Recent changes and events: April - May [Discussion]

DeletedUser

Discuss the April - May changes/events here.

Dear Players and Forum Goers,

Well, there has been quite a bit of an update since the last one, and here they are:

- We have added a new sub forum in the GFX Forum called Tutorials/Guides.

- The Leaders Page has been made a little clearer, and a Senior InGame Moderator section was created

- [user]Dewdropdeb[/user] will be taking some leave from the moderating team.

metagannoucementtext.jpg

- A little example:
You type this:
metagannoucement.jpg

And it becomes this:
metagannoucementposted.jpg
- I expect some of you will say "why do we need this?", "this is useless" etc...
but if you dont like it, don't use it. A few of us will make use of it. :D

- A new banner has been made to show the winners of the competitions so everyone can bask in their glory. :D
bannerqb.jpg

- Another little addition the the forum has been made, and its job is to prevent new members from posting threads in the wrong forum. Once a member has a post count of 5 they will no longer see the confirmation box.

postcountb.jpg

- The "Suggestions and Bugs" forum has been seperated into two areas for easier access:
  1. Suggestions: Any suggestions that you have for either In-Game or the Forums can be placed here.
  2. Bugs: Any bugs that you find In-Game can be placed here.

- An image has been added for the "user" bbcode.

userbbcodeimagewhere.png

Sincerly,

The TribalWars Team :noblemen:

DeletedUser

Next time you do a forum update can you make the number of messages in an inbox larger, i'm 94% full and value all my messages equally. Had to slow down greatly on the PM'ing!

Other than that, the updates seem good, "/me" is useful if you have a long name (e.g: Inga no Kusari) other than that I can't see a need for it. Things are progressing which is what the aim of the game is to do.

DeletedUser

Next time you do a forum update can you make the number of messages in an inbox larger, i'm 94% full and value all my messages equally. Had to slow down greatly on the PM'ing!

I will see what i can do. Well i can do it, but i should ask first :D

DeletedUser

<3 thanks man, limit is pretty low on us commoner's you know ;)

DeletedUser1093

You could use an alias' inbox to archive messages if they won't raise the number you can keep. Just forward them to that forum account and delete the original.

DeletedUser

An alias forum account? I'm alright thanks, got enough of them for in-game accounts. He said he'd try for me so finger's crossed. Saying that, if my inbox is full I wont get messages from nubs all day long :D

DeletedUser

I am in a good mood, so i will increase all the members PM storage to 350.

But that is as high as i am willing to go.

DeletedUser

Yay 350. :D I'm not used to a low count. :p

Inbox contains 701 messages.
You have 2,165 messages stored, of a total 50,000 allowed.

<3

DeletedUser

Holy fitch, with a bunch full of apples.

Overkill much :S

DeletedUser

Not to say i am better.

But [USER]OFLOW[/USER] gets 1000 and i get 2,500 :D

Well, he now gets 20k, i was nice

DeletedUser

Yeah, on .net we get 50,000 for mods :p. It's the same for regular members though :D.

DeletedUser

Regular members on .net get 300 (or is mine wrong)?

And the mods here need to bribe me to get more space :p