Scotland what a noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ye but backtiming would work alot more effectively if that player decided to go offensive

which is then the problem with going offensive is that you have to dodge everything

DeletedUser173

tbh though if your a good player you shouldn't need defence troops at this stage anyway

you just need to be able to backtime over peoples offence and make sure you have enough offence to take other people out

although when you get to the stage when you piss other people off by attackign everyone that has troops for no gain of your own thats when you have problems

Umm...

How many people here would rather lose maybe 100-200 spears and swords over your entire offense? Seriously, who here has enough troops to clear a 600 spear, 400 sword, and lots of archers hiding behind a 13+ wall with minimum losses? Anyone?

DeletedUser188

Umm...

How many people here would rather lose maybe 100-200 spears and swords over your entire offense? Seriously, who here has enough troops to clear a 600 spear, 400 sword, and lots of archers hiding behind a 13+ wall with minimum losses? Anyone?

me :eek:

DeletedUser

Umm...

thats easy to clear...

I can clear that with loosing about 2/3rd of my troops

nice try

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser188

haha^^
i would lose sth round 100-150 lk and 200-300 axes(dunno exactly cause i didnt simulated it)

DeletedUser

so you're saying you have 1k axes and 800ish lc for a 400 pointer

I lol'd

DeletedUser188

so you're saying you have 1k axes and 800ish lc for a 400 pointer

I lol'd

i said i'm playing in chris2218 acc ;)
moloco is someone else, we played together before the restart and i kept the account here in the forum ;)

DeletedUser

ye but there atre 8 players on the chris2218 account

so nothing to be pleased about

You can have 8 noobs and they'll be doing as well

DeletedUser188

ye but there atre 8 players on the chris2218 account

so nothing to be pleased about

You can have 8 noobs and they'll be doing as well

nope they won't simply because they don't know the best tactics ;)

DeletedUser

to send troops out to other villages when you log on after the person who runs the account tells u wt to do...

the person who's account tht is runs it

using you lot as puppets, why you think he's gt so many of you on the account

DeletedUser188

to send troops out to other villages when you log on after the person who runs the account tells u wt to do...

the person who's account tht is runs it

using you lot as puppets, why you think he's gt so many of you on the account

lol you don't know us, so pls don't say we are noobs ;)
in fact, we are all in the same tribe on s10.ch, an almost erveryone of us is playing in an top 20 acc there...
so i think we know how we have to play, an d maybe that's why we got the probably biggest farm on this world, and that could be a reason why we are on 2 place at the moment...

DeletedUser

in fact, we are all in the same tribe on s10.ch, an almost erveryone of us is playing in an top 20 acc there...

If that was the Truth you should have rank 1 ran away with by a mile, Or that is just a very bad server for quality of players.

DeletedUser188

If that was the Truth you should have rank 1 ran away with by a mile, Or that is just a very bad server for quality of players.

I stopped playing there yesterday, and yes we had much more points as tribe place 2 ;)
round 1 million

DeletedUser173

Early game tribes don't matter, try keeping it after a while :)

DeletedUser

I stopped playing there yesterday, and yes we had much more points as tribe place 2 ;)
round 1 million

That isnt a big lead to be honest, depends on how old the world was. My old tribe which i left a couple of months ago now, W1N from w1.co.uk have double the points of rank 2.

Diiamond

DeletedUser188

That isnt a big lead to be honest, depends on how old the world was. My old tribe which i left a couple of months ago now, W1N from w1.co.uk have double the points of rank 2.

Diiamond

first place got round 400k now an we were like 20 accounts in the tribe

DeletedUser

The most important part of the early game is farming and why someone is bragging bout winning a little scurmish when they lost 95% of their troops is beyond me, they are basically crippled. I hate when people use the word noob as i think its played out, but the maker of this post deserves the name and is something like a noob who has never read a guide on how to play and never played a world, foolish. Nothing like putting a target on forehead for one of the better tribes on the world to hit, good job buddy :).

DeletedUser

I notice how scotland has stopped growing since he lost them troops. And lack of CoA.

Quit, has he? :confused::)

Status
Not open for further replies.