desktopuhg.jpg

This weeks desktop, Soul Eater :D

DeletedUser

14b2bg5.jpg
I just love that default blue theme for WinXP. :D

<3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, interesting. :D I have shitty PC, but for my needs, it's more than enough. Red Alert 2 + Expansion and Warcraft III The Frozen Throne (DotA) and TW. :) Btw, it's about to die for 2nd time, so I gotta get new one. CPU is † . lulz

Btw, u6s5l. is that Ubuntu? Or Linux?

<3

DeletedUser

Ubuntu IS Linux, and u6s5l has Mac OS.

Note the Macintosh HD, and the apple in the corner, and the fact it has Safari.

Ubuntu ISN'T Linux, but MOD of it. By that can't be completely same. Edit: at least that's what they've taught us in high school and at IT college, correct me if I'm wrong.
The facts which seem so obvious to you, are not to so obvious to me. That's because Apple products are usable (mostly) in USA. -.- In country where I come from, no one has Mac. (not as far as I know)
Oh, and I didn't really look @ the icons. I had my focus on a planet. Nice wallpaper, btw. + Safari can be used by anyone. Even I have it on my pc.

Tnx anyway.

DeletedUser

Ubuntu is Linux, but Linux isn't necessarily Ubuntu. It's like how a square is always a rectangle, but not all rectangles are squares.

Linux is a family of operating systems, including Ubuntu, Red Hat, Lycoris and many others.

DeletedUser

Ubuntu is Linux, but Linux isn't necessarily Ubuntu. It's like how a square is always a rectangle, but not all rectangles are squares.

Linux is a family of operating systems, including Ubuntu, Red Hat, Lycoris and many others.

LOL. Did you even read what I said? I said Ubuntu is a MOD of Linux, that being said, Linux can't be Ubuntu.

And yes, I know all of that. ;)

<3

DeletedUser

That's like saying Windows XP can't be Windows...

Asking is that Ubuntu or Linux is like asking is that an Banana or is it a Fruit?

There is no operating system that is just called Linux, there are different distributions of Linux.

http://www.linux.com/directory/Distributions/Desktop

DeletedUser

Windows XP And Windows, аре NOT the same thing As Linux and Ubuntu. You can't really compare like that.
How many different Windows XP's have you seen? NONE. How many different Ubuntu OS's have you seen? Quazillions.

Like I said, I know everything you said, you're just pointing it out wrong.

<3

DeletedUser

If you knew there was no operating system called linux why did you ask if he was running it?