Reputation Levels

DeletedUser

:p I feel like that doesn't count, some are green, and others are gray.

DeletedUser

well nobody uses rep anyways :p
i think it should be like a brighter green the more you get

DeletedUser

Rep

Reputation, isn't usually what you think of yourself, its what others think.

DeletedUser

That has been disabled as spammers used to take advantage of it, just to get the title

That was a very wisely decision, now you only will be recognized if you post something useful, say no to spam :D

@topic

Really liked, it's something new to me, on brazil we work with rank titles and it's a terrible spam everywhere.

DeletedUser

If it's been disabled, can the whole thing on people's profiles be removed? It seems a bit unfair that some older members of the forum have titles that newer players won't ever have the possibility of getting.

DeletedUser

If it's been disabled, can the whole thing on people's profiles be removed? It seems a bit unfair that some older members of the forum have titles that newer players won't ever have the possibility of getting.

Sorry long shift at work, what thing on profiles? :eek:

DeletedUser

The reputation feature is enabled, but the part that adds a title depending on post count is disabled.

DeletedUser

Yeah but if say i can never get a title but you do have one it is unfair for me never to be able to have one like you.

DeletedUser

But i am a mod, and mods require a title. It is to show what position they have.

DeletedUser

We are talking about the green thing...or at least thats what i thought i might be totaly wrong if i am please tell me.