Robber Resources

DeletedUser

Sure it is more cost-effective, in the short-term. Not so much in the long term though. His haulings are quite good, as can be seen by the amount he's hauled >.< , so i'd agree with him moving to axes. Another reason would be that bp will be over in about a day an a half, for a lot of people. And most players who are out of bp would have that 5sp they get from the tutorial.

:ax: > :spear:

He was just passed by someone who did not have as good an area, and started after him to getting lc, this person however used the method I said. I believe my point is made;)

.net>.de any day.

DeletedUser

He was just passed by someone who did not have as good an area, and started after him to getting lc, this person however used the method I said. I believe my point is made;)

.net>.de any day.

Not everyone can be as good as you Matt. :rolleyes:

Also, i'm not a .de player and i never said .de were better than .net. xD

DeletedUser

you cant get a higher skill level as you do it on .de...this server here is nothing when you look at german servers!
And .de still is much better than .net :)
And for not getting offtopic:

65k looted ressources ^^

DeletedUser

you cant get a higher skill level as you do it on .de...this server here is nothing when you look at german servers!

65k looted ressources ^^

I dunno, I got top 5 pretty easily while playing solo on de50

.net it's near impossible until nobling time, and then it's a push to get top ten.

DeletedUser

65k looted ressources ^^

The few .net players I have seen play on .de have been rank one whenever they play there.
Check the early history of .de world 50 to see what I mean.

DeletedUser

65k looted ressources ^^

I'm not gonna say that german constant and fruitless moaning about how good the .de servers are, is annoying. And I won't say that it does them no good. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

@ Dr.Thrax
Nice one :) You have a nice place to farm and goodluck^^:l:

But you dont have the possibility to have so nice players like me to farm ;)
I've farmed today 15k and i'v will farmed

35k xD
In 2 days im better then you good luck kevin ;)

DeletedUser188

@ Dr.Thrax
Nice one :) You have a nice place to farm and goodluck^^:l:

But you dont have the possibility to have so nice players like me to farm ;)
I've farmed today 15k and i'v will farmed

35k xD
In 2 days im better then you good luck kevin ;)

i farmed 50k in 24 hours?!?

DeletedUser

He must be a german player :D See,also German players can be noobs,just like him :D

We also got like 60k in the last 24 hours^^