Revenge of the Fallen

DeletedUser

At 950 points you sir aren't prepared for nothin we got to offer even if you are in RPT.

Even if points meant anything, 950 puts me well ahead of the majority of your tribe.. and not awfully far away from you.

DeletedUser5518

Weve been getting slaughtered by Uc wolves and several other tribes for months on w13 and were still standing. We will here as well. If multiple top 10 tribes can't put us down on w13 nobody can. We've already dismantled 1 tribe in a matter of 48 hours with no nobles just wait n see what happens when we do have them.
im sorry but your tribe in w13 is somewhat of a joke xD as for w15 the fact that you "won" a war this early on means absolutely nothing. starting wars before people can noble is pretty pointless and tends to waste troops.

DeletedUser

im sorry but your tribe in w13 is somewhat of a joke xD as for w15 the fact that you "won" a war this early on means absolutely nothing. starting wars before people can noble is pretty pointless and tends to waste troops.

A bit off topic here, what is the full story with JUNK? I saw they disbanded and only got a brief reason why.

950 points tells me nothing. A lot of of members are doing, guess what, building troops.

DeletedUser5213

Your tribe is looking pretty average, what's going on? Talking the talk but can't walk the walk?

DeletedUser

Your tribe is looking pretty average, what's going on? Talking the talk but can't walk the walk?

We can walk the walk my friend. We've proven that with FAST. Now we've ransacked the villages in our surrounding area and are planning out offensives on those who attack us.

DeletedUser

Proven it by dropping some mediocre tribe? Righto.

My friend, that was only step one. Our axes are sharp and ready to fell more. Talk of war spreads throughout our tribe. On whom? You'll find out only when deemed fit for others to know.

jcapess : As indicated by starting this thread and being in my signature, I represent {RF}.

DeletedUser

Beware.

The only historical comparison that resembles Revenge of the Fallen is the Huns sweeping through the steppes.

beat-back-the-hun-with-liberty-bonds-war-is-hell-store.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5518

A bit off topic here, what is the full story with JUNK? I saw they disbanded and only got a brief reason why.

950 points tells me nothing. A lot of of members are doing, guess what, building troops.
check the forums here in the w15 thread

now back on topic...950 points can actually tell you a lot if you know how to use twstats and other tools available. as for not growing if youre a good enough player you can grow and build troops at the same time. crazy thought right? :O

DeletedUser

check the forums here in the w15 thread

now back on topic...950 points can actually tell you a lot if you know how to use twstats and other tools available. as for not growing if youre a good enough player you can grow and build troops at the same time. crazy thought right? :O

Yeah, I heard. Some crazy stuff went down and things are now going interesting lol.

Anyways, suppose you're right so I guess I stand corrected. Picked up lots of new tricks on this world that have proved helpful and hopefully a few that will help in the future.

God we sound so cocky... Time to humble it down a bit. Any questions, this thread is making us enemies and too many of them. This was not the intended purpose lol.

DeletedUser5034

I am bulldog070303. Some of you old players from w25 on the .net server from INH may remember me as Gillian070303. I've come out of retirement to fight alongside my brother at arms Lord McScotland and several others in our tribe. We will dominate world 15 like the once great INH dominated world 25 on the .net server for so long.

Good to be back and join everyone on the battle field. :cool:

Did you play when INH merged with SubV? I played on the the intimidator. account for around a couple of years before I quit.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I heard. Some crazy stuff went down and things are now going interesting lol.

Anyways, suppose you're right so I guess I stand corrected. Picked up lots of new tricks on this world that have proved helpful and hopefully a few that will help in the future.

God we sound so cocky... Time to humble it down a bit. Any questions, this thread is making us enemies and too many of them. This was not the intended purpose lol.

Drawbacks of having a loudmouth like bulldog on the forum. Although it does come in handy in times of war and propaganda.

Z

DeletedUser5487

this whole post is about how good you are when your entire tribe hasnt hit nobles yet, pathetic that youre bragging about an axe and lc war

Time will tell though ;)

DeletedUser

Well, we've won are first war with nobles. Went up against Arcadia and won. A few members restarted just before nobling and the tribe is pretty much in shambles. All the war has not actually ended, the victory is clearly ours. I shouldn't say this says much, there tribe was weak, but... It's a first step.

DeletedUser

Now we've ransacked the villages in our surrounding area and are planning out offensives on those who attack us.

Im pretty sure fighting against "those who attack you FIRST" is defensive retaliation and far from offense.