Robber Resources

DeletedUser

How many reccources have u already robbed?
I have already 9.000

DeletedUser

I'm speaking over world 3. No possible way, that u already farmed 20k reccources.
First Axt could i also have, but it's sinnles to do this technology in this early game time.

DeletedUser

First look at our Location,then think about your words and try to say something else,cause it is possible and yes,we already have so many ressources :)
It's important to build Axemen in this early phrase of game..i will build 20 axemen,so i can run 5 splits with 20 spikes and 4 axemen without loosing a spear fighter :)

DeletedUser

First look at our Location,then think about your words and try to say something else,cause it is possible and yes,we already have so many ressources :)
It's important to build Axemen in this early phrase of game..i will build 20 axemen,so i can run 5 splits with 20 spikes and 4 axemen without loosing a spear fighter :)
Thats an ehh way to play that area.

DeletedUser

axes take us like 1h of farming.after that,we will build lc of course ;)

DeletedUser

15 spears 3 axe is a good amount to use! :p They are good small groups and non will die even if the luck is -25% (unless theres a wall)

DeletedUser

We prefer 20 Spears 4 axe,but okay,almost the same.Just think of,how much ressources you loose,when everytime you go farming,one speear is dying..with axes it's much better :)

DeletedUser

We prefer 20 Spears 4 axe,but okay,almost the same.Just think of,how much ressources you loose,when everytime you go farming,one speear is dying..with axes it's much better :)

Your understanding only worked out due to your area. You should begin to split farm runs way before you get axes. Swords are the most cost effective way to do this.

DeletedUser

Your understanding only worked out due to your area. You should begin to split farm runs way before you get axes. Swords are the most cost effective way to do this.

Sure it is more cost-effective, in the short-term. Not so much in the long term though. His haulings are quite good, as can be seen by the amount he's hauled >.< , so i'd agree with him moving to axes. Another reason would be that bp will be over in about a day an a half, for a lot of people. And most players who are out of bp would have that 5sp they get from the tutorial.

:ax: > :spear:

DeletedUser

Ahh... Too bad that in worlds without pally, :sword: >
unitaxei.png
in startup .. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can someone correct the spelling in the title? it's driving me insane 0.o

resources*

DeletedUser

Sure it is more cost-effective, in the short-term. Not so much in the long term though
Based upon what reasoning?

. His haulings are quite good, as can be seen by the amount he's hauled >.<
I mentioned that his area made it so it was not that poor a choice.
Another reason would be that bp will be over in about a day an a half, for a lot of people. And most players who are out of bp would have that 5sp they get from the tutorial.
You can clear 5 sp easily with 80 sp and 20 sw. Plus you should be nearing if not having lc by then.
:ax: > :spear:
Discussion is about :sword: vs :ax:

And they are neither better nor worse than one another, but in most cases for a world with these settings.:sword:>:ax:

DeletedUser

That's what smithy is used for. You know... :hq: + :bar: = :bs: -> :sword:

really? i always thought it was jsut a pretty building.

anyways i finally got the award (party)

EDIT: thanks to whoever changed thread title btw :)

Last edited by a moderator: