Revenge of the Fallen

DeletedUser

Well, we're moving to get us out there for people to know. I'll start off by introducing the tribe as a whole. We are Revenge of the Fallen, an extremely close knit tribe. Our experience on W13 lead us here. We were and still are if I'm correct, 200k points. We were up against some 3 or 4 of the top 10 tribes who amassed a total of 40 mil points. Took a heck of a beating from 'em but we made it out. Now we want a second chance here in W15. We're striving to the top and will be taking out our Revenge on any who get in our way. We're open to NAP's mostly, trying to team up with some people in our conquest. You mess with one of us you mess with all of us. We will rethink relations constantly, but for now we're solid.

Any one have any questions, comments, or concerns?

DeletedUser

I am bulldog070303. Some of you old players from w25 on the .net server from INH may remember me as Gillian070303. I've come out of retirement to fight alongside my brother at arms Lord McScotland and several others in our tribe. We will dominate world 15 like the once great INH dominated world 25 on the .net server for so long.

Good to be back and join everyone on the battle field. :cool:

DeletedUser5213

Believe it when I see it, let's see if you guys can back it up.

DeletedUser

We intend to hold up our promise to the best of our ability. Of course it is a slow start as they all are, but once we begin to grow more...

DeletedUser

I agree with you !

Where is FAST? Who made them fall? The team of {RF}, ~TNS~, and {FSK} handed you your cheesecake. Now anymore doubters as to our legitimacy and our status in this world?

you doubters just got shown who Revenge of the Fallen are and what were about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser843

Still a bunch of noobs. Its not an achievement for a tribe disbanding this early. Just because it happened during your pointless war doesnt mean its your or your tribes fault

DeletedUser

Still a bunch of noobs. Its not an achievement for a tribe disbanding this early. Just because it happened during your pointless war doesnt mean its your or your tribes fault

Sounds like you had bets on FAST to win the world. Looks like we took your dreams away. Were sorry. Yes we were the cause of them disbanding. Technically they haven't disbanded however they just changed their names to ________ which I'm pretty sure stands for flatlined or DEAD. Their members fled less than 24 hours after we started our assault. Sad but true we dismantled FAST in under 4 days. Don't believe us look at the war stats.

DeletedUser

You're acting as if people expected FAST to actually be good. I had no idea who they were going into the world and had no expectations of them lasting very long.

DeletedUser

You're acting as if people expected FAST to actually be good. I had no idea who they were going into the world and had no expectations of them lasting very long.

If you heard at valintine tell it they were gunna be the end all be all of w15.

DeletedUser

Yeah lots of noobs think like that. In fact your tribe is starting to sound like that.

DeletedUser

Yeah lots of noobs think like that. In fact your tribe is starting to sound like that.

When you think you're big enough try us on for size but I must warn you we DONT fight alone. We have allies from the top 10 down to smaller than us to lend a hand if we need it. Were quite liked in this world.

DeletedUser

Agreed, I doubt you guys will stick around.

Weve been getting slaughtered by Uc wolves and several other tribes for months on w13 and were still standing. We will here as well. If multiple top 10 tribes can't put us down on w13 nobody can. We've already dismantled 1 tribe in a matter of 48 hours with no nobles just wait n see what happens when we do have them.

DeletedUser

FAST had plenty of good members, but we farmed and cleared them so quick that they were practically forced to jump ship. Sliptheking basically sparked up the war. He dodged us for a good time, but now he's my best farm. We'll stick around. Maybe we'll all be rimmed at some point, but we'll still stick around.

DeletedUser

FAST had plenty of good members, but we farmed and cleared them so quick that they were practically forced to jump ship. Sliptheking basically sparked up the war. He dodged us for a good time, but now he's my best farm. We'll stick around. Maybe we'll all be rimmed at some point, but we'll still stick around.

Wow way to show our dominance mr pr director lmao. Maybe well all be rimmed. None of us will be rimmed this time around. We will be the ones doing the rimming. The doubters will doubt until they meet us on the battlefield and realize our superiority just like FAST did. The nobles are coming. Are you prepared for Revenge of the Fallen?

DeletedUser

Didn't want to seem to cocky, but yes, we won't be rimmed.