Silent Honor

• Thread starter notnapoleonbonaparte
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I will be leading a tribe Silent Honor is world 11. I have experience leading tribes and am an active tribe leader. With my network of connections from past worlds I will be able to get a good core group to join with me, and if you want to succeed in W11, you should join that group :).

DeletedUser

Update: 10 people in the tribe already all with game experience and many more to come.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I will be leading a tribe Silent Honor is world 11. I have experience leading tribes

Such as?

Not trying to be rude, but the idea when recruiting is to be a salesman.

Your product is your tribe. The more someone knows the more they are able to differentiate you from the other options being advertised.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the suggestion, but you can rest assured that I assessed the different options when writing that and picked the one best for my purposes.

DeletedUser

Meaning my salesman strategies for this tribe has obviously worked and you don't need to question it because we have 21 members.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Meaning my salesman strategies for this tribe has obviously worked

Really?

you don't need to question it because we have 21 members.

Anyone can mass recruit, that doesn't require being a good salesman.

The goal isn't to get any members, it's to get good members. That's where your salesman strategy could vastly improve.

When I advertise a premade I get 200-300+ applicants, which then lets me choose the ones I wish from the bunch.

You're current situation is moreso the equivalent of a company that has five positions open and gets four applicants. That's never ideal, you're forced to hire all four regardless of how qualified they are, whereas if you had 80 applicants you could choose the best five from the bunch.

DeletedUser

Thank you, Nauzhror, for sharing your tales of success with us, but I believe this is a place to discuss my tribe, not how to recruit. If you would like to enlighten us further, Im sure we would all love it if you made a new thread. If anyone has questions regarding my tribe, pm me in W11 or 10 if needed. I don't have time to keep replying to unrelated things here with so many applications to read :).

DeletedUser

w10-

293 notnapoleonbonaparte Numb 5.639 2 2820

first conquer, 750 point barb

DeletedUser

That kinda says it all

Sorry but you dont know my situation. A top 20 player had set up shop north of me and my noble wasnt going to do me any good defending my village, and I was surrounded by allies and very powerful players. Therefore I settled to acquire another vilage whose barracks, stable and resources I could use to defend myself. Don't jump to judge, the options were noble an ally,get nobled, or noble a barb.

DeletedUser188

Sorry but you dont know my situation. A top 20 player had set up shop north of me and my noble wasnt going to do me any good defending my village, and I was surrounded by allies and very powerful players. Therefore I settled to acquire another vilage whose barracks, stable and resources I could use to defend myself. Don't jump to judge, the options were noble an ally,get nobled, or noble a barb.

you forgot option 4: noble that top 20 acc ;)

DeletedUser

Haha that was the get nobled option. Next time I'll try it though and report back about how it goes :).

DeletedUser

Okay thanks for the advice. I will honestly go more risky next time, just wanted to be able to survive to help the tribe and etc. and am waiting until my neighbors go to war or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
i know it's a big risk, but it's worth the risk ;)

To be fair, you asked Miggy to help you noble me on uk6, and when you realized you weren't going to get a 2v1 vs. me you quit and gifted me your village rather than try and fight back, so I'm not sure you're really one to talk about taking risks :p