they had someone proven in past worlds near them?

Sorry I can't go into detail kinda busy with other stuff actually. I will give .US one thing its a very good world for beginners. But to be fair I'll make this offer next .net world lets get a list of people here willing to play .net I'll also join and see what you can teach me :D.

BTW I have not played .US just looked over statistics and settings and was amazed at how many family tribes (yes .net has family tribes but they all seem to fail) and players in the top 10 due to using PP (what that means to me is no skill). So basically all you need to do is farm build use PP to reduce build time seems. Now I will let you guys to your world now that I have spoken my peace. Good luck and for god sake get some energy into this forum.

Back to .net take care and see ya all if you want to take my challenge feel free to email me on .net same name. bye...

You are funny to argue with Nauzhror.

OD means completely nothing, ODD is usually tribe support, and ODA is clearing. Start - up oda is stupid. And I'd live without being Top 3 ODA on w60.

DeletedUser188

It's good to look at ODA but not in the first weeks of the world.
To have many ODA at startup only means you're wasting your own troops to bash,instead of using your troops to farm ;)

DeletedUser

ODA means nothing.

Also comparing a server with 60 worlds, to one with 5, is pretty laughable. Of course .net will have more competition, it has 12x the number of worlds, not to mention the margin of player difference.

Also, if you were in world 1, and the earlier parts of world 3, you would know that there is quite a bit of competition to be had here. I doubt your world 22 tribe would have been able to compare to a few tribes on world 3.
Also I am very good friends of Doiley, and she repeatedly states how laughable world 22 is in terms of competence. I even played there myself for a few months on her account. Most people there are terribad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.