Robber Resources

DeletedUser188

800 here we'd have won if we'd have been a bit more active today :S

DeletedUser

We werent here the whole night,Moloco,guess,you wouldnt have won :D we werent that active either,got 7 players on here,and like 6 of them are playing one hour together xD

DeletedUser

We werent here the whole night,Moloco,guess,you wouldnt have won :D we werent that active either,got 7 players on here,and like 6 of them are playing one hour together xD

You have 7 people on an account, 6 of them on at the same time? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only way that you can have 6 people logged in at once is a method called SIDing, which is not only against tribalwars rules but is completely illegal...

DeletedUser

You have 7 people on an account, 6 of them on at the same time? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only way that you can have 6 people logged in at once is a method called SIDing, which is not only against tribalwars rules but is completely illegal...

Methinks you read far too much into it.

Try 6 players mess about on the same hour logging in and out to annoy/amused each other is more likely. On such a small account, why would SIDing be used at all -.-

DeletedUser

1.1k ODA only from spykes?

Yep,we cleaned like 30 spiked barbs,maybe a few more..always really cheap,no wall :D

I just said that we have 7 players in our account..But like 6 of them play together like one hour,so they arent very active..know what i mean?:D

DeletedUser329

Yep,we cleaned like 30 spiked barbs,maybe a few more..always really cheap,no wall :D

I just said that we have 7 players in our account..But like 6 of them play together like one hour,so they arent very active..know what i mean?:D

I know what you mean .

For googly :

One hour at a time . Not all at the same time .

<3

DeletedUser

i think i'll gonna call 100 friends so we can play each about 10 minutes on acc.so the acc will be 100% active :D

DeletedUser

Methinks you read far too much into it.

Try 6 players mess about on the same hour logging in and out to annoy/amused each other is more likely. On such a small account, why would SIDing be used at all -.-

I read it in the way it was written :p
And I've come across people who on .net worlds have had 3 people on the account at the same time every day, all farming from start-up, through until 200k points or so. Some people go through any means to get an advantage, so if someone says something that looks suspicious to me, I tend to call it out these days as cheating ruins the game.